Be Right Back, Uninstalling
A big, warm, carebear's welcome from me, Darina - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=49)
+--- Forum: Introductions (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Thread: A big, warm, carebear's welcome from me, Darina (/showthread.php?tid=10647)

A big, warm, carebear's welcome from me, Darina - Darina Smirayne - 09-11-2009

Hi all,

Zaneyard said it was OK to join here and pollute the brbuninstalling.com crowd with lots of talk about Eve Online.

There were some conditions to joining:
  • Use Eve Online game name (check)
  • Create an intro post (check)
  • Talk with people (err... got to finish this post first!)
  • Have fun (always!)

I'm not really a big talker, but if I have something to say, you will hear it. Smile

I've played Eve Online for about four years, and it is my only attempt at any kind of MMOG. I did try Neverwinter Nights back in the old days, where you could have multiplayer online in persistent worlds, but I guess that doesn't really count. The one thing that has surprised me about MMOGs is the large number of really decent people I get to talk to! I hope to get to know you all very soon.

Cheers,
Darina

Re: A big, warm, carebear's welcome from me, Darina - Surf314 - 09-11-2009

Cool! I was wondering when y'all would start to show up. Welcome to our little club.

Re: A big, warm, carebear's welcome from me, Darina - zaneyard - 09-11-2009

welcome darina
hope you have a good time here on the forums Big Grin

also, the only reason i asked you to register with your game name is that so I could figure out who you are Smile

do you play any other PC or console games?

Re: A big, warm, carebear's welcome from me, Darina - Mr. Face - 09-11-2009

Lol Zaneyard's friend

I hope you aren't into Manatee Orgys

Re: A big, warm, carebear's welcome from me, Darina - If-I-Die-Its-Lag - 09-11-2009

Now...become a part of us...

Welcome.

Re: A big, warm, carebear's welcome from me, Darina - beep beep diglett - 09-11-2009

(09-11-2009, 03:32 PM)If-I-Die-Its-Lag link Wrote: Now...become a part of us...

Welcome.

don't soil your databanks with MMOs

Re: A big, warm, carebear's welcome from me, Darina - KarthXLR - 09-11-2009

UH OH BRBU AND MMO'S

Also welcome.

Re: A big, warm, carebear's welcome from me, Darina - CaffeinePowered - 09-11-2009

(09-11-2009, 03:48 PM)diglett link Wrote: [quote author=If-I-Die-Its-Lag link=topic=3596.msg112676#msg112676 date=1252701139]

Welcome.

don't soil your databanks with MMOs
[/quote]

Open foot, insert mouth

Also welcome Smile

Re: A big, warm, carebear's welcome from me, Darina - beep beep diglett - 09-11-2009

(09-11-2009, 06:50 PM)Caffeine link Wrote: [quote author=diglett link=topic=3596.msg112683#msg112683 date=1252702095]
[quote author=If-I-Die-Its-Lag link=topic=3596.msg112676#msg112676 date=1252701139]

Welcome.

don't soil your databanks with MMOs that feature idling
[/quote]

Open foot, insert mouth

Also welcome Smile
[/quote]

fixed

mining is fun NOT

mmmmmm foot

Re: A big, warm, carebear's welcome from me, Darina - Darina Smirayne - 09-11-2009

Thanks for the welcome, guys.

I play lots of PC games... badly!

I can die quicker than anyone in Team Fortress 2 (I must be the only player without any positive achievements!), and because of those talents of mine, I prefer the gentler games like Mass Effect and Fallout 3. I must admit, I am really looking forward to Mass Effect 2 and Dragon Age... They may even cause my EVE online time to be reduced!

Are MMOGs a bad word around here? Surely you aren't all going to turn your noses up at Star Wars: The Old Republic when it finally makes its way onto general release?

Hang on... OMG! I am a bioware fanboi! Oh, shoot me now!!! Sad

- Dar

Re: A big, warm, carebear's welcome from me, Darina - Scary Womanizing Pig Mask - 09-11-2009

Hi!

Re: A big, warm, carebear's welcome from me, Darina - Surf314 - 09-11-2009

The MMO hate, like cake, is a lie. I've managed to get many people here to play Guild Wars and Caff got many to play PS. It's like when a boy says he doesn't want cooties. He really wants cooties he's just afraid everyone is going to laugh at him.

Re: A big, warm, carebear's welcome from me, Darina - Versus - 09-12-2009

(09-11-2009, 08:12 PM)Darina Smirayne link Wrote: Mass Effect 2

(09-11-2009, 08:12 PM)Darina Smirayne link Wrote: Star Wars: The Old Republic

I want these Sad

Welcome Big Grin and surf is right. Caff got me into Planetside last year, and I should be coming up on my annual term of service merit sometime in the near future. ;D

Re: A big, warm, carebear's welcome from me, Darina - Benito Mussolini - 09-12-2009

Welcome.

I like you already, I might let you live.

Re: A big, warm, carebear's welcome from me, Darina - Luinbariel - 09-12-2009

Greetings!

I remember the carebears.

I watched that shit all the time.

NO HEART CHASES ME!

Re: A big, warm, carebear's welcome from me, Darina - Eschatos - 09-12-2009

Yay eve people

Re: A big, warm, carebear's welcome from me, Darina - Badgerman of DOOM - 09-12-2009

Now you need to play Bisounours Party.

Re: A big, warm, carebear's welcome from me, Darina - SBCrystal - 09-12-2009

(09-12-2009, 11:33 AM)Luinbariel link Wrote: Greetings!

I remember the carebears.

I watched that shit all the time.

NO HEART CHASES ME!

AND THEN HE RAEPS YOU!

OP: Welcome to BRBU! I love you.

Also ain and I are looking forward to playing the new Star Wars MMO.

AND I ALSO USED TO PLAY NEVERWINTER NIGHTS MULTIPLAYER! PM me where you played!!!!!!!! I really miss those days because I'm a huge Roleplay nerd and when both my servers died I threw my game away in anger. Sad

Re: A big, warm, carebear's welcome from me, Darina - at0m - 09-13-2009

get on irc or you run the risk of never talking to me ever.