Be Right Back, Uninstalling
The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread [SMP Server Up] - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: Games (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Forum: Big Boys (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread [SMP Server Up] (/showthread.php?tid=10641)

Re: The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread [Server Back Down] - BS1 - 08-25-2010

(08-24-2010, 10:35 PM)Maxon link Wrote: Many trips down into my rock pit which goes straight to as low as you can go, heh.  I finished up Lava Eye Tower which actually wasn't too tough, just had to be sure to not fall and kill myself on the ground floor lol First picture shows the lava fort better and then the other gives a few from the ground level showing off that beacon of lava evilness.  Cause Lava is inherently evil lol

[Image: lavatower.jpg]

*EDIT*
Apparently he fixed the infinite velocity minecart bug :C
Your tower looks so tiny compared to mine, and mines not even done yet! Big Grin

Re: The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread [Server Back Down] - Hobospartan - 08-25-2010

oh man, explored this huge mountain near my base, found me some gold and diamonds!

And some more lava for my tower

[Image: lavafallx.jpg]

Re: The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread [Server Back Down] - Maxon - 08-25-2010

(08-25-2010, 01:37 PM)BS1 link Wrote: [quote author=Maxon link=topic=3590.msg170862#msg170862 date=1282707349]
Many trips down into my rock pit which goes straight to as low as you can go, heh.  I finished up Lava Eye Tower which actually wasn't too tough, just had to be sure to not fall and kill myself on the ground floor lol First picture shows the lava fort better and then the other gives a few from the ground level showing off that beacon of lava evilness.  Cause Lava is inherently evil lol

[Image: lavatower.jpg]

*EDIT*
Apparently he fixed the infinite velocity minecart bug :C
Your tower looks so tiny compared to mine, and mines not even done yet! Big Grin
[/quote]

I got bored lol I could easily build it larger, but it's not really necessary lol

Re: The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread [Server Back Down] - Kirby - 08-25-2010

I made a new World with the intention of using MCEdit to jump around to the edges of chunks to generate a physically huge world very quickly, but I found this insanely awesome ravine thingy, it looks like the game just took the bedrock and tunnel system that was underground and just shifted it way the hell up to expose it, creating a very large open cave, with a lava fountain and water coming out of a very nearby cliffside. So I put a hold on my map generation to start setting up a base there, because it's fucking awesome.

Fullsize pics here, or clicky the pics.

From the top of the mountain that's going to be the fort

[Image: 1.jpg]

From the hilltop w/ water coming out. The opening directly under my crosshairs is where Pic #4 was taken.

[Image: 2.jpg]

[Image: 3.jpg]

[Image: 4.jpg]

[Image: 5.jpg]

Re: The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread [Server Back Down] - Versus - 08-25-2010

that's pretty amazing

Re: The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread [Server Back Down] - BS1 - 08-25-2010

Here's my tower so far. I still have to finish the walkway and the entrance to the tunnel. I also need to finish a little bit on the island/base for the tower. Man-made island. Big Grin
[Image: javaw2010082513441913.png]

Re: The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread [Server Back Down] - Didzo - 08-25-2010

I'll have to screencap some of my vistas.

Re: The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread [Server Back Down] - ZargonX - 08-25-2010

Game broken for anyone else right now?  Mine keeps hanging at the login screen.

Re: The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread [Server Back Down] - beep beep diglett - 08-25-2010

(08-25-2010, 07:24 PM)ZargonX link Wrote: Game broken for anyone else right now?  Mine keeps hanging at the login screen.
same here

edit: site's down too, his box is probably overloaded

Re: The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread [Server Back Down] - Luinbariel - 08-25-2010

(08-25-2010, 06:08 PM)Didzo link Wrote: I'll have to screencap some of my vistas.

I wish to see them.

Also, you should stream your stuff so I can creep your channel.

Here's one of couple places I get stone from:
[Image: javaw2010082521532648.png]

I worked some more on my tower, added about 15 more layers of blocks. It's past the clouds now so not too much further until I reach the maps height limit.

Re: The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread [Server Back Down] - Maxon - 08-25-2010

Your mining pit is so neat lol I've just been randomly expanding out, dodging red stone bricks cause I don't need any at all.  I hope they give red stone another use later on. 

I've also extended the welcome mat on my fortress...to make it much more inviting to the villagers I imagine on the outskirts who are curious of the owner of inside his lava fort.

[Image: lavafortressomega2.jpg]

Re: The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread [Server Back Down] - Geoff - 08-25-2010

in before "god dammit i accidentally fell in the lava and all my diamond gear was lost"

Re: The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread [Server Back Down] - Duck, Duck, Goose - 08-25-2010

(08-25-2010, 10:21 PM)geoff link Wrote: in before "god dammit i accidentally fell in the lava and all my diamond gear was lost"
lololololol

I'll be posting an update on Point Victory tonight... INTENSE MINECRAFT SESSION ACTIVATE

(08-25-2010, 10:21 PM)geoff link Wrote: in before "god dammit i accidentally fell in the lava and all my diamond gear was lost"

I thought ahead for that.  That's why I made a fenced in walkway and all ground will soon go below the walls.  No way I'm falling in lol

Re: The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread [Server Back Down] - DragonEkarus - 08-26-2010

my game exploded lastnight (...I guess the severs went down? But I don't think that'd make my game die mid-game.... maybe it was lava 'flowing' off the bottom of the map?)

Edit: Picked it back up and it seems to be fine again.. a quick recap of the events in the past hour: The Goddamn Creeper Apocalypse. I was trying to fix a hole in the 'roof' of the quarry when a creeper blew up and nearly killed me, I turn around and three more are arming, I start to run and a fourth shows up out of nowhere only to detonate, leaving me with half a heart and I fall to my death in the Quarry, I respawn, go back an there are no creepers, it's still night but I gotta fix that damn hole, so I get started AND SUDDENLY THEY REAPPEAR AND GO OFF.

Fuck this I'm gonna play though STALKER again -.=.-

After I beat STALKER (or get bored) I'll probably get pictures of what I'm working on in minecraft...

Re: The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread [Server Back Down] - Didzo - 08-26-2010

A goddamn creeper went ahead and appeared out of nowhere.

I lost 3 iron picks, 64+ iron ore, a ton of wood, some swords, and 128+ coal. I knew where I died, but all my stuff was gone when I got there.

FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Re: The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread [Server Back Down] - Greatbacon - 08-26-2010

So now that I have internet and a good computer, I've been trying to get back into infdev.  As of yesterday I hadn't really spawned anywhere I liked, and had so far deleted everything after some light exploration.  At one point I hit a combo of three snow levels in a row, and had deleted them in turn as I tend to dislike them, but something caught my eye on the most recent snowspawn.  Needless to say I have established a base and begun mining operations nearby.

Re: The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread [Server Back Down] - Luinbariel - 08-26-2010

(08-26-2010, 07:53 PM)Didzo link Wrote: A goddamn creeper went ahead and appeared out of nowhere.

I lost 3 iron picks, 64+ iron ore, a ton of wood, some swords, and 128+ coal. I knew where I died, but all my stuff was gone when I got there.

I fucking HATE it when this happens...

Re: The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread [Server Back Down] - DragonEkarus - 08-27-2010

(08-26-2010, 09:12 PM)Luinbariel link Wrote: [quote author=Didzo link=topic=3590.msg171139#msg171139 date=1282870433]
A goddamn creeper went ahead and appeared out of nowhere.

[/quote]
I need to start hitting record on FRAPS just to prove this shit.. I swear there's somthing just dropping these damn creepers out of the sky on me... they just wait till I decide it's safe to go outside at night then BAM prove me wrong with as much overkill as possible.
I fucking HATE it when this happens...

Edit: I should probably start noticing there's a preview button...