Be Right Back, Uninstalling
The Thread of Cannabis Connoisseurs - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=49)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: The Thread of Cannabis Connoisseurs (/showthread.php?tid=11213)

Re: The Thread of Cannabis Connoisseurs - Dr. Zaius - 12-19-2012

(12-18-2012, 10:52 PM)Caffeine link Wrote: I should have mentioned, first time in like 4-5 years

mah nigga

also this is pretty much how north dakota has been for zaius
[Image: 0sbEP.jpg]

Re: The Thread of Cannabis Connoisseurs - MC Fartlett - 12-19-2012

How is your guys tolerance? I've been smoking pretty heavy for the past 2-3 months (almost daily, usually 2+ times a day) and feel like i'm not getting as high as I used to. The last time i smoked was saturday and tomorrow i'm gonna w&b and take a nice long shower. Its gonna be awesome. Also im gonna be pickin up some blue dream soon. pretty stoked for that as well

Re: The Thread of Cannabis Connoisseurs - RoseSpirit - 12-19-2012

(12-18-2012, 10:52 PM)Caffeine link Wrote: I should have mentioned, first time in like 4-5 years, hit a 9-10 with RoseSpirit and christened her vape

Pokemon VietCrystal is even more amazing than usual while high.

Re: The Thread of Cannabis Connoisseurs - Coelit - 12-19-2012

How long does it take for your tolerance to go down?

Re: The Thread of Cannabis Connoisseurs - RoseSpirit - 12-19-2012

I've heard anywhere from 2 weeks to 2 months, I think.

Re: The Thread of Cannabis Connoisseurs - CaffeinePowered - 12-19-2012

(12-19-2012, 02:26 AM)RoseSpirit link Wrote: [quote author=Caffeine link=topic=4176.msg258757#msg258757 date=1355889172]
I should have mentioned, first time in like 4-5 years, hit a 9-10 with RoseSpirit and christened her vape

Pokemon VietCrystal is even more amazing than usual while high.
[/quote]

Pokemon Vietnamese Crystal - The Original

Re: The Thread of Cannabis Connoisseurs - Dr. Zaius - 12-19-2012

(12-19-2012, 01:17 AM)MC Fartlett link Wrote: How is your guys tolerance? I've been smoking pretty heavy for the past 2-3 months (almost daily, usually 2+ times a day) and feel like i'm not getting as high as I used to. The last time i smoked was saturday and tomorrow i'm gonna w&b and take a nice long shower. Its gonna be awesome. Also im gonna be pickin up some blue dream soon. pretty stoked for that as well

i smoke like half a gram a day. don't get high, stay high.

my tolerance to body highs has pretty much made body highs useless, but mind highs grip me fierce and i love it. we had some og kush/blue dream come through here last month, and the shit was so good.

im due for a tolerance break, but fuck that while i'm sitting on an ozo

Re: The Thread of Cannabis Connoisseurs - matter11 - 12-19-2012

If you smoke upwards of 14 times a week (me) then you will feel a substantial difference after taking a break for a week. both when you're getting high again and sober. But even just a few days will make a difference; at least for me it does.

Re: The Thread of Cannabis Connoisseurs - k0ala - 12-19-2012

I just buy a new 8th from another place in the Sativa <-> Indica spectrum.
No need for a tolerance break when I can just get a bag of something totally different that kicks my ass just as hard.
But then, I have the freedom to shop around.

Re: The Thread of Cannabis Connoisseurs - MC Fartlett - 12-20-2012

Yeah, t breaks are much easier to do when you're dry haha. But yeah my wake n bake was pretty awesome. A few days off really does make a difference (for me at least). And I do have a variety of dealers that I can get different stuff from, but I don't really pay much attention to whether what im smoking is sativa or indica. I just smoke weed  :p

Re: The Thread of Cannabis Connoisseurs - Duck, Duck, Goose - 12-25-2012

(12-19-2012, 04:11 PM)k0ala link Wrote: I just buy a new 8th from another place in the Sativa <-> Indica spectrum.
No need for a tolerance break when I can just get a bag of something totally different that kicks my ass just as hard.
But then, I have the freedom to shop around.
God I wish...

Here's something for y'all...
deadmau5 - Raise Your Weapon (Nitrous Oxyde Remix) [Chill/Melodic Dubstep]

Re: The Thread of Cannabis Connoisseurs - Dr. Zaius - 12-26-2012

merry kushmas  8)

Re: The Thread of Cannabis Connoisseurs - commish - 12-26-2012

hot-boxing day

Re: The Thread of Cannabis Connoisseurs - MC Fartlett - 12-31-2012

I just bought my first ever bong and its the shit  ;D

Re: The Thread of Cannabis Connoisseurs - Coelit - 01-15-2013

I am very stoned right now and I just got done making a grilled cheese with jalapenos in it. Holy shit.

Re: The Thread of Cannabis Connoisseurs - matter11 - 01-16-2013

(01-15-2013, 10:36 PM)Coelit link Wrote: I am very stoned right now and I just got done making a grilled cheese with jalapenos in it. Holy shit.

Add in moderately burnt bacon. Merc once recommended it and I am forever grateful.

Re: The Thread of Cannabis Connoisseurs - Coelit - 01-17-2013

(01-16-2013, 11:43 AM)matter11 link Wrote: [quote author=Coelit link=topic=4176.msg260321#msg260321 date=1358307389]
I am very stoned right now and I just got done making a grilled cheese with jalapenos in it. Holy shit.

Add in moderately burnt bacon. Merc once recommended it and I am forever grateful.
[/quote]
I now have the strong need for bacon because that sounds amazing.

Re: The Thread of Cannabis Connoisseurs - k0ala - 01-29-2013

[Image: GfzfLeih.jpg]
[Image: KhsRuuuh.jpg]
[Image: 9UqKEVah.jpg]
[Image: JlH865rh.jpg]
[Image: oD4N65fh.jpg]

swiped from /r/treesfortress2/

Re: The Thread of Cannabis Connoisseurs - Goffin - 01-29-2013

Nice try!       
Thor smoking weed

your bud is a-ok!

Re: The Thread of Cannabis Connoisseurs - Dr. Zaius - 01-30-2013