Be Right Back, Uninstalling
Postponed. - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: Games (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Forum: Kiddy Corner (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+--- Thread: Postponed. (/showthread.php?tid=10514)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Re: BRACKET HAS BEEN POSTED BRB, Pokemon Tournament #2 JOIN NOW! ENTRIES ARE CLOSED - Duck, Duck, Goose - 08-21-2009

[Image: 3495pgx.jpg]

LET'S DO THIS!

Re: BRACKET HAS BEEN POSTED BRB, Pokemon Tournament #2 JOIN NOW! ENTRIES ARE CLOSED - Sponson - 08-21-2009

Nice touch with Groudon, Kyogre, and Rayquaza in the bg

Re: BRACKET HAS BEEN POSTED BRB, Pokemon Tournament #2 JOIN NOW! ENTRIES ARE CLOSED - Scary Womanizing Pig Mask - 08-21-2009

Awesome.

Re: BRACKET HAS BEEN POSTED BRB, Pokemon Tournament #2 JOIN NOW! ENTRIES ARE CLOSED - Badgerman of DOOM - 08-21-2009

ehehe. Vongore, hope you don't mind waiting a week or so. I'm not done training...

Re: BRACKET HAS BEEN POSTED BRB, Pokemon Tournament #2 JOIN NOW! ENTRIES ARE CLOSED - Professor Funbucks - 08-22-2009

anyway we can watch the fights?
I wanna see how you people fight and what your fancy EV training etc can do

Re: BRACKET HAS BEEN POSTED BRB, Pokemon Tournament #2 JOIN NOW! ENTRIES ARE CLOSED - Scary Womanizing Pig Mask - 08-22-2009

(08-22-2009, 09:43 AM)Professor Funbucks link Wrote: anyway we can watch the fights?
I wanna see how you people fight and what your fancy EV training etc can do

Those with Platinum can record matches and then upload them iirc. I'm planning on doing some move to move battle logs so there's that as well.

Re: BRACKET HAS BEEN POSTED BRB, Pokemon Tournament #2 JOIN NOW! ENTRIES ARE CLO - Geoff - 08-22-2009

Zombie jorge <333

Re: BRACKET HAS BEEN POSTED BRB, Pokemon Tournament #2 JOIN NOW! ENTRIES ARE CLOSED - Professor Funbucks - 08-22-2009

pokemon, but not tournament related: I beat sponson by default winning was my machoke that had like 34 health.

Re: BRACKET HAS BEEN POSTED BRB, Pokemon Tournament #2 JOIN NOW! ENTRIES ARE CLOSED - Scary Womanizing Pig Mask - 08-22-2009

(08-22-2009, 04:59 PM)Professor Funbucks link Wrote: pokemon, but not tournament related: I beat sponson by default winning was my machoke that had like 34 health.

Lolengrish?

Also! As if there weren't enough fabulous prizes already, the lovely Jorge has generously offered to put up a Japanese movie edition Regigagas (lolspelling) as another one, which can unlock catcheable Registeel, Rock and Ice in Platinum. Stakes just got raised!

Re: BRACKET HAS BEEN POSTED BRB, Pokemon Tournament #2 JOIN NOW! ENTRIES ARE CLOSED - Sponson - 08-23-2009

Honest needs to give me linkalot's information.
Something about me going to school and the not having proper wifi makes it urgent.

Edit: I was just notified by Honest that Linkalot has dropped out of the tournament!
Goddammit!

Re: BRACKET HAS BEEN POSTED BRB, Pokemon Tournament #2 JOIN NOW! ENTRIES ARE CLOSED - Honest - 08-23-2009

(08-23-2009, 11:08 AM)Sponson link Wrote: Honest needs to give me linkalot's information.
Something about me going to school and the not having proper wifi makes it urgent.

Edit: I was just notified by Honest that Linkalot has dropped out of the tournament!
Goddammit!

Yeah sorry brah. I told him he had more time to get his team together.

Also Caff I have to drop out as well. I cannot for the life of me get my nintendo wifi connection working and it's getting frustrating.

Re: BRACKET HAS BEEN POSTED BRB, Pokemon Tournament #2 JOIN NOW! ENTRIES ARE CLOSED - Scary Womanizing Pig Mask - 08-23-2009

With so many competitors dropping out, do you think we should just postpone it?

Re: BRACKET HAS BEEN POSTED BRB, Pokemon Tournament #2 JOIN NOW! ENTRIES ARE CLOSED - Badgerman of DOOM - 08-23-2009

YES PLEASE I DON'T WANT TO BE FRONTIERGRINDING ALL WEEK
I mean, yes, that might be best for all involved.

Re: Postponed. - Scary Womanizing Pig Mask - 08-23-2009

Alright, we'll try this again in a couple of weeks. Hope to see you all then!

Re: Postponed. - g-rad - 08-23-2009

Thank goodness... I am already missing out on sleep. There's just too much happening right now in my life, and from the sounds of it for everyone else too. This will give me a little more time to assemble and plan out my next team.

Re: BRACKET HAS BEEN POSTED BRB, Pokemon Tournament #2 JOIN NOW! ENTRIES ARE CLOSED - Whendilin - 08-24-2009

(08-22-2009, 05:29 PM)Scary Womanizing Pig Mask link Wrote: [quote author=Professor Funbucks link=topic=3463.msg108169#msg108169 date=1250978374]
pokemon, but not tournament related: I beat sponson by default winning was my machoke that had like 34 health.

Lolengrish?

Also! As if there weren't enough fabulous prizes already, the lovely Jorge has generously offered to put up a Japanese movie edition Regigagas (lolspelling) as another one, which can unlock catcheable Registeel, Rock and Ice in Platinum. Stakes just got raised!
[/quote]

This I want

and sorry for falling off the face of the earth. I had band camp last week. (WOOOOO!!) So I was dead to the world and am no near close to ready to fight. Sorry. Sorry. But it's good for us to postpone so I can finish my new team/first. Sorry again.

Re: Postponed. - Honest - 08-24-2009

Informed Linkalot of the postponement, and am going to get off my ass and really Pokemanz it up.

...*plays Dissidia* Damnit.

Re: Postponed. - Chaosye - 08-24-2009

Man I wanna buy pokemanz.

Although I'm afraid I'll get bored with it far too quickly.

Re: Postponed. - zaneyard - 08-24-2009

the only thing that is stopping me from buying plat is the fact that i had already beat pearl and it would feel like going through the damn game again
i hardly have the attention span for that anymore.

Re: Postponed. - Honest - 08-24-2009

(08-24-2009, 11:45 PM)zaneyard link Wrote: the only thing that is stopping me from buying plat is the fact that i had already beat pearl and it would feel like going through the damn game again
i hardly have the attention span for that anymore.

Sadly that's where I'm at right now. Sold my Pearl and a friend got me Platinum. I'm going to trudge through it but Pokemon is not compelling enough to really excite you the second time around.

But damnit I wanna be the very best etc etc etc. D: