Be Right Back, Uninstalling
Diablo/Diablo II Playgroups - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: Games (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Forum: Big Boys (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Diablo/Diablo II Playgroups (/showthread.php?tid=10335)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Re: Diablo/Diablo II - Blues - 07-15-2009

yousamakame sad

Re: Diablo/Diablo II - Professor Funbucks - 07-15-2009

(07-15-2009, 12:43 PM)Pokemon Trainer Blues link Wrote: yousamakame sad

play with my barbarian!
help me kill andariel. Sad Radament
and come in vent for talkan

go people with days off

Re: Diablo/Diablo II - Blues - 07-15-2009

What are your account names btw? I never added anyone let me add them to the first post kty.

Re: Diablo/Diablo II - Professor Funbucks - 07-15-2009

(07-15-2009, 01:51 PM)Pokemon Trainer Blues link Wrote: What are your account names btw? I never added anyone let me add them to the first post kty.

Funbucks, the account name.
Funbux the barbarian

Re: Diablo/Diablo II Playgroups - zaneyard - 07-15-2009

my account name is zaneyard
my character name is zaneyard
i am zaneyard hear me roar

Re: Diablo/Diablo II Playgroups - Professor Funbucks - 07-15-2009

whyyyyy is everyone offline. Sad

Re: Diablo/Diablo II Playgroups - 3clipse - 07-15-2009

(07-15-2009, 03:29 PM)Professor Funbucks link Wrote: whyyyyy is everyone offline. Sad
\
add dsman62 to your friends list Big Grin

Re: Diablo/Diablo II Playgroups - Professor Funbucks - 07-15-2009

I would like to play some Act 2 riiiiiiight now.

Who's up for it/available

Will rush to A2 for people who aren't there yet.

Re: Diablo/Diablo II Playgroups - SAVAGE-0 - 07-16-2009

So I went to play last night after I got home from parents house... realised I left my D2 discs there since I moved... So can any one send over the couple mpq files I need from the LOD disc so I can run the no cd crack?  let me know and we can setup a time after I get out of work (aka after 430)

Re: Diablo/Diablo II Playgroups - Professor Funbucks - 07-16-2009

(07-16-2009, 08:39 AM)SAVAGE-0 link Wrote: So I went to play last night after I got home from parents house... realised I left my D2 discs there since I moved... So can any one send over the couple mpq files I need from the LOD disc so I can run the no cd crack?  let me know and we can setup a time after I get out of work (aka after 430)

Do you have the cd keys with you? You can always register a blizzard store account and download it straight from them...or find a torrent and only download the cd files you need. :/

Re: Diablo/Diablo II Playgroups - Duck, Duck, Goose - 07-16-2009

gimme key plz

Re: Diablo/Diablo II Playgroups - SAVAGE-0 - 07-16-2009

i'll look into it.. I do have the key's  - I think I ahve those in a txt file saved.  just dont have the discs.  True didn't think to DL the whole disc im retarded Smile

I'll look into their site, but I don't see the point of paying for something I have an hour drive away...

Re: Diablo/Diablo II Playgroups - Squishy3 - 07-16-2009

(07-16-2009, 10:35 AM)SAVAGE-0 link Wrote: i'll look into it.. I do have the key's  - I think I ahve those in a txt file saved.  just dont have the discs.  True didn't think to DL the whole disc im retarded Smile

I'll look into their site, but I don't see the point of paying for something I have an hour drive away...
it's linked into your bnet account.

(07-16-2009, 10:35 AM)SAVAGE-0 link Wrote: i'll look into it.. I do have the key's  - I think I ahve those in a txt file saved.  just dont have the discs.  True didn't think to DL the whole disc im retarded Smile

I meant you register the cd keys, if they're good ones, at the blizzard store, then you download it from the store, for free.

Re: Diablo/Diablo II Playgroups - Creepy - 07-16-2009

(07-16-2009, 11:06 AM)Professor Funbucks link Wrote: I meant you register the cd keys, if they're good ones, at the blizzard store, then you download it from the store, for free.

Yeah, I've done that with a key I bought online sans disk.  You just register it with Blizzard and download the binaries from them.

Re: Diablo/Diablo II Playgroups - Sponson - 07-16-2009

Sponson the Sponson.
I LUV BONE WALL

Funbucks, do I have you on steam?

(07-16-2009, 11:26 AM)Sponson link Wrote: Sponson the Sponson.
I LUV BONE WALL

I LUV LEAP
<3 SPONSON

Re: Diablo/Diablo II Playgroups - Benito Mussolini - 07-16-2009

Played this too much...

Sadly not joining you fools.

Re: Diablo/Diablo II Playgroups - Sponson - 07-16-2009

(07-16-2009, 02:02 PM)Benito Mussolini link Wrote: Played this too much...

Sadly not joining you fools.

Thats what I said, it was boring and draining. But I guess when you play with a buncha other friends its a lot of fun, especially if you aren't run through all 5 acts.

HU HU HU HU HU

Re: Diablo/Diablo II Playgroups - Blues - 07-16-2009

I played the game for 7 years from the week it was released, I couldn't fucking stand it anymore. But after not playing for like a year or two, and going through actually playing instead of just getting rushed and leveling, and not worrying about items and runewords and shit, it's fun as fuck.