Be Right Back, Uninstalling
The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread [SMP Server Up] - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: Games (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Forum: Big Boys (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread [SMP Server Up] (/showthread.php?tid=10641)

Re: The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread [Server Back Down] - Kirby - 08-28-2010

(08-28-2010, 02:38 PM)dagrett link Wrote: gold sword  b)

It's 50% of my pimp outfit for making videos.

Golden pimp sword and pimp golden boots of invincibly.

Re: The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread [Server Back Down] - Spore - 08-28-2010

I found this in an old flash drive while cleaning my room.
[Image: bg1gcg.png]

Re: The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread [Server Back Down] - Didzo - 08-29-2010

Here are some lavafall screenshots from a day or two ago.

[Image: lavafall1.jpg]
[Image: lavafall3.jpg]
[Image: lavafall4.jpg]

Re: The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread [Server Back Down] - Luinbariel - 08-29-2010

(08-29-2010, 02:55 PM)Didzo link Wrote: Here are some lavafall screenshots from a day or two ago.

images borked.

Re: The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread [Server Back Down] - MasterGH - 08-29-2010

(08-29-2010, 02:55 PM)Didzo link Wrote: Here are some lavafall screenshots from a day or two ago.

Fixed. That's really quite amazing for a natural formation.

Re: The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread [Server Back Down] - ZargonX - 08-29-2010

(08-29-2010, 04:21 PM)MasterGH link Wrote: [quote author=Didzo link=topic=3590.msg171537#msg171537 date=1283111753]
Here are some lavafall screenshots from a day or two ago.

Fixed. That's really quite amazing for a natural formation.
[/quote]

Whoa.  That was natural?  I've never seen one that big!

Re: The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread [Server Back Down] - Spore - 08-29-2010

(08-29-2010, 05:48 PM)ZargonX link Wrote: Whoa.  That was natural?  I've never seen one that big!
[Image: michael_scott_396x222.jpg]

Re: The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread [Server Back Down] - BS1 - 08-29-2010

I don't see what's with all this hubbub over lava.

Re: The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread [Server Back Down] - Turtle - 08-29-2010

(08-29-2010, 05:48 PM)ZargonX link Wrote: [quote author=Spore link=topic=3590.msg171441#msg171441 date=1283041039]
I found this in an old flash drive while cleaning my room.
[Image: bg1gcg.png]
Whoa.  That was natural?  I've never seen one that big!
[/quote]
ftfy

Re: The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread [Server Back Down] - Duck, Duck, Goose - 08-29-2010

SMP better have colored cloth, for dong vandalism is the only way to win at Minecraft.

Re: The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread [Server Back Down] - Didzo - 08-30-2010

The lava isn't natural, but everything else is. That massive lavafall came from a single bucket.

Re: The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread [Server Back Down] - Luinbariel - 08-30-2010

I could use a bucket of holding +3.

Re: The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread [Server Back Down] - Kirby - 08-30-2010

(08-30-2010, 09:32 AM)Luinbariel link Wrote: I could use a bucket of holding +3.

I want a box of holding for all my fucking cobblestone. I think I have 10 double boxes of full cobble staks.

I'm gonna make a massivecobblestone out of cobblestone somewhere, like a giant altar or the cobblestone god.

I have fully excavated two more underground grow rooms, these two are about 3x the length and maybe 1.5x the width as the larger grow room in my video.

I'm @ work so I can't count it, but I think I got at least 200 iron, a stupid amount of coal (every furnace I have has a full 64stack and another 64 stack in that furnace's storage box now) I unno how much gold and diamond.

Re: The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread [Server Back Down] - Luinbariel - 08-30-2010

I've been doing what a friend showed me. I burn off the extra stone and gravel and shit I don't need in my lavafall. I still have two storage boxes upstairs filled with more than enough to make whatever I might want to make in the future, but I'm not willing to have more than this. So I feed the lavavall.

Re: The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread [Server Back Down] - Kirby - 08-30-2010

(08-30-2010, 12:32 PM)Luinbariel link Wrote: I've been doing what a friend showed me. I burn off the extra stone and gravel and shit I don't need in my lavafall. I still have two storage boxes upstairs filled with more than enough to make whatever I might want to make in the future, but I'm not willing to have more than this. So I feed the lavavall.

I've got a lava trash eater in every open underground room, but I only burn off dirt and gravel, I keep all my cobble. I'm a perfectionist in the sense of whenever I'm making an underground room or fort in a cave, I have to shovel any dirt and gravel out of the walls and replace it with cobble, for a slight bit of realism. I don't even build physics impossible buildings, and I add wooden supports and beams/rafters to everything.

Needs lots of cobble.

Lots.

(08-30-2010, 01:38 PM)Kirby, the AxeHammer Zealot link Wrote: [quote author=Luinbariel link=topic=3590.msg171689#msg171689 date=1283189532]
I've been doing what a friend showed me. I burn off the extra stone and gravel and shit I don't need in my lavafall. I still have two storage boxes upstairs filled with more than enough to make whatever I might want to make in the future, but I'm not willing to have more than this. So I feed the lavavall.

I've got a lava trash eater in every open underground room, but I only burn off dirt and gravel, I keep all my cobble. I'm a perfectionist in the sense of whenever I'm making an underground room or fort in a cave, I have to shovel any dirt and gravel out of the walls and replace it with cobble, for a slight bit of realism. I don't even build physics impossible buildings, and I add wooden supports and beams/rafters to everything.

Needs lots of cobble.

Lots.
[/quote]

I do the same thing. Except in my hippie house; it's all dirt.

Re: The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread [Server Back Down] - DragonEkarus - 08-30-2010

(08-30-2010, 01:38 PM)Kirby, the AxeHammer Zealot link Wrote: [quote author=Luinbariel link=topic=3590.msg171689#msg171689 date=1283189532]

Needs lots of cobble.

Lots.
[/quote]

Yeah, tried a lava trash eater in every room, everything burnt down, leaving just the lava pipework... goddamn fire...

If you keep getting burned, maybe you ought to quit playing with fire?

Re: The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread [Server Back Down] - Chief - 08-30-2010

well maybe you should get out of the kitch

brb shutting up

Re: The Offical Minecraft BRB,u Omega Thread [Server Back Down] - DragonEkarus - 08-30-2010

(08-30-2010, 05:33 PM)Luinbariel link Wrote: If you keep getting burned, maybe you ought to quit playing with fire?

Now what fun is that? O.=.o Besides, a dragon that doesn't play with fire? That just ain't right o.=.o