Be Right Back, Uninstalling
The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread [SMP Server Up] - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: Games (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Forum: Big Boys (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread [SMP Server Up] (/showthread.php?tid=10641)

Re: The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread [Server Back Up] - beep beep diglett - 08-06-2010

1000th

SMP server doesnt let me connect anymore, still trying to fix the problem. try to connect just so i can see if it works for anyone else

174.66.129.52:25565

Re: The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread [Server Back Up] - BS1 - 08-06-2010

(08-06-2010, 09:29 PM)dagrett link Wrote: 1000th

SMP server doesnt let me connect anymore, still trying to fix the problem. try to connect just so i can see if it works for anyone else

Nope, it won't let me connect.

Re: The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread [Server Back Up] - beep beep diglett - 08-06-2010

(08-06-2010, 09:35 PM)BS1 link Wrote: [quote author=dagrett link=topic=3590.msg167990#msg167990 date=1281148155]
1000th

Nope, it won't let me connect.
[/quote]

god damnit

it was working fine yesterday :/

Re: The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread [Server Back Up] - Duck, Duck, Goose - 08-06-2010

I love how for the few days where I only posted in here my karma went up and as soon as I post again in General I get -6 karma.

Fact: People who play Minecraft are awesome.

Also I built a tower out of cobblestone and turned my fort into stone. Got a shit ton of diamonds and iron now too, and a cool redstone mechanism in my tower... I think I'll just make a video because screenshots will just be a pain in the ass.

Re: The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread [Server Back Up] - Kirby - 08-07-2010

For people who might not have a totally legit copy of FRAPS and would like to purchase a legit copy from Kirby, drop me a PM, backfire was very pleased with his new 100% legit copy of it.

Also I wish Notch would release a server worth running, and now.

Re: The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread [Server Back Up] - Duck, Duck, Goose - 08-07-2010

Notch is in Berlin until sometime next week I think, so no updates 'til he gets back. Sad

Re: The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread [Server Back Up] - KarthXLR - 08-07-2010

Not necessarily. He said he took the source code with him just in case he wants to work on it while he's gone.

sauce

Re: The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread [Server Back Up] - backfire - 08-07-2010

(08-07-2010, 02:53 PM)Karth link Wrote: Not necessarily. He said he took the source code with him just in case he wants to work on it while he's gone.

sauce

But he can't update it until he gets back.

Also, http://twitter.com/xnotch/statuses/20572480373

Re: The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread [Server Back Up] - Spore - 08-07-2010

I just want to be able to be able to move items to a chest from my inventory or vice versa with one click instead of dragging. You can't do that yet, can you?

Re: The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread [Server Back Up] - beep beep diglett - 08-07-2010

(08-07-2010, 05:30 PM)Spore link Wrote: I just want to be able to be able to move items to a chest from my inventory or vice versa with one click instead of dragging. You can't do that yet, can you?

no, but that would be great and its been suggested i think

edit:
dear god in heaven, ive found the best sloganizer slogan ever.

Tardle the downietastic!

Re: The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread [Server Back Up] - Duck, Duck, Goose - 08-07-2010

Took a video of my stuff, it's uploading to YouTube atm, will post link whenever it finishes.

Re: The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread [Server Back Up] - DragonEkarus - 08-07-2010

I talked a friend of mine into buying Minecraft for me (That way I can still say I didn't buy it Tongue) but I gotta say.. it isn't half bad... Mies has been telling me I should be posting the crazy shit I've done..... so I'll just post a few, but first the latest image of the known world. (I got bored enough to name it...)
[Image: Wymond_III_80720111956.jpg]

Places of Intrest
  • Flying Fortress
A Fortress approximatively 5 units from the top of the map, featuring farmland, ten furnaces, an Obsidian Storeroom/Safe room, a crafting table, and magically appearing cows despite my many attempts to throw the damn things over the side. Train station at base of ladder.
  • Outpost Alpha One
A simple wooden shack on the spawn, placed there as protection for the player. One Furnace, one large chest, and a crafting table. Train Station outside as well as mineshaft into the Cave of Forever.
  • Outpost Alpha Two
An tree fort built for protection, crafting table, small chest, and train station nearby, furnace in train station.
  • Cave of Forever
An endless resource rich cave, I seriously have not found the end of this thing, using the Cartographer I've attempted to map the tunnels, I can't read the map too well but from what I can tell it quite literally goes into forever. I've found well over a hundred units of Gold, About a hundred eighty units of Iron, I lost count of the coal, and almost a hundred units of Diamond, there's enough lava to create all the Obsidian I'll ever need.
  • Train Station 001
A Simple train station with multiple hubs, more will be installed as needed, features a large chest and two furnaces.
  • Weapons Testing Site (AKA Minefeild)
A large scar on the landscape created by my many attempts at developing TNT based traps in Minecraft. It's a bit of a hazard walking around there due to the many mines I never set off...
  • Howitzer Landscaping Project
A successful attempt at creating a cannon in Minecraft, it's huge, inaccurate, and made of Obsidian but it works.. If I get bored and have a surplus of TNT it can be fired at the nearby mountain.
More updates later Big Grin

Re: The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread [Server Back Up] - Kirby - 08-07-2010

I wish there was a way to force Alpha to generate like a 30 chunk x 30 chunk map instead of chunk by chunk as you go, then you could map THAT, and find somewhere really really really fucking awesome.

Re: The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread [Server Back Up] - Spore - 08-08-2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PBIqoBP_y4&feature=player_embedded#!

Re: The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread [Server Back Up] - Versus - 08-08-2010

:o

Re: The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread [Server Back Up] - Turtle - 08-08-2010

(08-08-2010, 04:37 PM)Versus-pwny- link Wrote: :o

Re: The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread [Server Back Up] - Duck, Duck, Goose - 08-08-2010

(08-08-2010, 04:45 PM)Turtle link Wrote: [quote author=Versus-pwny- link=topic=3590.msg168210#msg168210 date=1281303437]
[/quote]

Re: The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread [Server Back Up] - Spore - 08-08-2010

(08-08-2010, 04:51 PM)Nitrous Oxide link Wrote: [quote author=Turtle link=topic=3590.msg168212#msg168212 date=1281303949]
[quote author=Versus-pwny- link=topic=3590.msg168210#msg168210 date=1281303437]
[/quote]
[/quote]

Re: The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread [Server Back Up] - Duck, Duck, Goose - 08-08-2010

Fort Oxide (Minecraft)

lol

Re: The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread [Server Back Up] - Geoff - 08-08-2010

"my cave is fucking huge"

it would be nitrous  :-*