Be Right Back, Uninstalling
The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread [SMP Server Up] - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: Games (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Forum: Big Boys (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread [SMP Server Up] (/showthread.php?tid=10641)

Re: The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread [Server Back Up] - beep beep diglett - 07-30-2010

POWERED MINECARTS

RAILROADS ARE A REALITY

Re: The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread [Server Back Up] - Versus - 07-30-2010

(07-30-2010, 02:45 PM)dagrett link Wrote: POWERED MINECARTS

RAILROADS ARE A REALITY

minecraft railworks dlc

Re: The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread [Server Back Up] - Greatbacon - 07-30-2010

(07-30-2010, 03:23 PM)Versus-pwny- link Wrote: [quote author=dagrett link=topic=3590.msg166953#msg166953 date=1280519122]
POWERED MINECARTS

RAILROADS ARE A REALITY

minecraft railworks dlc
[/quote]oh lol, +1

Re: The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread [Server Back Up] - Kirby - 07-30-2010

(07-30-2010, 03:25 PM)Greatbacon link Wrote: [quote author=Versus-pwny- link=topic=3590.msg166959#msg166959 date=1280521429]
[quote author=dagrett link=topic=3590.msg166953#msg166953 date=1280519122]
POWERED MINECARTS

RAILROADS ARE A REALITY

minecraft railworks dlc
[/quote]oh lol, +1
[/quote]

Only $49.00 for this DLC

Re: The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread [Server Back Up] - beep beep diglett - 07-30-2010

i actually just tried powered minecarts out, they suck, its basically an extension of your pushing range, so instead of pushing leetle kart you move it with your mind

Re: The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread [Server Back Up] - backfire - 07-30-2010

Also, cacti grow now.

[Image: lavagod.png]

MORE CACTI FOR THE LAVA DEITY!

Re: The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread [Server Back Up] - Maxon - 07-30-2010

So...umm...Yeah I bought this...cuz it was cheap...and now I have it :O  I barely know anything about the game, but if people are playing it, I say why not lol

Re: The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread [Server Back Up] - backfire - 07-30-2010

LAVA DEITY DEMANDS MOOOOAAAAARRRR!!!

[Image: moar.png]

Re: The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread [Server Back Up] - KarthXLR - 07-30-2010

[Image: mapforbackfire.png]

THUS KARTH'S ADVENTURE BEGAN...

I traversed far and wide, looking for the smallest signs of passing, the tiniest mark of visiting! Only one clue could send Karth the right direction. Oh, but the world tried to stop him. Creepers, Zombies, Ghosts, and obstacles all battled him! Over sea and land they vowed to defeat the Adventurer! So he fought and fought and fought until the bright relief of dawn. Continuing on his quest, he became ill, and thus a beast caught up to him and wounded the Man! He was weak, yet he kept walking! Not stopping until he had reached the step of his door! Home, at long last, Home!

Just as the Afternoon became Dusk, he turned to check his crops.

ssssssssssssSSSSSSSSSSSSsssssssssssss

[Image: vpffffuuuuuu.png]

Re: The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread [Server Back Up] - Vandamguy - 07-30-2010

the best part of that post was the FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU that had an alpha blend.

okay, you gotta hold coal when clicking on the cart for it to actually get powered. would like furnace menu tbh

A COW IS RIDING MY MINECART.

WAT.

[Image: cowcartaaaaa.png]

Re: The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread [Server Back Up] - Stein - 07-30-2010

Free server down?
stein has no internet except 3G and want'd to stop by the server.

Re: The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread [Server Back Up] - Maxon - 07-30-2010

So I've been wacking the shit out of rocks and pigs and built myself a little log cabin to protect me from those skeleton archer fuckers when it becomes night cause they tear me up.

Also can anyone explain why my work bench has exploded twice on me? lol It was very random and I'm pretty sure it wasn't one of those creepers, cause my workbench was just gone, but something like my furnace stayed intact.  Not that I have an issue with it anymore inside my little house.

Are people playing together somewhere?  I see the thing on the front page, but didn't see a link if we are doing anything or what.

And in singleplayer, are there like dungeons to go into and stuff or is it basically just screwing around mining and building items? (OMG I KNOW WHAT MINECRAFT MEANS NOW).

Re: The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread [Server Back Up] - KarthXLR - 07-30-2010

The Single Player is actually Survival Mode. Multiplayer Survival isn't out just yet, but it is going to be out soon.

The OTHER mode is called "creative" and is substantially different than survival. Multiplayer has been available on that for a while.

Ah I gotcha.

Re: The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread [Server Back Up] - Geoff - 07-30-2010

dug a mine which led into a massive cave system.  continued digging, hit lava.  awwwright.  then i almost flooded everything with lava and died several times in doing so.

Re: The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread [Server Back Up] - copulatingduck - 07-31-2010

I feel like I'm missing out on some of the basics. Karth, how did you make that map? Is it a mod or something? I remember somewhere in this thread someone posted pics outlining a gorgeous tunnel system (a la holographic display of the Gears of War's Resonator). And someone else removed their HUD for screenshots. Is there some uber-useful mod I should have installed?

Re: The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread [Server Back Up] - Geoff - 07-31-2010

(07-31-2010, 12:31 AM)Duck link Wrote: I feel like I'm missing out on some of the basics. Karth, how did you make that map? Is it a mod or something? I remember somewhere in this thread someone posted pics outlining a gorgeous tunnel system (a la holographic display of the Gears of War's Resonator). And someone else removed their HUD for screenshots. Is there some uber-useful mod I should have installed?

theres a tool called minecraft cartograph.  however, it wasnt very useful for helping me return home last time i used it since it doesnt display you on the map afaik.  im not too sure about the hud thing.  but you can generate height/tunnel maps as well which is cool.

also duck, have you tried going caving yet?  that seems more efficient than digging until you find shit.  this might be nub stuff but i found out today that if you find gravel/dirt inside of caves, when you dig it out it usually leads into another nearby tunnel system.