Be Right Back, Uninstalling
APB - The long con - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: Games (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Forum: Big Boys (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: APB - The long con (/showthread.php?tid=11702)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45

Re: APB - Kirby - 07-03-2010

(07-02-2010, 07:13 PM)Turtle link Wrote: I pm'd kirby and he said nothing

I normally run an anti-idle program so no one gets that nice little popup that says I'm back from AFK as soon as I move my mouse an inch when I get back.

I was 40 miles away when you PM'ed me.

Re: APB - Surf314 - 07-03-2010

I'm ready to play some if anyone is up for it. I'm gonna try and make a blues brother character and if no one is around by them I might go crim and see how easy it is to cause havoc.

Re: APB - Turtle - 07-03-2010

So i got this "I need a bigger gun" achievment or whatever, it gave me a shaw and some kind of assault rifle

should i use the shaw or the N-Tec 5 that i am using

Re: APB - Versus - 07-03-2010

SHAW is only good against cars, it sucks at killing people. You should've gotten the NFAS.

Re: APB - Maxon - 07-03-2010

If your in a big group and you need vehicle devastation, the SHAW can be great.  Just equip yourself the Dirty Harry revolver and kick some ass with your team.  Other than that, it's almost useless.  The OCA or NTEC will destroy you.  I can't say I'm fond of the auto-shotty, but it at least kills people up close.

yeah i bought a SHAW just in case i need one in a situation like that, god the base guns are so cheap compared to guns with even one upgrade slot

(07-03-2010, 04:23 PM)Versus-pwny- link Wrote: SHAW is only good against cars, it sucks at killing people. You should've gotten the NFAS.
I thought i got both of them...

I didn't know i had to pick

double fuck i realized i did this with a lot of stuff Sad

it says pick one of these

edit: there is barely any difference between the maximum and minimum graphics settings, so unless you're getting at least 45fps at all times, change it to minimum, you aren't really going to notice.

I didn't read it

:p

Re: APB - Maxon - 07-03-2010

After doing some testing, the auto-shotty is pretty god awful.  It takes just as long to kill someone using the SMG and you have a better chance of killing someone with the regular shotty.  Only time I found the auto-shotty any good was when I was fighting against someone that had a 3 upgrade NFAS.  It was ridiculous.

Re: APB - zaneyard - 07-04-2010

you guys are all retarded shaw owns

Re: APB - Turtle - 07-04-2010

So I spent all night playing my crim, then when i went back to lobby I noticed my crim was 6 more rep than my Enforcer was :p

Versus next time you're playing crim pm me or something and we can fuck shit up

edit: also getting arrested if fucking annoying i rage quit after the 2 guys i was facing started only using tazers

Re: APB - Maxon - 07-04-2010

Arresting can be annoying as hell and it's a problem I think, in that Enforcers now get a unique weapon line that ONLY they can use, and that unless your in a full group, it's an aggravating experience.  There's the seconds of being stunned, then there are seconds of being arrested, then there's the time of being arrested, then you die and then there's 8 seconds of respawn.  That's easily 20 seconds of not being able to do a god damn thing.  And in a mission, that's forever and will usually mean your gonna lose if the mission doesn't end in a checkpoint hold.

I can see it being changed in a new patch, or at least Crims getting unique weapons of their own.  I thought that a Sawed Off Shotgun to combat the PIG would be a cool idea in a secondary slot and someone else brought up a molotov cocktail, which works for the theme of the Criminals causing Chaos and the Enforcers trying to be order and using stun tech.

Re: APB - Surf314 - 07-04-2010

Maxed out fashionista and tuner. Need a blues brothers hat.

Re: APB - Kirby - 07-04-2010

I decided to combine my costs and dump my mumble server and web server in favor of a VPS where I can host everything at once, right now I have both my other FTP server @ rilwar.info mirrored and a new mumble server set up on the new host.

I'd appreciate it if everyone who uses my mumble server could test out the new server @ 74.63.94.132 : 64738 - There's only so much load I can generate with me and my laptop.

I don't plan on rolling the servers over until I can get some feedback on it's performance, but as it stands right now I'm looking @ like a 40% reduction in ping, and I don't have a user limit.

Re: APB - Surf314 - 07-05-2010

Crims is a lot of fun too.

Re: APB - Mission Difficult - 07-05-2010

(07-05-2010, 12:12 PM)Surf314 link Wrote: Crims is a lot of fun too.

Until some queer arrests you. Sucks balls.

Btw my characters are Mission on Zombie and FreddyChang on La Rocha.

Re: APB - Vandamguy - 07-05-2010

thinking about where people are getting all the money for these upgrades.. is either auction house , or setting up multiple characters idle fashionista / tuner for 100k a pop

taking the latter approach means that there's more money going into the economy than coming out of it , which is going to lead to some massive inflation.

worse when you think of the gold sellers doing this

just loaded up social district , guy named 'lolcash' just leveled 15 fashionista .. point set match.

Re: APB - Versus - 07-05-2010

that's what i'm doing right now

Re: APB - Maxon - 07-05-2010

Yeah I'm sure they are gonna take off AFK leveling with those things.  Good thing I finished it with my Enforcer and Crim.  Though they are taking forever to update anything though.  I know it's only been a week, but a week without any patching can be forever to some people.