Be Right Back, Uninstalling
The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread [SMP Server Up] - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: Games (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Forum: Big Boys (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread [SMP Server Up] (/showthread.php?tid=10641)

Re: The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread [Server Back Down] - Duck, Duck, Goose - 08-21-2010

[Image: w96x01.jpg]
Point Victory about an hour or so back in-game time.

[Image: 145fgi.jpg]
Current Point Victory

I'll get a map soon... anyone know of a good host that allows larger images?

Re: The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread [Server Back Down] - Maxon - 08-21-2010

Finally started utilizing lava, taking all precautions, starting with just a large pit in front of my fort underneath my mine cart track...Makes it kinda Indiana Jones I think lol

[Image: lavapit.jpg]

I think after this, I'm gonna replace the water under my fort with lava.  Makes me glad I built my entire fort and most of my house with stone lol

Re: The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread [Server Back Down] - Vongore - 08-21-2010

Can people just randomly enter to your server and make a hole in your lava pool?

Re: The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread [Server Back Down] - DragonEkarus - 08-21-2010

(08-21-2010, 01:40 AM)Nitrous Oxide link Wrote: <Picture>
Point Victory about an hour or so back in-game time.

<Picture>
Current Point Victory

I'll get a map soon... anyone know of a good host that allows larger images?
I use Dropbox (by using that link we both get 250 MB more, (Up to a Maximum of 8 GB) you can do this with anyone that doesn't have Dropbox .) Dropbox  lets you upload anything and then you can just copy and paste the URL from Dropbox  to for example here. (It's what I've been doing with the screenshots.)

(08-21-2010, 02:37 AM)Vongore link Wrote: Can people just randomly enter to your server and make a hole in your lava pool?
Since it's SP right now no, but if it were MP yeah a dick could come in and dig a hole in the bottom of the pool and flood the rails with lava. (Which would cause the tracks to become 'unbuilt' then pop-up and burn in the lava destroying 6 units of Iron and a wooden stick per track piece.)

Re: The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread [Server Back Down] - Duck, Duck, Goose - 08-21-2010

You fucked up your links guy.

Re: The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread [Server Back Down] - DragonEkarus - 08-21-2010

(08-21-2010, 11:04 AM)Nitrous Oxide link Wrote: You fucked up your links guy.
Thanks for telling me.. used to HTML not BB code, same mistake every time, thinking I need to put the URL in quotes...

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/10382920/world5map.png

My map.

(08-21-2010, 11:21 AM)Nitrous Oxide link Wrote: [Image: world5map.png]

My map.
How did you get an ocean map.... what world is that? do you know how to send maps? XD

Re: The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread [Server Back Down] - Stein - 08-22-2010

I feel left out.  I want the BRBu server back up!

Re: The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread [Server Back Down] - backfire - 08-22-2010

(08-22-2010, 12:39 PM)Stein link Wrote: I feel left out.  I want the BRBu server back up!

Well, nobody would be playing it, and you'd continue to be left out. Next server we're getting is a survival multiplayer server, and only the cool people I listed in the first post of this thread are gunna be able to play it.

Re: The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread [Server Back Down] - Vandamguy - 08-23-2010

(08-22-2010, 03:09 PM)backfire link Wrote: only the cool people I listed in the first post of this thread are gunna be able to play it.
Remember that one of the principles we founded this community on was being inclusive and not excluisive

Re: The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread [Server Back Down] - Kirby - 08-23-2010

(08-23-2010, 07:30 AM)Vandamguy link Wrote: [quote author=backfire link=topic=3590.msg170559#msg170559 date=1282507768]
only the cool people I listed in the first post of this thread are gunna be able to play it.
Remember that one of the principles we founded this community on was being inclusive and not excluisive
[/quote]

If he wants to be included he can go buy the game like the people who have already done so. (Previously referred to as 'the cool people')

We don't have TF2 servers for people who don't wanna buy TF2 but wanna play it with everyone who did, right?

Re: The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread [Server Back Down] - Greatbacon - 08-23-2010

(08-22-2010, 03:09 PM)backfire link Wrote: [quote author=Stein link=topic=3590.msg170543#msg170543 date=1282498747]

Well, nobody would be playing it, and you'd continue to be left out. Next server we're getting is a survival multiplayer server, and only the cool people I listed in the first post of this thread are gunna be able to play it.
[/quote]Oh hay, I think you missed a cool people.  Unless you hate me.  Cause, I guess that's cool.

Re: The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread [Server Back Down] - Duck, Duck, Goose - 08-23-2010

Alternatively, pirate until buying.

Re: The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread [Server Back Down] - Turtle - 08-23-2010

So only people who bought the game can play smp ???

Re: The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread [Server Back Down] - beep beep diglett - 08-23-2010

(08-23-2010, 11:22 AM)Turtle link Wrote: So only people who bought the game can play smp ???

yes

Re: The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread [Server Back Down] - Kirby - 08-23-2010

(08-23-2010, 11:22 AM)Turtle link Wrote: So only people who bought the game can play smp ???

I open minecraft.exe and I get this login screen and I never had that before and what is this I don't even

Did you seriously think that we all just bought the game to have custom character textures? lmao

Re: The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread [Server Back Down] - backfire - 08-23-2010

(08-23-2010, 09:24 AM)Greatbacon link Wrote: [quote author=backfire link=topic=3590.msg170559#msg170559 date=1282507768]
[quote author=Stein link=topic=3590.msg170543#msg170543 date=1282498747]

[/quote]Oh hay, I think you missed a cool people.  Unless you hate me.  Cause, I guess that's cool.
[/quote]

Well you never post here or ever said anything about you having it. :-\

(08-23-2010, 09:06 AM)Kirby, the AxeHammer Zealot link Wrote: We don't have TF2 servers for people who don't wanna buy TF2 but wanna play it with everyone who did, right?

This. It's getting annoying hearing people baw about how they have to buy the game to play it. It's a legit game and provided at least 100 hours of playtime (More than what I can say for most titles I spent $40 more on). So if you want to play the game with others, you're gunna have to buy it. That's sorta how this whole system works, otherwise I'd be busy playing APB.

Re: The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread [Server Back Down] - beep beep diglett - 08-23-2010

well, tbh, tf2 runs better than this so it's kinda more accessible. i ran tf2 at a stable 30 fps on my old rig, but i couldnt run anything more than a small indev map with 2 levels of fog unless i wanted to get 10 fps. hell, i get 10 fucking fps at night on this rig for no reason whatsoever, and it's so bad i just alt tab and do something else until daytime.

that said it's a great game and HOPEFULLY once it goes into full on beta he'll do optimization, and it's still very fun even with some performance issues

edit: that is to say, getting 10 fps in creative might be a turn off

Re: The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread [Server Back Down] - copulatingduck - 08-23-2010

(08-23-2010, 03:25 PM)dagrett link Wrote: ..optimization..

for java? lol