Be Right Back, Uninstalling
Its FRIDAY, what have you learned this week. - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=49)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Its FRIDAY, what have you learned this week. (/showthread.php?tid=11550)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

Re: Its FRIDAY, what have you learned this week. - Greatbacon - 05-14-2010

Holy shit I have way more stuff than I should.  If only I could convert my useless baubles and trinkets into books.

Re: Its FRIDAY, what have you learned this week. - KarthXLR - 05-14-2010

I need to cram this weekend for my Math final. If I can get my grade up to an A, I'll be able to afford that gaming computer I've been saving up for.

Re: Its FRIDAY, what have you learned this week. - Versus - 05-14-2010

gl karf

Re: Its FRIDAY, what have you learned this week. - copulatingduck - 05-14-2010

If I'm ever feeling down I only need to visit this page for 5 minutes and I'll be good

Re: Its FRIDAY, what have you learned this week. - Radio Raheem - 05-14-2010

stop posting this everywhere jesus christ dave

oh and ive learned that sometimes i support murder

9:29 PM - ♥BNGD♥ RADIO RAHEEEEEEEEM: there was this guy in england who was getting divorced because his wife found a younger guy she likes more. so she moves like right across the street from him
9:29 PM - ♥BNGD♥ RADIO RAHEEEEEEEEM: and all her friends are throwing her a divorce party like super loud
9:29 PM - ♥BNGD♥ RADIO RAHEEEEEEEEM: this guys all depressed. younger guys there etc
9:29 PM - ♥BNGD♥ RADIO RAHEEEEEEEEM: they got like this giant picture of the dude and are writing shit on it and stabbing it etc
9:29 PM - ♥BNGD♥ RADIO RAHEEEEEEEEM: so at like 2 am dude comes across the street and i forget what she says it doesnt really matter. stabs her to death
9:30 PM - ♥BNGD♥ RADIO RAHEEEEEEEEM: im not big on murder but that ones completely cool by me
9:30 PM - BEEF of the gotfrag gangbangaz: lol
9:30 PM - ♥BNGD♥ RADIO RAHEEEEEEEEM: like 100% i support that guy
9:30 PM - BEEF of the gotfrag gangbangaz: women have the biggest sense of entitlement
9:30 PM - ♥BNGD♥ RADIO RAHEEEEEEEEM: the dude didnt even do anything wrong. she just found  a younger guy
9:30 PM - ♥BNGD♥ RADIO RAHEEEEEEEEM: and somehow decided to torture him about it

Re: Its FRIDAY, what have you learned this week. - copulatingduck - 05-14-2010

if i had better admin i would make it your signature

umad?

Re: Its FRIDAY, what have you learned this week. - Luinbariel - 05-14-2010

It always feels good to come home for a little while and hang out with my parents on the farm. I learned that I NEED to do this, not just want to, once in awhile. I need to sit in the back yard and hear the coyotes or bees or feel the sun once in awhile.

Re: Its FRIDAY, what have you learned this week. - Darklink - 05-14-2010

that trey songz invented sex

Re: Its FRIDAY, what have you learned this week. - Didzo - 05-14-2010

Manual labor isn't all that bad every once in a while.

Re: Its FRIDAY, what have you learned this week. - PyroZombie - 05-15-2010

It's still technically friday night so;

That no matter what, anything I invest in that people don't agree with, they will delay it impeccably.

Re: Its FRIDAY, what have you learned this week. - CorpseFactor - 05-15-2010

Lack of sleep turns me into a horrid beast of anger. Luckily I didn't push the talk button down all of the time.

Re: Its FRIDAY, what have you learned this week. - Professor Funbucks - 05-15-2010

Bitches can't be choosers.
that's what I learned.

Re: Its FRIDAY, what have you learned this week. - A. Crow - 05-16-2010

Friday night I was sleeping in a Tent with my platoon in the field.  So, I learned:

M113 are fucking loud: the exhaust is right next to the commander's turret. 

Blowing shit up is still fun. 

Re: Its FRIDAY, what have you learned this week. - rumsfald - 05-21-2010

In Nov, when the shit hit the fan for me, I took my rings off for a month while I tried to figure out what to do.  I didn't talk about my personal life/problems with anyone at work, and put my rings back on at Xmas. 

So, this classy professional at work admitted today that she's been on the prowl for me since I took my rings off in November.

Re: Its FRIDAY, what have you learned this week. - Surf314 - 05-21-2010

(05-21-2010, 02:49 PM)rumsfald link Wrote: In Nov, when the shit hit the fan for me, I took my rings off for a month while I tried to figure out what to do.  I didn't talk about my personal life/problems with anyone at work, and put my rings back on at Xmas. 

So, this classy professional at work admitted today that she's been on the prowl for me since I took my rings off in November.

Nice.

Re: Its FRIDAY, what have you learned this week. - Versus - 05-21-2010

nd

Re: Its FRIDAY, what have you learned this week. - Luinbariel - 05-21-2010

Oh wow Rummy

So I guess it's true that chicks look for that. Somehow I thought it was just a conversation starter.

Re: Its FRIDAY, what have you learned this week. - backfire - 05-21-2010

A sub a day causes empty wallet syndrome...

Re: Its FRIDAY, what have you learned this week. - KarthXLR - 05-21-2010

I'm still seriously nervous about this one job application I've turned in.

Re: Its FRIDAY, what have you learned this week. - PyroZombie - 05-22-2010

Last one before next; Up all night talking to another insomniac out of things he shouldn't do.

All investments suck when everyone has a strong opinion to what you need to do.