Be Right Back, Uninstalling
The Thread of Cannabis Connoisseurs - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=49)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: The Thread of Cannabis Connoisseurs (/showthread.php?tid=11213)

Re: Cannabis - Duck, Duck, Goose - 04-03-2010

double bump

My mom was home, but left exactly at 4:20 PM. I saw the time when she was leaving and then I smoked a bowl the second she left (it was still 4:20). lol

Re: Cannabis - CaffeinePowered - 04-03-2010

[Image: B0Jzg.jpg]

Re: Cannabis - Professor Funbucks - 04-03-2010

(04-03-2010, 06:37 PM)Caffeine link Wrote: [Image: B0Jzg.jpg]
oh god

Re: Cannabis - Turtle - 04-03-2010

:o :o :o

Re: Cannabis - Professor Funbucks - 04-03-2010

Drugs=Pokemon master, aww yeah
I'd say ash was doped up on strong morphine after he got struck by lightning

Re: Cannabis - Duck, Duck, Goose - 04-03-2010

win

Re: Cannabis - Duck, Duck, Goose - 04-06-2010

[Image: wspvdh.jpg]

I no longer smoke from a Coke bottle. 8)

Re: Cannabis - Kirby - 04-07-2010

(04-03-2010, 05:46 PM)Nitrous Oxide link Wrote: double bump

My mom was home, but left exactly at 4:20 PM. I saw the time when she was leaving and then I smoked a bowl the second she left (it was still 4:20). lol

You have to hide smoking?

:-[

Re: Cannabis - Duck, Duck, Goose - 04-07-2010

(04-07-2010, 03:54 PM)Kirby, the Axe Zealot link Wrote: [quote author=Nitrous Oxide link=topic=4176.msg144932#msg144932 date=1270334791]
double bump

You have to hide smoking?

:-[

[/quote]Yeah... ¬¬ (Even though I found a stash of weed in my mom's alcohol cupboard...)

Also named my bong. Keep in mind all this happened baked and I am still baked... it's kind of a story.

So that bong I bought yesterday, brand new, smoked out of it for the afternoon and at about 3 o'clock, shit hits the fan... or the desk... or the plate on my desk. And by shit, I mean my bong. Yeah, I dropped my bong/it slipped out of my hands.

Luckily, it was only a couple of millimeters, and it only cracked. Well, that and two small chunks fell out (pic [glued]). I made an emergency stop at Canadian Tire to buy some epoxy adhesive (after confirming it was safe [which it is, especially after a full cleaning, plus I'm not using it long-term]). Let it dry for a few hours.

So about 6 o'clock, I decide to test it out, so I did a full cleaning, and filled it up with water and let it sit for 10 minutes to see if it would leak. No leaks. Smoked a bowl, realized it still didn't have a name.

So I went to work, thinking for all a stoner can think. My bong is orange. My bong is shaped like a Z. What do Z and o have in common? Oz? Wizard of Oz? Oz = Ounce = O = Orange (and the glue looks like the skin of an orange). Wizard of Orange? No... ladies and gentlemen, I present to you...

The Wizard of O!

[Image: 157zyqa.jpg]

lol this was fun

Re: Cannabis - Turtle - 04-07-2010

I would have called it Dragon Bong Z

Re: Cannabis - Duck, Duck, Goose - 04-07-2010

(04-07-2010, 08:29 PM)Turtle link Wrote: I would have called it Dragon Bong Z
ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff i hate you so much

Where's the Name Rater for bongs? 8)

Re: Cannabis - Professor Funbucks - 04-09-2010

[Image: IMGP0205.jpg]
just smoked this
beside my ds for comparison

Re: Cannabis - Turtle - 04-09-2010

Oh god

Re: Cannabis - shoopfox - 04-09-2010

(04-09-2010, 09:05 PM)Funbucks link Wrote: [Image: IMGP0205.jpg]
just smoked this

I think my lungs would fall out after that ;_;

Re: Cannabis - Turtle - 04-09-2010

I like the mouse pad, it's colorful :3

Re: Cannabis - Professor Funbucks - 04-09-2010

(04-09-2010, 10:15 PM)Turtle link Wrote: I like the mouse pad, it's colorful :3
it has a T REX and it says STOMP! with a man being crushed.
a hippie, he has long hair and unkempt beardly ness

Re: Cannabis - Professor Funbucks - 04-10-2010

bwh

Re: Cannabis - shoopfox - 04-10-2010

Haha I have a wonderful tale for all the boys and girls out there.

I used to have a wonderful, professional dealer who I could call up any time of day and have some product in 20 minutes or so. Lately there have been some one off incidents where that turned into 6 hours, or I had to listen to him drone on about his shitty personal problems, but for convenience's sake I kept using him.

Well today seemed like one of those 20 minute days. I called him up, set a meeting place, and he said he'd be there in about half an hour. So I head out, putter around the mall for a minute, and after 40 minutes I innocuously text "are you close?"

Then I get this call ten minutes later going "Fuck man I didn't say shit about meeting. I didn't say shit! But I'm down the street lets meet up." Which is pretty bizarre but I go with it. So on the way to the meeting place I see he's walking the same direction, and he sees me across a parking lot full of people in broad daylight. So naturally he shouts "WHERE THE FUCK IS MY MONEY?", storms up to me and starts ranting about how I'm a trifling bitch who needs to stop talking shit, and procedes to throw my shit on the ground while we're in a group of people.

This is why this needs to be legalized so I can buy it from a store and never have to deal with psychotic people like that. Sad

Re: Cannabis - copulatingduck - 04-10-2010

wowowoww

sucks dude, but LOL. at least it makes for a good story. love good stories

Re: Cannabis - Kirby - 04-10-2010

(04-09-2010, 09:05 PM)Funbucks link Wrote: [Image: IMGP0205.jpg]
just smoked this

Funbucks is my buddy.