Be Right Back, Uninstalling
The Thread of Cannabis Connoisseurs - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=49)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: The Thread of Cannabis Connoisseurs (/showthread.php?tid=11213)

Re: The Cannabis/High Thread - matter11 - 10-26-2011

(10-26-2011, 01:35 AM)Stein link Wrote: I actually considered buying a pipe for the first time this week.
And its only Tuesday.

get a water piece.

Re: The Cannabis/High Thread - Dr. Zaius - 10-26-2011

(10-26-2011, 01:35 AM)Stein link Wrote: I actually considered buying a pipe for the first time this week.
And its only Tuesday.

Do yourself the favor and get a bong

Re: The Cannabis/High Thread - Stein - 10-26-2011

(10-26-2011, 09:07 AM)Kirby the Dick link Wrote: [quote author=Stein link=topic=4176.msg228432#msg228432 date=1319610952]
I actually considered buying a pipe for the first time this week.
And its only Tuesday.

Coming from Mr. Disapproves of weed himself?
[/quote]
I never said I disapproved of it. (I don't think)

I was just curious about it a while ago.

Re: The Cannabis/High Thread - loldollas - 11-21-2011

Nearly a month of inactivity here...say whaaaat?

Anyways, last night, decided to toss ice cubes into the bong (haven't done it in forever). Super overbaked lol

Re: The Cannabis/High Thread - k0ala - 11-21-2011

weed be bumping the thread more but something happened on the way to the keyboard, every time

Re: The Cannabis/High Thread - Kirby - 11-21-2011

I try to give the "omg you only smoke weed because you think it makes you look cool" as little fuel to add to their stupid argument as I can, and this thread is just one big goldmine. That's why I (almost) never post in it.

Re: The Cannabis/High Thread - Dr. Zaius - 11-21-2011

(11-21-2011, 12:05 PM)Kirby the Dick link Wrote: I try to give the "omg you only smoke weed because you think it makes you look cool" as little fuel to add to their stupid argument as I can, and this thread is just one big goldmine. That's why I (almost) never post in it.

That.

Now, my friend got me a little bit of medical the other day...

Severe audio hallucinations. Skyrim was minimized, and for an hour, I was subconsciously remixing the ambient noise from it. Couldn't stop it. Didn't want to.

(11-21-2011, 01:05 PM)Dr. Zaius link Wrote: [quote author=Kirby the Dick link=topic=4176.msg231120#msg231120 date=1321895132]
I try to give the "omg you only smoke weed because you think it makes you look cool" as little fuel to add to their stupid argument as I can, and this thread is just one big goldmine. That's why I (almost) never post in it.

That.

Severe audio hallucinations. Skyrim was minimized, and for an hour, I was subconsciously remixing the ambient noise from it. Couldn't stop it. Didn't want to.
[/quote]

Medical grade stuff is like if you take the pearly gates opening + 10 orgasms + a room full of vegas 10 hookers + a copious pile of cocaine + a few more orgasms + pre-cocaine Lindsay Lohan's titties + winning the powerball and just condense it all into greenery.

That's what Medical grade stuff is like.

That's why even I don't grow that shit, because then I would be overdosing daily on the secret chemical ingredient of weed, it's called fuckit.

(11-21-2011, 02:37 PM)Kirby the Dick link Wrote: [quote author=Dr. Zaius link=topic=4176.msg231123#msg231123 date=1321898716]
[quote author=Kirby the Dick link=topic=4176.msg231120#msg231120 date=1321895132]

That.

[/quote]

Medical grade stuff is like if you take the pearly gates opening + 10 orgasms + a room full of vegas 10 hookers + a copious pile of cocaine + a few more orgasms + pre-cocaine Lindsay Lohan's titties + winning the powerball and just condense it all into greenery.

That's why even I don't grow that shit, because then I would be overdosing daily on the secret chemical ingredient of weed, it's called fuckit.

[/quote]

It is, impossibly good.

I only have a little bit, so it's getting saved for when some friends are in town. I took a small amount for a j, and couldn't even finish it the first night.

(11-21-2011, 03:44 PM)Dr. Zaius link Wrote: [quote author=Kirby the Dick link=topic=4176.msg231132#msg231132 date=1321904256]
[quote author=Dr. Zaius link=topic=4176.msg231123#msg231123 date=1321898716]
[quote author=Kirby the Dick link=topic=4176.msg231120#msg231120 date=1321895132]

That.

[/quote]

[/quote]

It is, impossibly good.

I only have a little bit, so it's getting saved for when some friends are in town. I took a small amount for a j, and couldn't even finish it the first night.
[/quote]

Get a handheld glass bowl sized bubbler for it, pack the bowl only enough for one hit kills.

Your mind will never again be the same.

(11-21-2011, 04:46 PM)Kirby the Dick link Wrote: Get a handheld glass bowl sized bubbler for it, pack the bowl only enough for one hit kills.

Your mind will never again be the same.

It's my intent to pick up a compact glass piece. My bong is too big for anything other than social events and I get tired of joints after a short while.

EDIT: holy shit Kirby are you the Ganj Buddha? I was informed today that I'm going to be reunited with my little bong, which was stolen from me some months ago. It's like.. the perfect size for this.

I'm going there right now.

Re: The Cannabis/High Thread - rumsfald - 12-13-2011

right wing koch-supported CATO institute releases video on war on drugs

Ending the Global Drug War: Voices from the Front Lines

Re: The Cannabis/High Thread - Greatbacon - 12-20-2011

So one of my roommates found a seed in his bag and has been endeavoring on a little horticulture experiment as a result.

However he's out of town and our landlord is coming by to check the pipes, so for the four hour window or so I've got the little bugger in my room, hiding in plain sight in a box like fucking Solid Snake.  (May not seem like much but the box it is hiding in is the one my big ass computer case came in.)

Re: The Cannabis/High Thread - Kirby - 12-20-2011

(12-20-2011, 10:36 AM)Greatbacon link Wrote: So one of my roommates found a seed in his bag and has been endeavoring on a little horticulture experiment as a result.

However he's out of town and our landlord is coming by to check the pipes, so for the four hour window or so I've got the little bugger in my room, hiding in plain sight in a box like fucking Solid Snake.  (May not seem like much but the box it is hiding in is the one my big ass computer case came in.)

=)

Re: The Cannabis/High Thread - Badgerman of DOOM - 12-20-2011

Last I smoked was Friday, we were planning on having 7 blunts. Was more like 3 but still a good night, the stuff we got was pretty awesome.

Re: The Cannabis/High Thread - Greatbacon - 12-20-2011

(12-20-2011, 10:36 AM)Greatbacon link Wrote: So one of my roommates found a seed in his bag and has been endeavoring on a little horticulture experiment as a result.

So it's thirty minutes past when they said they'd be here, and I've been sort of in and out of the house all day so I wasn't sure if my landlord had been in or not.  I figure they have, and literally as soon as my put the box back in my closet, the doorbell rings.

Metal Gear Solid OST (Part 1) - Alert Music P1

Detection avoided though, so the mission can continue as planned.

Re: The Cannabis/High Thread - loldollas - 12-21-2011

(12-20-2011, 06:38 PM)Greatbacon link Wrote: [quote author=Greatbacon link=topic=4176.msg233818#msg233818 date=1324395408]
So one of my roommates found a seed in his bag and has been endeavoring on a little horticulture experiment as a result.

So it's thirty minutes past when they said they'd be here, and I've been sort of in and out of the house all day so I wasn't sure if my landlord had been in or not.  I figure they have, and literally as soon as my put the box back in my closet, the doorbell rings.

Metal Gear Solid OST (Part 1) - Alert Music P1

Detection avoided though, so the mission can continue as planned.
[/quote]

TUNE IN TO TOMORROW NIGHT'S EPISODE OF 'THE CURIOUS CHRONICLES OF THE SEEDLING' by Greatbacon.

Re: The Cannabis/High Thread - Duck, Duck, Goose - 12-26-2011

Snoop Dogg's Smoke-Out!!!

Re: The Cannabis/High Thread - Stein - 12-27-2011

Gravity Bong last week was... awesome.
Today's Matisyahu concert smelled kinda funny.

Re: The Cannabis/High Thread - k0ala - 12-31-2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfukcTjWJyA&list=PLAE80E337FA13D076&feature=player_detailpage#t=112s

fastforward to 1:43
look at this guy, lighting a shitload of hash in an open brazier like a boss, and smoking out the entire audience with it

in other news my new shit is called "blackberry storm"
thanks humboldt weed farmers for naming your new strain after a cell phone
we'll keep buying it in the bay area