Be Right Back, Uninstalling
The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread [SMP Server Up] - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: Games (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Forum: Big Boys (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread [SMP Server Up] (/showthread.php?tid=10641)

Re: The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread - backfire - 01-30-2010

Time to necro this again with a picture.

[Image: mah%20floating%20kingdom.jpg]

Made on the latest indev build. The stuff he added is pretty incredible now. I'm slowly colonating the islands. On that island I'm facing, I got a refinery, crafting table and a chest set up. Behind me I have a cobblestone and silver ore mine. The island below me I have a couple gold ore mines. Gunna use that island to set up a village as soon as notch throws in some more crafting formulas so I can make brick and glass.  ;D

Re: The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread - beep beep diglett - 01-30-2010

quick question: do you know how to get rid of the annoying mobs that are EVERYWHERE? they lower my fps by about 10, so its kinda hard to play

Re: The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread - backfire - 01-31-2010

(01-30-2010, 08:33 PM)diggs link Wrote: quick question: do you know how to get rid of the annoying mobs that are EVERYWHERE? they lower my fps by about 10, so its kinda hard to play
Nope, they appear out of nowhere in great numbers and seek out to overpopulate your land.

AAaanywho, I bring VIDEO!

Minecraft- Floating Kingdom

Re: The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread - ZargonX - 02-01-2010

Damn, backfire - that's quite a setup!

Re: The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread - Neonie - 02-03-2010

trying out the new stuff, i have a flat land surface and a system of tunnles underground that i cant navigate without torches to tell me which way i need to go.

Re: The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread - Neonie - 02-04-2010

Backfire how the hell do I save a level? I don't want to work on something that I save, and then when I go back I find out "OH HEY THAT DID NOT ACTUALLY SAVE LOLOLOLGETFUCKED"

Re: The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread - beep beep diglett - 02-04-2010

save file, only way to save in indev

Re: The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread - backfire - 02-04-2010

He added working arrows and mobs back in Big Grin

... I KEEP GETTING RAPED! I can't even leave the top level of my map D:

okay... notch can go to hell.

Seriously, then he'd know just how INSAIN it is!. You walk out of spawn... 10 creapers, 7 spiders, 5 archers... THAT'S JUST WHAT'S NEXT TO YOU. Look off across the gaps... you see hoards of archers!.

yeah... I'm done with minecraft till he fixes this.  :-\

Re: The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread - beep beep diglett - 02-05-2010

when i start a new map i turn it to peaceful till i get a small base made, works pretty well

Re: The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread - backfire - 02-11-2010

For those still interested...

Minecraft daylight and night time cycle

THIS IS EPIC!  ;D

Re: The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread - ZargonX - 02-11-2010

Giant square sunset... I love it!

Re: The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread - backfire - 02-12-2010

[Image: nightshot.jpg]

Epic indeed.

Re: The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread - KarthXLR - 02-12-2010

We must make a castle.

Re: The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread - Bonesinger - 02-12-2010

Night time mode is impossible with monsters. I get absolutely swarmed :X
Nice set up backfire. Mine is pretty ghetto with a couple stone walls and farms :p

Re: The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread - ZargonX - 02-12-2010

Yeah, I built the beginning of my castle, but when night fell the exploding zombies showed up and leveled half of it.  Not a great success.

Re: The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread - backfire - 02-12-2010

(02-12-2010, 08:28 PM)Bonesinger link Wrote: Night time mode is impossible with monsters. I get absolutely swarmed :X

He added in a difficulty setting. You can always just turn to low or off until you get a decent setup.

Reason mine's so complex is because I was building this back before mobs were reintroduced.

Re: The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread - backfire - 02-17-2010

No one ever posts here...  :'(

Anyways,

We got a server back up!

Cloud 9ine got a dedicated box in his house with linux that he threw a minecraft server on. It's nothing fancy. Not a high end rig, so it can't run big maps, but we got a nice lil default map that we've been building off of.

I plan on doing a total revamp when minecraft goes beta, but for now, if you want to play minecraft with other brbu'ers, go here.

Btw, ignore the name, I threw a coup so it's basicly the BRBu server. Private too.

Re: The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread - Chief - 02-17-2010

(02-17-2010, 03:19 AM)backfire link Wrote: We got a server back up!
WEWT
but sad
my gfx card is broken, therefore cant play Minecraft for some reason. Sad

Re: The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread - KarthXLR - 02-21-2010

Karth highly recommends listening to The Album Leaf when playing minecraft.

The Album Leaf Kevlar

Re: The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread - backfire - 02-21-2010

(02-21-2010, 07:46 PM)Karthkarthkarth link Wrote: Karth highly recommends listening to The Album Leaf when playing minecraft.

The Album Leaf Kevlar

This really fits perfectly. I mean, it really sets the tone for the whole exploring/mining/resource gathering/surviving experience all on one melody. Love it. ;D

Also... we need more posting in this thread.... post your building from indev or something. Just because the original server's dead doesn't mean this thread should be. :<