Be Right Back, Uninstalling
<BRB Uninstalling> WoW guild on Archimonde! - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: Games (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Forum: Big Boys (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: <BRB Uninstalling> WoW guild on Archimonde! (/showthread.php?tid=10302)

<BRB Uninstalling> WoW guild on Archimonde! - Vlambo - 07-09-2009

Some of you might not know, but a few of us BRBu'ers play WoW. Sometimes even together! Chooly, Estacos and I have a little guild on Archimonde US, Horde Side. We are about to go to Outland soon, but hey its always fun to have some more people play!

So if you guys play/played/want to try WoW, roll a horde Character on Archimonde and message either Vlambo (Me), Daeringer (Chooly) or Mortiah/Thraddash (Eschatos).

Re: <BRB Uninstalling> WoW guild on Archimonde! - Mr. Face - 07-09-2009

(07-09-2009, 09:26 PM)Vlambo link Wrote: Some of you might not know, but a few of us BRBu'ers play WoW. Sometimes even together! Chooly, Estacos and I have a little guild on Archimonde US, Horde Side. We are about to go to Outland soon, but hey its always fun to have some more people play!

So if you guys play/played/want to try WoW, roll a horde Character on Archimonde and message either Vlambo (Me), Daeringer (Chooly) or Mortiah/Thraddash (Eschatos).
Tempting, but going back to WoW is a sad, long journey after you swore not to play it again. Maybe...

Re: <BRB Uninstalling> WoW guild on Archimonde! - zaneyard - 07-09-2009

(07-09-2009, 09:32 PM)Mr. Face link Wrote: [quote author=Vlambo link=topic=3248.msg96187#msg96187 date=1247192799]
Some of you might not know, but a few of us BRBu'ers play WoW. Sometimes even together! Chooly, Estacos and I have a little guild on Archimonde US, Horde Side. We are about to go to Outland soon, but hey its always fun to have some more people play!

Tempting, but going back to WoW is a sad, long journey after you swore not to play it again. Maybe...
[/quote]
dont waste your time face, do something fun

Re: <BRB Uninstalling> WoW guild on Archimonde! - Benito Mussolini - 07-09-2009

Not talking to you ever again, Vlambo.

>Sad >Sad

If that pleases you, tell me now: I would then start talking more often to you.

Re: <BRB Uninstalling> WoW guild on Archimonde! - Vlambo - 07-09-2009

(07-09-2009, 10:04 PM)Benito Mussolini link Wrote: Not talking to you ever again, Vlambo.

>Sad >Sad

If that pleases you, tell me now: I would then start talking more often to you.

<3 benito

Re: <BRB Uninstalling> WoW guild on Archimonde! - Sponson - 07-09-2009

(07-09-2009, 09:32 PM)Mr. Face link Wrote: [quote author=Vlambo link=topic=3248.msg96187#msg96187 date=1247192799]

[/quote]

It is a very sad journey.

Re: <BRB Uninstalling> WoW guild on Archimonde! - copulatingduck - 07-09-2009

woooooooooooooooooow

Re: <BRB Uninstalling> WoW guild on Archimonde! - Vongore - 07-10-2009

i just realized the wow subforum was gone

Re: <BRB Uninstalling> WoW guild on Archimonde! - at0m - 07-10-2009

(07-10-2009, 12:30 AM)Vongore link Wrote: i just realized the wow subforum was gone

Re: <BRB Uninstalling> WoW guild on Archimonde! - beep beep diglett - 07-10-2009

(07-09-2009, 10:51 PM)Sponson link Wrote: [quote author=Mr. Face link=topic=3248.msg96188#msg96188 date=1247193124]
[quote author=Vlambo link=topic=3248.msg96187#msg96187 date=1247192799]

[/quote]

It is a very sad journey.
[/quote]

a very boring one

Re: <BRB Uninstalling> WoW guild on Archimonde! - SAVAGE-0 - 07-10-2009

i would consider playing if someone twinked me right off the bat.... Smile I gained 2 hours of life back by moving closer to work... now I feel a void, that Everquest used to fill, opening up again...  and I really want something I haven't seen every courner of the world in... we'll see

Re: <BRB Uninstalling> WoW guild on Archimonde! - Vlambo - 07-10-2009

Well, we couldn't really twink you right out of the gate. We do have a guild bank, and some money. Course if you have a level 55 already and WotLK, you could just roll a DK at 55, and BAM caught up

Re: <BRB Uninstalling> WoW guild on Archimonde! - Eschatos - 07-10-2009

Nah, I'm the token DK.

Re: <BRB Uninstalling> WoW guild on Archimonde! - Benito Mussolini - 07-10-2009

(07-10-2009, 01:47 PM)Eschatos link Wrote: Nah, I'm the token DK.
[Image: donkeykong.gif]

Fuck Dark Knights.