Be Right Back, Uninstalling
APB - The long con - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: Games (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Forum: Big Boys (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: APB - The long con (/showthread.php?tid=11702)

Re: APB - Vandamguy - 06-20-2010

Duno i made a post a while ago trying to get a list but yall fuckers ignored it..

going of memory...

Versus
HeK
Surf
Negate
Vandamguy
Trick
Tardle
Eightball
--

not so sure about the others

k2
karth
backfire
Maxon
trace
Zaneyard <3
Squishy

also i def want to do some kind of theme nights , LTL night for example.

HeK edit: Added myself
moar edit: moved eightball to the cool people pile

Re: APB - Eightball - 06-20-2010

After hearing all the chatter for this game, I think Imma preorder it. I kept saying how I needed an MMO to keep me occupied this summer, so...

Re: APB - Vlambo - 06-20-2010

(06-20-2010, 01:31 AM)backfire link Wrote: Who buys music on iTunes nowadays?

Amazon MP3 ftw

Who buys music nowadays?

Re: APB - zaneyard - 06-20-2010

i don't own it vandam but i plan on purchasing it sometime
think i'm going to wait til my paycheck so i can catch up on balancing all my bills and shit

Re: APB - Squishy3 - 06-20-2010

I'm waiting to buy it as well since I may just wait until I upgrade my whole computer to do it. I have money in the bank account just gonna see if I can afford to spend it or not.

Re: APB - Maxon - 06-20-2010

Depending on how things go for me this week, I might pre-order it before the early play day on Saturday.

Re: APB - BS1 - 06-20-2010

I played the beta for a bit and wasn't too impressed. I got bored pretty easily.

Re: APB - KarthXLR - 06-20-2010

(06-20-2010, 08:25 PM)BS1 link Wrote: I played the beta for a bit and wasn't too impressed. I got bored pretty easily.
Open or Closed beta?

Solo or Group?

Re: APB - Tricks - 06-21-2010

(06-20-2010, 08:25 PM)BS1 link Wrote: I played the beta for a bit and wasn't too impressed. I got bored pretty easily.

I honestly don’t see it as solo-play viable. Having to group with Pubs is pretty terrible. I tried it for a little while, two guys in my group went afk on a “capture this point” stage of the mission, and I just got farmed every time I tried to get there.

It really is a blast to get in mumble and raise hell though. Also, I got shotgun blasted in the face, and when I went down the guy had an 8-bit theme of “U Can’t Touch This” that played every time I went down. Another guy had a mega-man theme.

The ability to make user-generated awesome is pretty endless. I think this game is very much a blank canvas. It’s a sandbox that you have the ability to make awesome with a group.

Re: APB - Surf314 - 06-21-2010

It's funny arresting people. It's funnier arresting them and then Vandam shooting them in the face.

Re: APB - backfire - 06-21-2010

I saw in a video some clan tagged a building and pretty much called it their own with a big logo on top, so for those who already own this game...

GET ON THAT!

(06-21-2010, 09:19 AM)backfire link Wrote: I saw in a video some clan tagged a building and pretty much called it their own with a big logo on top, so for those who already own this game...

GET ON THAT!

We need you to make us a clan logo.

Also I'll create the clan for us on Saturday and set up the other leaders.

Re: APB - backfire - 06-21-2010

(06-21-2010, 09:42 AM)Surf314 link Wrote: [quote author=backfire link=topic=4693.msg159495#msg159495 date=1277129951]
I saw in a video some clan tagged a building and pretty much called it their own with a big logo on top, so for those who already own this game...

GET ON THAT!

We need you to make us a clan logo.

Also I'll create the clan for us on Saturday and set up the other leaders.
[/quote]

I can't make it if I don't have the game to create it in. Sad

How much do you think 7 old xbox games will get me?

Re: APB - Luinbariel - 06-21-2010

FUUUUUU

I can't believe I missed this!

Re: APB - Vandamguy - 06-21-2010

@luin: it aint too late to pre-order ;o

@bs1: game needs to be played in conjunction with mumble and 2+ brb'ers

@everyone: this game is very much about playing the objective and not a deathmatch. I'll get Kor to record 'GET ON THE POINT CUNTS' Also , were we thinking about setting  up some casual recruitment from APB to here ?

(06-21-2010, 10:46 AM)Vandamguy link Wrote: were we thinking about setting  up some casual recruitment from APB to here ?

Could be a good idea. But we should try not to get cunts.

Re: APB - CaffeinePowered - 06-21-2010

(06-21-2010, 10:46 AM)Vandamguy link Wrote: @everyone: this game is very much about playing the objective and not a deathmatch. I'll get Kor to record 'GET ON THE POINT CUNTS' Also , were we thinking about setting  up some casual recruitment from APB to here ?

If you guys are enjoying it and find cool people to play with by all means bring em back Smile

Re: APB - Vandamguy - 06-21-2010

(06-19-2010, 02:11 PM)Trace link Wrote: I'm just sad it limits my textures and decals because I have a 32bit OS  :'( I had fun playing but I'm not sure if running around doing random missions and pvp is worth the $50. I'm with Maxon on doubting the long term of this game.
dbl post combo

regarding 32bit operating systems, community made fix here http://na.apb.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5472 to unlock the game. hope you have[Image: 128778597910588506.jpg]

Re: APB - Eightball - 06-21-2010

Gugyugyggg, I drank the punch and preordered. Was kinda hoping I could design/name my character though.

Re: APB - Versus - 06-21-2010

excellent