Be Right Back, Uninstalling
Ace Attourney: Investigations (aka Miles Edgeworth: Perfect Prosecutor) - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: Games (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Forum: Kiddy Corner (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+--- Thread: Ace Attourney: Investigations (aka Miles Edgeworth: Perfect Prosecutor) (/showthread.php?tid=11268)

Ace Attourney: Investigations (aka Miles Edgeworth: Perfect Prosecutor) - KarthXLR - 02-21-2010

So this game came out and I didn't even know it.

Does anyone know if the special edition is available in the US?

Re: Ace Attourney: Investigations (aka Miles Edgeworth: Perfect Prosecutor) - Ungodly - 02-21-2010

Want this game.

Re: Ace Attourney: Investigations (aka Miles Edgeworth: Perfect Prosecutor) - CaffeinePowered - 02-21-2010

(02-21-2010, 01:09 AM)Ungodly link Wrote: Want this game.

Fuck yea edgeworth

Re: Ace Attourney: Investigations (aka Miles Edgeworth: Perfect Prosecutor) - Coppanuva - 02-21-2010

I don't think the Special edition came over... what was in it anyhow? And it is awesome. I am on case 3

Re: Ace Attourney: Investigations (aka Miles Edgeworth: Perfect Prosecutor) - Surf314 - 02-21-2010

My wife just picked it up 10 min ago.

Re: Ace Attourney: Investigations (aka Miles Edgeworth: Perfect Prosecutor) - xlilkrissyx - 02-21-2010

anyone have a link to the downloadable rom?

Re: Ace Attourney: Investigations (aka Miles Edgeworth: Perfect Prosecutor) - KarthXLR - 02-21-2010

(02-21-2010, 08:06 PM)xlilkrissyx link Wrote: anyone have a link to the downloadable rom?
Let me google that for you

Re: Ace Attourney: Investigations (aka Miles Edgeworth: Perfect Prosecutor) - Geoff - 02-21-2010

(02-21-2010, 08:06 PM)xlilkrissyx link Wrote: anyone have a link to the downloadable rom?

WTF KRISSY

Re: Ace Attourney: Investigations (aka Miles Edgeworth: Perfect Prosecutor) - Duck, Duck, Goose - 02-23-2010

Hooray for piracy! ;D

Re: Ace Attourney: Investigations (aka Miles Edgeworth: Perfect Prosecutor) - Surf314 - 02-23-2010

Or use logic!

Re: Ace Attourney: Investigations (aka Miles Edgeworth: Perfect Prosecutor) - CaffeinePowered - 02-23-2010

Please dont ask for warez links, if you want to find one, its pretty easy to go scope out for yourself

Re: Ace Attourney: Investigations (aka Miles Edgeworth: Perfect Prosecutor) - Luinbariel - 02-23-2010

I was under the impression that ROM's were not technically wares because they were meant to be a temporary solution to an actual problem with a cartridge. Of course, no one uses them that way, but still ROM's themselves might not be such a big deal.

Though of course I get where you're coming from.

Re: Ace Attourney: Investigations (aka Miles Edgeworth: Perfect Prosecutor) - Squishy3 - 02-23-2010

(02-23-2010, 02:05 PM)Luinbariel link Wrote: I was under the impression that ROM's were not technically wares because they were meant to be a temporary solution to an actual problem with a cartridge. Of course, no one uses them that way, but still ROM's themselves might not be such a big deal.

It's still illegal to download the ROM, even if you own the game. I remember there being some debate that it was legal for you to download it and keep it for 24 hours but I think it's generally understood that anything downloaded without paying is illegal. Let's end this here.

Re: Ace Attourney: Investigations (aka Miles Edgeworth: Perfect Prosecutor) - HeK - 02-23-2010

(02-23-2010, 04:34 PM)Squishy link Wrote: [quote author=Luinbariel link=topic=4231.msg138106#msg138106 date=1266951906]
I was under the impression that ROM's were not technically wares because they were meant to be a temporary solution to an actual problem with a cartridge. Of course, no one uses them that way, but still ROM's themselves might not be such a big deal.

It's still illegal to download the ROM, even if you own the game. I remember there being some debate that it was legal for you to download it and keep it for 24 hours but I think it's generally understood that anything downloaded without paying is illegal. Let's end this here.
[/quote]

It's actually legal to in Canada, as long as:
a) you are not breaking a TOS with the media
b) you are not sharing with others.

If your media does not present you with a TOS before use, Tongue

Re: Ace Attourney: Investigations (aka Miles Edgeworth: Perfect Prosecutor) - xlilkrissyx - 02-25-2010

(02-21-2010, 08:50 PM)jeff link Wrote: [quote author=xlilkrissyx link=topic=4231.msg137890#msg137890 date=1266800809]
anyone have a link to the downloadable rom?

WTF KRISSY
[/quote]

haha I was kidding, I already bought it Smile

Re: Ace Attourney: Investigations (aka Miles Edgeworth: Perfect Prosecutor) - KarthXLR - 10-17-2011

[Ace Attorney Investigations] Hiimdaisy Comic Dub

This had to be updated. The video demands it.

Re: Ace Attourney: Investigations (aka Miles Edgeworth: Perfect Prosecutor) - backfire - 10-17-2011

Okay the world needs more quality Hiimdaisy comic dubs.