Be Right Back, Uninstalling
The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread [SMP Server Up] - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: Games (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Forum: Big Boys (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread [SMP Server Up] (/showthread.php?tid=10641)

Re: The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread [Server Back Up] - copulatingduck - 07-31-2010

yes i go spelunking (I just dig until I hit a cave, and then I wander around), but not without reviewing my spelunking safety video before each play session:

The Descent (2005) - The Movie Trailer

and yea, the gravely rocks thing is kinda nub stuff

Re: The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread [Server Back Up] - backfire - 07-31-2010

Okay, perfect music for the next time someone goes spelunking, in Run, type %appdata%, go to resources>streaming, and play 13.ogg.

Ambient as hell, but fits so perfectly. Can not wait until he adds situational ambient music, and not just the piano stuff or random "cave" sounds he has now.

Also, I get cave sounds topside by my cactus farm... I think it maaay be the lava deity though :<

Re: The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread [Server Back Up] - Kirby - 07-31-2010

I get cave sounds all the time in one of my outposts.

Albiet on the other side of the 7x thick wall from my craftin' stations and chests is the other part of the tunnel that I blocked off(oh god) to make my outpost...

Re: The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread [Server Back Up] - beep beep diglett - 07-31-2010

wood surrounding a diamond makes a jukebox thing, and there are records in dungeon chests. found one, used on the jukebox (down to 2 diamonds now :<) and it played an ambient song

also, confirmed: and actual interface for powered carts

edit:

FYI: My schedule for the next month

Next week:

Tuesday or Wednesday: A first, very rough, version of Survival Multiplayer

from dev blog

Re: The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread [Server Back Up] - shoopfox - 07-31-2010

The water physics are so wonky in this game. I dug a moat around one of my shacks but the water level is totally uneven. It's so weird water just magically drains instead of filling stuff up completely

Re: The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread [Server Back Up] - backfire - 07-31-2010

[Image: umm.png]

Okay... this MAY be getting out of hand...

Re: The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread [Server Back Up] - Kirby - 07-31-2010

(07-31-2010, 02:06 PM)Señor Pinchy link Wrote: The water physics are so wonky in this game. I dug a moat around one of my shacks but the water level is totally uneven. It's so weird water just magically drains instead of filling stuff up completely

notice the water falling from midair in the foreground.....

[Image: omgblob.jpg]

water just chillin'

[Image: javaw_2010-07-26_18-43-35-34.jpg]

Re: The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread [Server Back Up] - Maxon - 07-31-2010

(07-31-2010, 02:11 PM)backfire link Wrote: [Image: umm.png]

Okay... this MAY be getting out of hand...

Lava Diety is pleased with the Cacti, but has now become displeased with the lack of being able to see his ocean view property clearly!

Re: The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread [Server Back Up] - beep beep diglett - 07-31-2010

yeah the water went through several stages to get where it is now, its not perfect and hardly realistic but its better than it was

(07-31-2010, 03:18 PM)dagrett link Wrote: yeah the water went through several stages to get where it is now, its not perfect and hardly realistic but its better than it was

Yeah, painful memories back in indev where you'd find a nice lil lake on a floating island, but by removing one block by the lake, the entire lake would start to evaporate.

At least now you can mess with lakes without them completely evaporating, even creating ones.

Re: The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread [Server Back Up] - Maxon - 07-31-2010

Man, finally found my first underground caverns, filled with gold, iron, and strawberries! Or are those ruby's? Either way, I found them! Also this game can get abit creepy, hearing zombies and spiders through walls as your digging, not sure if your gonna just pop into a new cavern and get destroyed.  I also was trying to make a new way out of the cavern, but I just kept digging up and up and I might've been digging up into the nearby mountain, which might've explained why after like 10 to 15 minutes of digging, I was finding no sky lol

(07-31-2010, 04:48 PM)Maxon link Wrote: Man, finally found my first underground caverns, filled with gold, iron, and strawberries! Or are those ruby's? Either way, I found them! Also this game can get abit creepy, hearing zombies and spiders through walls as your digging, not sure if your gonna just pop into a new cavern and get destroyed.  I also was trying to make a new way out of the cavern, but I just kept digging up and up and I might've been digging up into the nearby mountain, which might've explained why after like 10 to 15 minutes of digging, I was finding no sky lol

Red stuff's called RedStone, you can use it for wiring doors, tnt, and trackswitches to buttons, levers and pressure plates. You can also craft some redstone dust on top of a stick to make a redstone torch which you can use for all sorts of wiring stuff.

It's basicly Wire-Craft.

Re: The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread [Server Back Up] - copulatingduck - 07-31-2010

Built a sick-ass treehouse on the brb server last night BNGD represent :-*

Re: The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread [Server Back Up] - Versus - 07-31-2010

(07-31-2010, 05:49 PM)Duck link Wrote: Built a sick-ass treehouse on the brb server last night BNGD represent :-*

8)

LAVA DEITY SEES ALL!!!

[Image: sees_all.png]

Re: The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread [Server Back Up] - Kirby - 08-01-2010

You need to start cooking your cobblestone backfire, not enough stone =p

Also, I was moving *alllll* my shit from one base to another located like a million miles away via railroad (read: 11 full box minecarts) and when I got to where I ran out of cobblestone and track (read: like 30 blocks high in midair over part of teh ocean) - I forgot about the considerable momentum I had built up and stopped far too close to the end. But not too far away to watch all 11 minecarts go SHOOOOM right off the end of the track into the ocean.

Fuuuuuuuuu.....................

Re: The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread [Server Back Up] - copulatingduck - 08-01-2010

Wow, that fucking sucks Kirby. I'd probably ragequit for a week if that happened to me =[

Re: The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread [Server Back Up] - Maxon - 08-01-2010

I had to start a new map, cause I was out just exploring, seeing what new areas I can find, maybe looking for a new cavern system.  Well after digging a small hole like a million miles down, I realized that I was really fucking deep.  So using rocks, I spent forever climbing up.  Well I didn't take safety in mind, missed a jump, fell for a very long time, lost all my gear.  It's at the bottom of a hole like a mile down and it'll take forever to get back, so I said screw it, started a new world, no longer snow and I'm building myself an island fortress...OF DOOM!  Now if there were only towns in the game, so I could plot their demise >_>

Re: The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread [Server Back Up] - Spore - 08-01-2010

He's good...
[Image: scrsj9.png]

Re: The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread [Server Back Up] - copulatingduck - 08-01-2010

ahahhaa awesome