Be Right Back, Uninstalling
Megaman 9 - MONDAY MONDAY MONDAY - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: Games (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Forum: Kiddy Corner (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+--- Thread: Megaman 9 - MONDAY MONDAY MONDAY (/showthread.php?tid=8524)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Re: Megaman 9 - MONDAY MONDAY MONDAY - CaffeinePowered - 09-18-2008

Its all about this fight - probably one of the hardest bosses you will fight on the NES

Re: Megaman 9 - MONDAY MONDAY MONDAY - KarthXLR - 09-18-2008

Awww....man, I'm gonna get raged on for this.

I've never played any of the original Megaman games.

There I said it.

Re: Megaman 9 - MONDAY MONDAY MONDAY - Fail Medic - 09-18-2008

(09-18-2008, 03:11 PM)CaffeinePowered link Wrote: Its all about this fight - probably one of the hardest bosses you will fight on the NES

And the moving trap platforms in... Gutsman's stage?  Do you know those prevented me from beating the game for decades until I finally got past it on Anniversary?

Re: Megaman 9 - MONDAY MONDAY MONDAY - CaffeinePowered - 09-18-2008

(09-18-2008, 03:38 PM)Fail Medic link Wrote: [quote author=CaffeinePowered link=topic=1428.msg39656#msg39656 date=1221768700]
Its all about this fight - probably one of the hardest bosses you will fight on the NES

And the moving trap platforms in... Gutsman's stage?  Do you know those prevented me from beating the game for decades until I finally got past it on Anniversary?
[/quote]

Oh god those were a bitch

Re: Megaman 9 - MONDAY MONDAY MONDAY - Ianki - 09-18-2008

3 is hard, but really only until the revamped levels/mm2 bosses which can be a bitch to get through.

Re: Megaman 9 - MONDAY MONDAY MONDAY - dapngwnman - 09-18-2008

man, why can't it be monday? i have this whole weekend i could be playing this game. FUCCCCCK CAPCOM GET TO IT.

Re: Megaman 9 - MONDAY MONDAY MONDAY - Wedge - 09-18-2008

I CAN'T WAIT TO LISTEN TO THE SOUNDTRACK.

Coz'... I don't really like NES era Megaman that much.  I had III as a kid and it was fun, but I'd only play MMX games now.

http://www.rockmanpm.com/?p=music/rockman9original

I mean, if you want the soundtrack.

Re: Megaman 9 - MONDAY MONDAY MONDAY - Vongore - 09-18-2008

Okkusenman!!!!

Also, are you talking about difficult stages?
Quick Man First

Re: Megaman 9 - MONDAY MONDAY MONDAY - Scary Womanizing Pig Mask - 09-18-2008

(09-18-2008, 09:09 PM)Vongore link Wrote: Okkusenman!!!!

Quick Man First

And Elecman second.

Re: Megaman 9 - MONDAY MONDAY MONDAY - Vandamguy - 09-18-2008

(09-18-2008, 03:11 PM)CaffeinePowered link Wrote: Its all about this fight - probably one of the hardest bosses you will fight on the NES
had to watch vid to see what a bio devil was , and then i saw him and im like 'oh yeah ..'

cept i killed him with just a P blaster , 1 bar at a time. didnt know that lighting garbo was effective on him

(09-18-2008, 09:09 PM)Vongore link Wrote: Okkusenman!!!!

Quick Man First

Quick man is cake. Plus, the laser parts are very easy to remember.

All the MM2 robot masters are easy peasy with the megabuster. 3 and 5 have some pretty tough megabuster bosses.

Toughest robot master in any game though is Pharoh Man in 4 with the megabuster, of course. His movements are random and he has no real pattern. Tough as hell.

Ringman's stage in 4 is also like the toughest pre-wiley stage. Except, the boss is REALLY easy. I figured out a pattern for him where you don't even get HIT and megabuster is cake. I loved showing my friend that. Blew his mind.

Of those, I'd say the Protoman stages of 5. FUCK THOSE. FUCK THEM.

Re: Megaman 9 - MONDAY MONDAY MONDAY - HuckBerryGee - 09-18-2008

It's official, I want to sniff coke off a hooker's back and rave on tornadoman's theme.
splash woman sounds pretty cool too, but I have a mental image of a fishman dancing on it  :o

Re: Megaman 9 - MONDAY MONDAY MONDAY - ScottyGrayskull - 09-19-2008

(09-18-2008, 09:43 PM)Vandamguy link Wrote: [quote author=CaffeinePowered link=topic=1428.msg39656#msg39656 date=1221768700]
had to watch vid to see what a bio devil was , and then i saw him and im like 'oh yeah ..'

cept i killed him with just a P blaster , 1 bar at a time. didnt know that lighting garbo was effective on him
[/quote]

So I take it you don't know about the one shot trick?

So... You might want to digg out an NES cart you wouldn't mind parting with. I know I will. Smile

Re: Megaman 9 - MONDAY MONDAY MONDAY - CaffeinePowered - 09-19-2008

(09-19-2008, 01:43 PM)ScottyGrayskull link Wrote: So... You might want to digg out an NES cart you wouldn't mind parting with. I know I will. Smile

Id get it...but it won't play in an NES, so no Sad

(09-19-2008, 01:50 PM)CaffeinePowered link Wrote: [quote author=ScottyGrayskull link=topic=1428.msg39841#msg39841 date=1221849818]
So... You might want to digg out an NES cart you wouldn't mind parting with. I know I will. Smile

[/quote]

Oh, you know it's only a matter of time before someone hacks that.

Re: Megaman 9 - MONDAY MONDAY MONDAY - Fail Medic - 09-19-2008

(09-19-2008, 01:43 PM)ScottyGrayskull link Wrote: So... You might want to digg out an NES cart you wouldn't mind parting with. I know I will. Smile

Wow.  I had no idea Capcom was going to go allllllllllllll out on this.  Good show, Cap'.  Good show.

Which game would I sacrifice if they go for the "send it and we 9'ify it" idea?  That's... really tough.  Through boneheadedness I sold my NES long ago, and then I got one back through eBay maneuvering.  My list of games is short but semisweet:
* Castlevania I
* Castlevania II
* Castlevania III
* Crystalis (NON-NEGOTIABLE, <3 x 100, touch this and die, you fucks)
* Iron Tank
* Mach Rider
* Excitebike (candidate for 9'ification)
* StarTropics (looked so fun in Nintendo Power long ago, but when I got it, I didn't like it)
* Metal Gear

(09-19-2008, 01:50 PM)CaffeinePowered link Wrote: Id get it...but it won't play in an NES, so no Sad

Oh, forgot to mention that they say they actually did want to make an NES cart with the game, but the licensing process was becoming too much hassle. Sad

Re: Megaman 9 - MONDAY MONDAY MONDAY - dapngwnman - 09-19-2008

(09-19-2008, 02:06 PM)ScottyGrayskull link Wrote: [quote author=CaffeinePowered link=topic=1428.msg39846#msg39846 date=1221850258]

Oh, forgot to mention that they say they actually did want to make an NES cart with the game, but the licensing process was becoming too much hassle. Sad
[/quote]

And because I believe that it would run like SHIT in an NES cart and would have required a lot of dumbing down on the game to get it to work. YAY FOR NOT HAVING FLASHING SPRITES AND SLOWDOWN! Big Grin