Be Right Back, Uninstalling
The (UN)Official Pokemon Thread - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: Games (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Forum: Kiddy Corner (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+--- Thread: The (UN)Official Pokemon Thread (/showthread.php?tid=11377)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

The (UN)Official Pokemon Thread - Chief - 03-17-2010

Tourney Info on the THIRD POST!

Pokémon - Double Trouble (Team Rocket)

That's right, fellow... want-to-be-nine-year-old-again fellows! Due to the release of Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver, I've decided that I'm too lazy to actually train Pokemon and want to get Pokemon that will get boosted experience, and possibly the Pokemon I want. "But Chief!" you ask. "What about good ol' me!?!? DON'T YOU REMEMBER ME? Sad" Of course I do, silly! You forget that trading also gives you one of my Pokemon! And trust me, it won't be Metapod with the name Penis and the only move it knows is harden.

"But Chief!" you unconsciously whine again, "How do I know all the Pokemanz that you have?" Well, I have already thought of that! That's why I have slowly, but surely composed a picture that we will use to show which Pokemanz we do have! Here it is!
http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/2631/pokedexy.png
It's a half-assed attempt at me making something that will help everyone know what Pokemanz you have! I'm pretty sure that it's in numbered order, but I don't know - I just took it off a sprite site. But I'm pretty sure it is. Anyway, try to update it every 1-2 weeks, and I'll update the main post whenever the hell I feel like it.

So, what should you do?
1. Post your "Pokedex."                    2. Your name in HG/SS.                    3. Make sure you have internet to connect to.
4. Give friend codes.                          5. Whatever is necessary for battling and trading.

Here's how this thread will be divided.
First Post - The Main Idea
Second Post - Name / Friend Codes / Pokedex / Main 6 Pokemon
Third Post - Tournament Post!

GET READY TO BE THE VERY BEST!

Re: The (UN)Official Pokemon Thread - Chief - 03-17-2010

Name / Friend Codes / Pokedex / Badges / Main 6 Pokemon
TheDarkChief ------- TDChief - 2665-4311-5594 (HeartGold) | {insert Pokedex here} | Zephyr, Hive, Plain
Coppanuva ---------  Brandon - 1119-2427-9897 (HeartGold) | {insert Pokedex here} | Pics of sister.
Neonie ---------------- Luna - 5113-5779-0479 (HeartGold) | {insert Pokedex here}
The Generic Name - Kevin - 1892-3495-3568 (HeartGold) | {insert Pokedex here}

Re: The (UN)Official Pokemon Thread - Chief - 03-17-2010

Tournament Post!

[Image: 10anniversarydisplay.jpg]

Welcome to Sponson's BL and under Pokemon tournament. Depending on how many people enter it could very well be a classic best 2-of-3 single elimination.

Its simple:
The Rules
Singles Lvl 100 Battle via wifi (the only way for most of us)
The Clauses
Pokemon Allowed: BL and under, minus Cresslia and Porygon-Z due to recent tier drops.
The When
Mid May, as in, May 16th - yeah that soon, get your asses burning guys - but its okay because its just a UU tourny.

Evasion Clause Active
    Moves that boost evasion (i.e. Double Team and Minimize) are not allowed.
Freeze Clause Active
    Two or more Pokémon on a team cannot be frozen at the same time.
Sleep Clause Active
    Two or more Pokémon on a team cannot be asleep at the same time. Self-induce sleep via rest does not activate Sleep Clause.
OHKO Clause Inactive
    One-Hit KO moves are not allowed.
Species Clause Active
    Two or more of the same Pokémon may not be used on the same team.
Self KO Clause Active
    If both players have only one Pokémon left, moves which KO both the user and the opponent are not allowed (e.g. Explosion, Destiny Bond). If recoil damage would cause a tie, Self KO Clause does not activate, and the player who last attacked is the winner.
Item Clause Inactive
    All Pokémon on a team must hold different items. This is not a standard clause in competitive play, but it is used in Nintendo tournaments.

Those who know who can make it please post for clarity, theres nothing like trying to round up 12 people who don't know if they want to do it
So far: Caff, Marxo

Re: The (UN)Official Pokemon Thread - Turtle - 03-17-2010

Can you get squirtle in this game?

I need squirtles

Re: The (UN)Official Pokemon Thread - Trace - 03-17-2010

Caught Giratina with a single pokeball after throwing a bunch of ultraballs at it, wtf.

Re: The (UN)Official Pokemon Thread - Squishy3 - 03-17-2010

(03-17-2010, 11:00 PM)Trace link Wrote: Caught Giratina with a single pokeball after throwing a bunch of ultraballs at it, wtf.
needs more timerballs

Re: The (UN)Official Pokemon Thread - CaffeinePowered - 03-19-2010

[Image: 1267721253949.gif]

Re: The (UN)Official Pokemon Thread - Duck, Duck, Goose - 03-19-2010

Poliwhirl rapes face.

Re: The (UN)Official Pokemon Thread - Coppanuva - 03-19-2010

I'll post my code. HG: 1119-2427-9897

Re: The (UN)Official Pokemon Thread - Squishy3 - 03-20-2010

In the original Pokémon Red/Blue, when you encounter your rival in Lavender Town he asks whether or not you know what it’s like to have one of your Pokémon die. At this point in the game, he no longer has his Raticate that he used in previous battles.

Your rival battle before this took place aboard the S.S. Anne. Your rival’s Raticate sustained serious injuries from the battle…but, because crowding and confusion on the luxury liner, he was unable to make it to a Pokémon Center in time and the Raticate passed away. The real reason your rival is in Lavender Town to begin with is to lay his deceased friend to rest.

Despite all of this, your rival never outwardly tells you that you’re responsible for the death of his Pokémon. He hides his grief and instead channels that energy into the motivation he needed to continue his quest to become Indigo League Champion. The death of his Raticate effectively destroys your rival’s impish, childhood innocence. Although he tells himself that he doesn’t hold you responsible, he subconsciously holds a great deal of resentment towards you which further fuels his ambitions.

Tearfully swearing upon his Raticate’s grave to not fail in what he set out to do, he trains hard in hopes of becoming better than you…defeating you…and to eventually make it to the Pokémon League.

Mere moments after he became Indigo League champion, he was defeated…by you. Although he fulfilled his promise to his fallen Pokémon, it was only for a painfully brief instant.

In the end, your rival is scolded by his grandfather while you receive the professor’s praise. During the course of the game, you steal your rival’s innocence, crush his dreams, and ultimately snatch away the love of his own grandfather.

How does this make you feel?

Re: The (UN)Official Pokemon Thread - Trace - 03-20-2010

LIKE A BAWSSS

Re: The (UN)Official Pokemon Thread - Luinbariel - 03-20-2010

Glad I never finished.

Re: The (UN)Official Pokemon Thread - Duck, Duck, Goose - 03-20-2010

(03-20-2010, 10:35 AM)Squishy link Wrote: How does this make you feel?
+1

Re: The (UN)Official Pokemon Thread - CaffeinePowered - 03-22-2010

(03-20-2010, 01:32 PM)Nitrous Oxide link Wrote: [quote author=Squishy link=topic=4347.msg142314#msg142314 date=1269099327]How does this make you feel?
+1
[/quote]

Nice copy pasta, also shit dies in the manga quite often, which if I recall correctly, the guy who came up with the concept said "comes closes to his vision"

Re: The (UN)Official Pokemon Thread - Trace - 03-23-2010

I'm regretting exchanging numbers with all these people. I really don't wanna hear about how your rattata is like in the top percentile of rattata.
Also friend code incoming after I change my wifi security from wpa2 Tongue

Re: The (UN)Official Pokemon Thread - Versus - 03-23-2010

(03-23-2010, 01:41 AM)Trace link Wrote: I really don't wanna hear about how your rattata is like in the top percentile of rattata.

god damn unnatural bastards

Re: The (UN)Official Pokemon Thread - Coppanuva - 03-23-2010

(03-23-2010, 01:41 AM)Trace link Wrote: I'm regretting exchanging numbers with all these people. I really don't wanna hear about how your rattata is like in the top percentile of rattata.
Also friend code incoming after I change my wifi security from wpa2 Tongue
Hey, it's Joey!
Do you remember my super cool ratata?
My ratata is different than regular ratata.
It's like my ratata is in the top percentage of Ratata!
Do you know what I'm saying?
*Click*
.... ....

Re: The (UN)Official Pokemon Thread - CaffeinePowered - 03-23-2010

Caught Raikou last night

1) Battle -> Paralyze
2) Flee

ok...I'll find it later

...one minute later

1) Battle - Throw Fast Ball, eh why the hell not....
2) Holy shit it actually worked

Re: The (UN)Official Pokemon Thread - Squishy3 - 03-23-2010

I like that they actually stay in the routes they're in as long as you don't fly there.

lucky trace, I have to buy the stupid usb connector, as switching my router to wep breaks the internet for all my computers AND my DS still can't connect. How fucking hard is it to make it WPA compatible? Also retarded that I have a DSi that supports WPA2, but for whatever reason they still don't bother enabling it in the games

Re: The (UN)Official Pokemon Thread - Professor Funbucks - 03-23-2010

HEART GOLD
ONLY COPY LEFT
AWW YEAH