Be Right Back, Uninstalling
The Binding of Isaac - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: Games (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Forum: Big Boys (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: The Binding of Isaac (/showthread.php?tid=13302)

Pages: 1 2 3

Re: The Binding of Isaac - Didzo - 06-13-2012

(06-13-2012, 03:18 PM)Caffeine link Wrote: [quote author=Spore link=topic=6373.msg247361#msg247361 date=1339617012]
[quote author=Didzo link=topic=6373.msg247357#msg247357 date=1339615301]
Flight + Epic Fetus = EZ Mode

8)

Epic Fetus in general = EZ Mode.
[/quote]

Anything that lets you shoot fucking explosives...like Ipecac
[/quote]

I stay away from IPECAC. That shit is a suicide wish.

Re: The Binding of Isaac - CaffeinePowered - 06-14-2012

Epic Fetus...holy fuck balls

[Image: EdcIS.png]

Re: The Binding of Isaac - Didzo - 06-14-2012

(06-14-2012, 12:30 AM)Caffeine link Wrote: Epic Fetus...holy fuck balls

Hehehehe....

Make sure you use the mouse with that thing too instead of arrow keys.

Tongue

Re: The Binding of Isaac - Spore - 06-14-2012

Ipecac is just asking for failure. Managed to beat [spoiler]?    ?    ?[/spoiler] last night as Isaac. I guess that's the end.

Re: The Binding of Isaac - Didzo - 06-14-2012

(06-14-2012, 08:55 AM)Spore link Wrote: Ipecac is just asking for failure. Managed to beat [spoiler]      ? ? ?      [/spoiler] last night as Isaac. I guess that's the end.

Fixed for you

Re: The Binding of Isaac - CaffeinePowered - 06-15-2012

Cleared Sheol with all characters, time to do Cathedral

Re: The Binding of Isaac - Spore - 06-19-2012

Beat Cathedral with Eve. What a horrible character. However, I got the item [spoiler]Daddy Longlegs[/spoiler] which helped a lot. And it looked awesome in the Cathedral, leading me to believe I haven't seen everything yet.

Re: The Binding of Isaac - CaffeinePowered - 06-21-2012

lasers + polyphemus

[Image: 0skwl.png]

Yea, it carried Cain all the way to the cathedral

Re: The Binding of Isaac - Greatbacon - 06-21-2012

Gosh, I really need to start playing this again.

Re: The Binding of Isaac - Chief - 06-22-2012

my journey to beating isaac

[Image: eqjDx.png]
dear fucking lord i did im in the chest

[Image: 22pgh.png]
after i got and used 'the sun' in that room, i fucking cried
also if you look to the left, i got faced against two super lusts and died, but i had 1up because thank the fucking lord

im battling ??? and i have this pill that's called "bad trip" and im dying and stuff, but then somehow i get to half a heart and the pill changes to 'full health'

i'd like to think god smiled upon me that moment
so i kicked ???'s ass
[Image: zumNK.png]

[Image: IQA7R.png]
gg no re, i am the king of isaacs

Re: The Binding of Isaac - Luca Shoal - 06-23-2012

Now do it again. With everyone. And the Polaroid each time.

Also yeah, Bad Trip/Full Health is a good pill. It's always done that.

Re: The Binding of Isaac - CaffeinePowered - 06-23-2012

(06-23-2012, 09:39 AM)Yip Yip Luca link Wrote: Now do it again. With everyone. And the Polaroid each time.

Also yeah, Bad Trip/Full Health is a good pill. It's always done that.

The poloroid on ??? is amazing, every time you take any damage, BAM, shield

Re: The Binding of Isaac - Maxon - 06-24-2012

No matter how much I play this game I'm just terrible at it.  I can't beat the first section of the game lol I finally got to the end of the section, had it windowed, one heart left against a creature, clicked outside of window, dead.  FUUUUUUUUUUU....

Re: The Binding of Isaac - CaffeinePowered - 06-24-2012

(06-24-2012, 06:54 PM)Maxon link Wrote: No matter how much I play this game I'm just terrible at it.  I can't beat the first section of the game lol I finally got to the end of the section, had it windowed, one heart left against a creature, clicked outside of window, dead.  FUUUUUUUUUUU....

Dont use the mouse, unless you have epic fetus, use WADS and the arrow keys

Re: The Binding of Isaac - Dr. Zaius - 06-24-2012

using a ps3 controller

unlocked eve

played for a little more

then ragequit

Re: The Binding of Isaac - Maxon - 06-25-2012

(06-24-2012, 07:13 PM)Caffeine link Wrote: [quote author=Maxon link=topic=6373.msg248180#msg248180 date=1340582070]
No matter how much I play this game I'm just terrible at it.  I can't beat the first section of the game lol I finally got to the end of the section, had it windowed, one heart left against a creature, clicked outside of window, dead.  FUUUUUUUUUUU....

Dont use the mouse, unless you have epic fetus, use WADS and the arrow keys
[/quote]

I tried that and it didn't really help too much.  I hate playing games that way anyways. I might try with a controller when it comes in this week to see if that helps.  I got Eve myself and was very close to getting Cain.

Re: The Binding of Isaac - Spore - 06-25-2012

Beat The Chest as Judas. It's an awesome level.

And Isaac is damn near impossible for me to get working right with a controller.  How did you do it, Zaius? I have the 360 wired and the JoytoKey program, but it's tough figuring out what button maps to what I need on the controller and there's issues with the movement getting stuck at times when I did try to play. At least it works great with Super Meat Boy, allowing me to finally play that right lol

Re: The Binding of Isaac - Dr. Zaius - 06-25-2012

(06-25-2012, 07:44 PM)Maxon link Wrote: And Isaac is damn near impossible for me to get working right with a controller.  How did you do it, Zaius? I have the 360 wired and the JoytoKey program, but it's tough figuring out what button maps to what I need on the controller and there's issues with the movement getting stuck at times when I did try to play. At least it works great with Super Meat Boy, allowing me to finally play that right lol

the way i bound with the ps3 controller was directional pad was WASD and the right side buttons are the arrow keys respectively. then i bound the space and shift functions to bumpers/triggers. worked alright for me, dunno how the fuck to bind stuff to the analog sticks though.

Well with the 360 controller, I can't get anything mapped to my triggers or D-Pad.  LAME. Guess no controller for Isaac.