Be Right Back, Uninstalling
Art - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=49)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Art (/showthread.php?tid=11634)

Re: Art - Luinbariel - 10-26-2010

I like the second last one best for some reason. I have no valid point as to why.

Re: Art - Vandamguy - 10-27-2010

#4 , invert the logo to white and make the Z a bit larger than the rest of the company name like dizodorobo suggested.
Someone should be able to glance at it for one second or less and be able to read it. Fancy underscoring and the details on the S would confuse the viewer. Keeping the logo separate from the text is important as well as. The logo can be used on its own to represent the company without the additional text. IMO black on white pops out a bit better.  When I look at the logo it has both elements from the tagline, the electronic design represents the complex robotics , but im not sure if a pentagon would represent the simplified security. A triangle comes to mind as the most simple of all shapes.

Re: Art - KorJax - 10-27-2010

I figured pentagon because it can be associated with defense (the U.S. Pentagon for example) and has a "shield-like" shape without actually being a shield.

Plus I don't see many things using pentagon's as a shape for logos and such so I thought it would stand out more.

I turned in tweaked versions of these, and my teacher e-mailed me saying they were good but "not enough variation" was done and he wanted to see some color :\ Oh well.

Re: Art - Reevesith - 10-30-2010

[Image: CapswowIberich.gif]
"I be rich!"

Re: Art - Surf314 - 10-30-2010

Anyone willing to make me a do stars have feet logo? I'm getting sad looking at text telling me to set the logo var in my settings for my wiki. I can probably give a metal or something for it.

Re: Art - CaffeinePowered - 10-30-2010

(10-30-2010, 05:36 PM)Surf314 link Wrote: Anyone willing to make me a do stars have feet logo? I'm getting sad looking at text telling me to set the logo var in my settings for my wiki. I can probably give a metal or something for it.

Talk to backfire he does logos and stuff

Re: Art - Stein - 10-30-2010

Wow, this thread deteriorated fast.
Lots of talented people here.

(09-06-2010, 01:03 PM)Sponson link Wrote: Oh look Pirate Radio
[Image: pirateradiosmall.jpg]
OMG I LOVE IT

I assume this is a reference to the radio station that broadcasted from the ocean?

Re: Art - Surf314 - 10-31-2010

I want that pirate radio for something, that is awesome. I wonder if it would make a good wallpaper?

Re: Art - Versus - 10-31-2010

(10-31-2010, 10:22 AM)Surf314 link Wrote: I want that pirate radio for something, that is awesome. I wonder if it would make a good wallpaper?

maybe if your monitor was in portrait mode and that picture was bigger

Re: Art - Reevesith - 10-31-2010

[Image: Pantytron-1.png]
Trick or treat!

Re: Art - Luinbariel - 10-31-2010

Dawwwww. Have ALL my candy!

Re: Art - Reevesith - 10-31-2010

(10-31-2010, 04:28 PM)Luinbariel link Wrote: Dawwwww. Have ALL my candy!
[Image: yaaycandy.png]
Aww someone gonna be up all night, chewing on the walls & trying to get pass that weird cat in the mirror that always blocks his path Tongue

Re: Art - Turtle - 11-01-2010

SECURICAT :O

Re: Art - Reevesith - 11-02-2010

does not meowput!

Re: Art - Didzo - 11-02-2010

Make a super-realistic one.

Re: Art - KorJax - 11-02-2010

So I've settled on some colors and "finished" my letterhead:

Front:

[Image: hayward_letterhead.jpg]

Back:

[Image: hayward_letterhead2.jpg]

Does it look too tacky?

EDIT: whoops just realized the text on the back page is reversed accidently lol

Re: Art - Duck, Duck, Goose - 11-02-2010

[Image: 29pp4k7.jpg]

Made for a SOTW

My deviantart account in case anyone wants to follow me?

Re: Art - backfire - 11-03-2010

Got done with a project in Illustrator class.

[Image: Exquisite%20Consumables.png]

Re: Art - Reevesith - 11-03-2010

(11-03-2010, 11:56 AM)backfire link Wrote: Got done with a project in Illustrator class.

[Image: Exquisite%20Consumables.png]
D:< The hell man?! I fed my cat some of that & hes now spiting fire!
[Image: spitefire-1.gif]
Lol looks great Backfire It makes me think of a candy they'd make for saint Patrick's day Tongue

Re: Art - Stein - 11-03-2010

I wish I was good at vector stuff.  Can't get used to it for the life of me, so I just fall back on bitmap stuff.