Be Right Back, Uninstalling
liquid is a big gay - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=49)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: liquid is a big gay (/showthread.php?tid=12402)

Pages: 1 2

liquid is a big gay - Turtle - 01-31-2011

it's his birthday and he didnt post about it  :o

[Image: happy_birthday_barbie.jpg]

Re: liquid is a big gay - liquid108 - 01-31-2011

:3

Re: liquid is a big gay - Stein - 01-31-2011

(01-31-2011, 09:29 PM)£1qµ1Ð link Wrote: :3
Happy Bday dude.

I don't post about mine either.

Re: liquid is a big gay - KarthXLR - 01-31-2011

birthdaycakerelatingtoyourinterests.jpg

Re: liquid is a big gay - If-I-Die-Its-Lag - 01-31-2011

Can we have drunk Liquid for TFT?

Re: liquid is a big gay - LV15GAMER - 02-01-2011

(01-31-2011, 10:01 PM)If-I-Die-Its-VENOM! link Wrote: Can we have drunk Liquid for TFT?

Re: liquid is a big gay - Vandamguy - 02-01-2011

My Bday was on Jan 21st and I didn't post about it either.

This thread is stupid.

Re: liquid is a big gay - Negate - 02-01-2011

My birthday was 10/5 and I didn't post about it big deal.

Re: liquid is a big gay - Dr.CountrY - 02-01-2011

I missed it, by four minutes Sad happy belated birthday liquid!

Re: liquid is a big gay - Hobospartan - 02-01-2011

Happy birthday you team stacking derp Smile

Re: liquid is a big gay - Greatbacon - 02-01-2011

(02-01-2011, 12:44 AM)Vandamguy link Wrote: My Bday was on Jan 21st and I didn't post about it either.

This thread is stupid.
Somebody's jealous...

Re: liquid is a big gay - MasterGH - 02-01-2011

ITT: People talking about birthdays they didn't talk about.

Also happy birthday Liquid.

Re: liquid is a big gay - Badgerman of DOOM - 02-01-2011

OH MY GOD I MISSED LIQUIDS BIRTHDAY ;_;

Re: liquid is a big gay - zaneyard - 02-01-2011

on my birthday i won't be here i'll be out getting drunk derp

Re: liquid is a big gay - Kirby - 02-01-2011

(02-01-2011, 03:22 AM)zaneyard link Wrote: on my birthday i won't be here i'll be out getting drunk derp

Re: liquid is a big gay - CaffeinePowered - 02-01-2011

Happy birthday Smile

Re: liquid is a big gay - Gasman - 02-01-2011

Happy belated B-day! Shall we go out for a night on the town? I'll bring the girls, you bring the booze.

Re: liquid is a big gay - Kor - 02-01-2011

I'd like to point out, that the thread has been up for 2 days, and Liquid hasn't responded. He hates all of us equally, except when he's smashed out of his gourd.

Congratulations on your ever-increasing cellular decay, and inevitable merging with the Universe!  Happy B-Day Liquid!

P.S. - For those not posting about their own birthdays: Good work. Fathom, for a moment, the self-absorption required to have your birthday validated by craving public attention. Carry on, humble people!

Re: liquid is a big gay - Eightball - 02-01-2011

(02-01-2011, 11:16 AM)Kor link Wrote: I'd like to point out, that the thread has been up for 2 days, and Liquid hasn't responded. He hates all of us equally, except when he's smashed out of his gourd.

Congratulations on your ever-increasing cellular decay, and inevitable merging with the Universe!  Happy B-Day Liquid!

P.S. - For those not posting about their own birthdays: Good work. Fathom, for a moment, the self-absorption required to have your birthday validated by craving public attention. Carry on, humble people!
His post was the second in the thread. And while I don't see the point in making your own birthday thread there's no need to downplay someone else's like some people are doing. Besides, bragging about not bringing up your birthday is no different than bragging about it being your birthday :g

Re: liquid is a big gay - CaffeinePowered - 02-01-2011

(02-01-2011, 12:13 PM)Eightball link Wrote: [quote author=Kor link=topic=5418.msg194727#msg194727 date=1296576970]
I'd like to point out, that the thread has been up for 2 days, and Liquid hasn't responded. He hates all of us equally, except when he's smashed out of his gourd.

His post was the second in the thread. And while I don't see the point in making your own birthday thread there's no need to downplay someone else's like some people are doing. Besides, bragging about not bringing up your birthday is no different than bragging about it being your birthday :g
[/quote]

Can I brag that today is my unbirthday?