Be Right Back, Uninstalling
The Thread of Cannabis Connoisseurs - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=49)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: The Thread of Cannabis Connoisseurs (/showthread.php?tid=11213)

Re: Cannabis - beep beep diglett - 05-26-2010

pokemon stadium raped

Re: Cannabis - Kirby - 05-26-2010

(05-25-2010, 02:06 PM)Funbucks link Wrote: <stuff about grinder poo>

This is all you need to know homes.

Re: Cannabis - Kirby - 05-26-2010

I love plant cellulose....'papers' because you can roll the stickyest of the icky and still smoke it right.

Ohhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Re: Cannabis - Professor Funbucks - 05-27-2010

my roommate has my grinder in his room
Sad

also wake n bake

Re: Cannabis - Kirby - 05-27-2010

So as you may or may not have heard, I grow my own shit, legally and illegally.

Maine state Medical Marijuana law lets me posses at any one time , a total of 6 plants, 3 of which may not be flowering, and(not or) 2.5oz of ready to roll dope.

I've got a little more than that growing though, because that doesn't feed my consumption, not by far.

Point to this is I bought 2oz more for this vacation week, because I was gonna beat the shit out of my buffer'ed stash of homegrown, and I made a little tinfoil cupola thing to hold the mad amount of roaches I planned on generating this week.

I just counted them and I've got 62 roaches in there, and it's only Thursday, and I don't go back to work until next Tuesday.

OH MAH GOD I LOVE WEED.

Re: Cannabis - Duck, Duck, Goose - 05-27-2010

(05-27-2010, 01:06 PM)Kirby, the Axtinguisher Zealot link Wrote: So as you may or may not have heard, I grow my own shit, legally and illegally.

Maine state Medical Marijuana law lets me posses at any one time , a total of 6 plants, 3 of which may not be flowering, and(not or) 2.5oz of ready to roll dope.

I've got a little more than that growing though, because that doesn't feed my consumption, not by far.

Point to this is I bought 2oz more for this vacation week, because I was gonna beat the shit out of my buffer'ed stash of homegrown, and I made a little tinfoil cupola thing to hold the mad amount of roaches I planned on generating this week.

I just counted them and I've got 62 roaches in there, and it's only Thursday, and I don't go back to work until next Tuesday.

OH MAH GOD I LOVE WEED.
inb4 arrested

(05-27-2010, 06:06 PM)Nitrous Oxide link Wrote: [quote author=Kirby, the Axtinguisher Zealot link=topic=4176.msg154489#msg154489 date=1274983593]

OH MAH GOD I LOVE WEED.
inb4 arrested
[/quote]
drive us there its only 5 hrs.

Re: Cannabis - Kirby - 05-27-2010

Wait why am I getting arrested again?

AND YOU STAY AWAY FROM MY SHIT FUNBUCKS.

(05-27-2010, 07:15 PM)Kirby, the Axtinguisher Zealot link Wrote: Wait why am I getting arrested again?

lololololololol
Also I always cringe when someone says 'dope' for weed.
i know it's usually an 'overall' term for drugs but mostly, around here anyways, dope means heroin.
SMOKING THIS KIND OF DOPE IS NOT GOOD

Re: Cannabis - Vandamguy - 05-28-2010

(05-27-2010, 01:06 PM)Kirby, the Axtinguisher Zealot link Wrote: So as you may or may not have heard, I grow my own shit, legally and illegally.

OH MAH GOD I LOVE WEED.
please use the metric system.

Re: Cannabis - Professor Funbucks - 05-28-2010

(05-28-2010, 12:29 AM)Vandamguy link Wrote: [quote author=Kirby, the Axtinguisher Zealot link=topic=4176.msg154489#msg154489 date=1274983593]

OH MAH GOD I LOVE WEED.
please use the metric system.
[/quote]
1 oz = 28gs
2.5 oz = 60gs

Big Grin
bwh

Re: Cannabis - Kirby - 05-28-2010

(05-27-2010, 08:44 PM)Funbucks link Wrote: [quote author=Kirby, the Axtinguisher Zealot link=topic=4176.msg154538#msg154538 date=1275005725]

lololololololol
i know it's usually an 'overall' term for drugs but mostly, around here anyways, dope means heroin.
[/quote]

Yeah, means the same thing around here too, but I tired of typing weed for a post.

=x

Also: wakenbake. + my grinders in mah room.

(05-28-2010, 11:06 AM)Kirby, the Axtinguisher Zealot link Wrote: [quote author=Funbucks link=topic=4176.msg154544#msg154544 date=1275011049]
[quote author=Kirby, the Axtinguisher Zealot link=topic=4176.msg154538#msg154538 date=1275005725]

lololololololol
[/quote]

Yeah, means the same thing around here too, but I tired of typing weed for a post.

=x

[/quote]

my grinder is back my roommate just took it cause we were having a residence inspection and you know, it's still technically illegal to have a used grinder.
They COULD actually kick me out of rez weirdly enough.

Re: Cannabis - Kirby - 05-28-2010

(05-28-2010, 11:10 AM)Funbucks link Wrote: [quote author=Kirby, the Axtinguisher Zealot link=topic=4176.msg154624#msg154624 date=1275062797]
[quote author=Funbucks link=topic=4176.msg154544#msg154544 date=1275011049]
[quote author=Kirby, the Axtinguisher Zealot link=topic=4176.msg154538#msg154538 date=1275005725]

lololololololol
[/quote]

=x

[/quote]

my grinder is back my roommate just took it cause we were having a residence inspection and you know, it's still technically illegal to have a used grinder.
[/quote]

It's fully legal over there and paraphernalia gets you busted?

That's fubar

(05-28-2010, 11:14 AM)Kirby, the Axtinguisher Zealot link Wrote: [quote author=Funbucks link=topic=4176.msg154625#msg154625 date=1275063035]
[quote author=Kirby, the Axtinguisher Zealot link=topic=4176.msg154624#msg154624 date=1275062797]
[quote author=Funbucks link=topic=4176.msg154544#msg154544 date=1275011049]

lololololololol
[/quote]

=x

[/quote]

[/quote]

It's fully legal over there and paraphernalia gets you busted?

That's fubar
[/quote]
nah weed is still illegal in canada, it's just...more tolerated, esp by police.
Get caught with anything under 10gs? Toss it. No charge, no fine.
Anything over? They usually just fine you. Or if the cop is a dick, trafficking and jail time!
Paraphenalia is legal if no marijuana/resin is stuck to the inside of it.
So as a general rule of thumb, don't bring paraphenalia on a plane if you've used it. Otherwise you can argue it's a tobacco product (even bongs. PEOPLE USE THESE FOR BACCY, i know a few that add a bit of tobacco to a bowl too, called a popper)

Re: Cannabis - Kirby - 05-30-2010

I think I have quite literally managed to smoke away like 2 or 3 IQ points this week.

\o/

Re: Cannabis - Chief - 05-30-2010

(05-30-2010, 01:11 AM)Kirby, the Axtinguisher Zealot link Wrote: I think I have quite literally managed to smoke away like 2 or 3 IQ points this week.

\o/
i think i may have found the reason to why kirby is so good as pyro

Re: Cannabis - Professor Funbucks - 05-30-2010

(05-30-2010, 01:13 AM)TheDarkChief link Wrote: [quote author=Kirby, the Axtinguisher Zealot link=topic=4176.msg154911#msg154911 date=1275199884]
I think I have quite literally managed to smoke away like 2 or 3 IQ points this week.

\o/
i think i may have found the reason to why kirby is so good as pyro
[/quote]
It's easy to light people up when you're lit up. Gotta admit.
I'm better at Sniper when I'm high though.

Re: Cannabis - Vlambo - 05-30-2010

Wait. You can get kicked out of res if they see drug paraphernalia? Lol, Res inspections. The residence dealer was in my house, and she had Res Police come into here room while she was bagging it for sale, and all she got was a "That better be oregano". And My roommate alone had 2-3 busters, and atleast 3 grams of the stuff lying around the room. Not to mention all the underage drinking in our room, with RAs watching.

Shit, we shoulda been kicked out

Re: Cannabis - Professor Funbucks - 05-30-2010

(05-30-2010, 11:01 AM)Vlambo link Wrote: Wait. You can get kicked out of res if they see drug paraphernalia? Lol, Res inspections. The residence dealer was in my house, and she had Res Police come into here room while she was bagging it for sale, and all she got was a "That better be oregano". And My roommate alone had 2-3 busters, and atleast 3 grams of the stuff lying around the room. Not to mention all the underage drinking in our room, with RAs watching.

Shit, we shoulda been kicked out

the rez inspections are done by the housing and residence committee(AKA PEOPLE WHO ARE LIKE 50 YRS OLD). If it was an RA, they'd probably blaze with us.