Be Right Back, Uninstalling
The Thread of Cannabis Connoisseurs - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=49)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: The Thread of Cannabis Connoisseurs (/showthread.php?tid=11213)

Re: The Cannabis/High Thread - matter11 - 01-29-2012

New weed is awesome. I bought what was the last of this big bag from a guy and it's basically covered with shake from the rest of the supply in addition to being crystally as a muv. It's like when you get a cookie that's double chocolate coated.

Re: The Cannabis/High Thread - Dr. Zaius - 01-29-2012

this smells just like pineapple
and it's daaaank

Re: The Cannabis/High Thread - Duck, Duck, Goose - 01-29-2012

I love smoking enough weed that I can still get high even when I'm out of weed.

... this isn't a problem is it? Tongue

Re: The Cannabis/High Thread - rumsfald - 02-02-2012

High School Confidential, Beat Poetess, "Tomorrow is a Drag" LBX

Re: The Cannabis/High Thread - matter11 - 02-08-2012

-smoke weed every day

-start a tolerance break and smoke a few cigarettes as a replacement

holy shit my appetite. A meal that would usually leave me peckish has now become twice what I want to/can eat. I was expecting some effect going from appetite stimulant to suppressant but goddamn.

#manorexia

update: now I can't sleep. I'd been on such a good, consistent schedule too.

Re: The Cannabis/High Thread - Kirby - 02-09-2012

(02-08-2012, 11:35 PM)matter11 link Wrote: smoke a few cigarettes as a replacement

Fool.

Re: The Cannabis/High Thread - k0ala - 02-10-2012

(02-09-2012, 07:47 PM)Kirby the Dick link Wrote: [quote author=matter11 link=topic=4176.msg238781#msg238781 date=1328762139]
smoke a few cigarettes as a replacement

Fool.
[/quote]

Re: The Cannabis/High Thread - Kirby - 02-10-2012

So for a while I've taken to grinding up a large amount of ganja at once when it's all dried out and whatnot before I mason jar what I'm going to store, and dumping it on my computer desk.

I've got this nifty little contraption I made at work that amounts to a squeegee for the weed when it's on my desk, but it's got 2 risers on either end so that the middle is raised off the surface by a few MM - a poor mans crystal sieve if you will, and much more efficient than using a grinder with a screen in it for the same purpose, wastes less weed due to pulverization too. Just sit here and scrape it back and forth for like 10 minutes and I'm left with what looks like glass powder.

I accumulated around .5 oz by weight of the crystals and finally took it into work today where we have a 2 ton arbor press. =)

Put the kief in an old broken grinder I ground down to make an appropriate press for this function, loaded it into the arbor press, hung a cinder block off the end of the 4' pole I slid over the press handle and left it for the day today.

This stuff is like... so solid it's crispy.

I also cannot remember what my fucking name is.

I'll be back down on your level in a month I think.  :-*

-edit-

oh gd help me im dying

Re: The Cannabis/High Thread - Dr. Zaius - 02-10-2012

(02-10-2012, 05:54 PM)Kirby the Dick link Wrote: oh gd help me im dying

I've stored up a bit of kief, and I ought to press hash sometime. I need a press though.

Also I'm so jelly it hurts

Re: The Cannabis/High Thread - Kirby - 02-11-2012

I AM STILL FUCKING STONED FROM THAT MY GOD WILL THIS NEVER END

Re: The Cannabis/High Thread - Badgerman of DOOM - 02-11-2012

(02-11-2012, 09:47 AM)Kirby the Dick link Wrote: I AM STILL FUCKING STONED FROM THAT MY GOD WILL THIS NEVER END

i demand pictures of this entire contraption so that I might create one for myself

also you in the best place son

Re: The Cannabis/High Thread - Kirby - 02-11-2012

(02-11-2012, 07:06 PM)Ensign Epic link Wrote: [quote author=Kirby the Dick link=topic=4176.msg238952#msg238952 date=1328971625]
I AM STILL FUCKING STONED FROM THAT MY GOD WILL THIS NEVER END

i demand pictures of this entire contraption so that I might create one for myself

also you in the best place son
[/quote]

The press or the scraper?

I shall endeavor to acquire some pics on Monday when I can get my camera from work

Until then, just imagine taking the very bottom section from one of those cheapo $15 aluminium grinders (ref pic) and using it as the base. Then take the very top section of the grinder to a grinding wheel (caution: this will foul the shit out of the wheel) and grind it down so that it fits inside the hollow portion of the bottom section.

Pit kief into the hollow area in the bottom section, flip the top upside-down and slide it into the base on top of the kief, put it into the Arbor Press and wheeee!

Oh god MS Paint.

[Image: Untitled.png]

As for the scraper, it's more like a triangle missing a side rather than a squeegee, and I now with I could fabricate one out of glass rather than soldered together aluminium from scrapped filter jackets at work, so here's a really bad picture of it, if it was actually glass.

Re: The Cannabis/High Thread - Badgerman of DOOM - 02-11-2012

So say I got a wooden dowel that fits just inside the bottom of my grinder, would that work too?

Re: The Cannabis/High Thread - Kirby - 02-12-2012

(02-11-2012, 10:37 PM)Ensign Epic link Wrote: So say I got a wooden dowel that fits just inside the bottom of my grinder, would that work too?

Wow I wish I had thought of that rather than grinding a round piece of aluminium for 25 minutes.

+1 =/

If you were going to use something with as much leverage as an Arbor press, however, you would want to find something metal probably at least as long as the diameter of the grinder base to help distribute the pressure of the rack. Otherwise I imagine you could split the wood plug or cause it to bow out.

Re: The Cannabis/High Thread - matter11 - 02-12-2012

(02-12-2012, 12:01 AM)Kirby the Dick link Wrote: [quote author=Ensign Epic link=topic=4176.msg238974#msg238974 date=1329017831]
So say I got a wooden dowel that fits just inside the bottom of my grinder, would that work too?

Wow I wish I had thought of that rather than grinding a round piece of aluminium for 25 minutes.

+1 =/

If you were going to use something with as much leverage as an Arbor press, however, you would want to find something metal probably at least as long as the diameter of the grinder base to help distribute the pressure of the rack. Otherwise I imagine you could split the wood plug or cause it to bow out.
[/quote]

maybe if you cut that dowel down you can just tap (smash) the top of it down with a heavy hammer. there's also a lot of fancy ways to do it on youtube with wax paper and ovens and shit.

Re: The Cannabis/High Thread - Dr. Zaius - 02-12-2012

(02-12-2012, 01:14 PM)matter11 link Wrote: [quote author=Kirby the Dick link=topic=4176.msg238980#msg238980 date=1329022863]
[quote author=Ensign Epic link=topic=4176.msg238974#msg238974 date=1329017831]

+1 =/

[/quote]

maybe if you cut that dowel down you can just tap (smash) the top of it down with a heavy hammer. there's also a lot of fancy ways to do it on youtube with wax paper and ovens and shit.
[/quote]

Or just one low payment of $15.23...

Re: The Cannabis/High Thread - Kirby - 02-12-2012

I like making things

Re: The Cannabis/High Thread - matter11 - 02-12-2012

I'm resolving to drink more and smoke less at the expense of my health but to benefit of my funds and sleep quality.

Re: The Cannabis/High Thread - Duck, Duck, Goose - 02-13-2012

Weed is too damn expensive on the East Coast.

Re: The Cannabis/High Thread - matter11 - 02-13-2012

(02-13-2012, 06:27 PM)Nitrous Oxide link Wrote: Weed is too damn expensive on the East Coast.

Inb4 farmer kirby troll facing

also what's the pricing like around you?

i pay 60 and 100 for 1/8 and 1/4 respectively