Be Right Back, Uninstalling
Introduction of awesome proportions - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=49)
+--- Forum: Introductions (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Thread: Introduction of awesome proportions (/showthread.php?tid=12900)

Pages: 1 2

Introduction of awesome proportions - Wood Block - 09-12-2011

I am new to here and I felt like joining because.... Don told me to pretty much which is the majority of the reasoning behind this. Also I figured since I don't go on forums much and the world must see the light shining from my sheer awesomeness that I should try one so all may know an awesome person such as myself. Why am I so awesome you ask? because I said so and other people said so as well and pretty much ask anyone that knows me and they generally say that I are awesome.
Anyways I'm pretty much the real life equivalent of heavy weapons guy because everything is tiny to me and I enjoy big guns and a good sandwich... mmmmm sandwich. But I like gaming on this here compooter and I try to play a good variety of everything from TF2 to Terraria and rainbow 6 Vegas 2 to eventual Twisted metal. Just so you know I frown upon furries (I try to keep the rage contained though) and general have a more strict thought process. I like to do everything in real life as well like hunting and cooking and I USED to have a job as a laundry attendant (ask me about how people pooped on the towels).
So yeah here I am and may my awesomeness shine down upon you in an epic fashion.

P.S I are a bad speller and the S key on my keyboard likes to be difficult so deal with it!

Re: Introduction of awesome proportions - Didzo - 09-12-2011

*Psssst*

It might be helpful to tell us a tad bit more about who you actually are. Thanks in advance.

:-*

Also, welcome.

Re: Introduction of awesome proportions - Wood Block - 09-12-2011

Yeah... the great things that can happen while you modify the original text because you pressed ENTER too damn soon.

Re: Introduction of awesome proportions - Coelit - 09-12-2011

Welcome to the forum Wood Block, good to see you here man.

Oh and I know the feeling bro, fucking hate furries. Yiff in hell furfags.

Re: Introduction of awesome proportions - KarthXLR - 09-12-2011

[Image: plank.gif]

Re: Introduction of awesome proportions - If-I-Die-Its-Lag - 09-12-2011

Welcome.

You must now choose a side.

Jacob or Edward?

Re: Introduction of awesome proportions - backfire - 09-12-2011

Hey wait.... I remember you. Funny ya showin up now.

(09-12-2011, 09:41 PM)If-I-Die-Its-LAG! link Wrote: Welcome.

You must now choose a side.

Jacob or Edward?

ptth, what? ....WE'LL DO IT LIVE!

Quote:Salt. Snails. Ponies. Hulkamania. JAPAN

Choose your destiny.

Re: Introduction of awesome proportions - [SiN] Merc - 09-13-2011

(09-12-2011, 08:55 PM)Wood Block link Wrote: I am new to here and I felt like joining because.... Don told me to pretty much which is the majority of the reasoning behind this. Also I figured since I don't go on forums much and the world must see the light shining from my sheer awesomeness that I should try one so all may know an awesome person such as myself. Why am I so awesome you ask? because I said so and other people said so as well and pretty much ask anyone that knows me and they generally say that I are awesome.
Anyways I'm pretty much the real life equivalent of heavy weapons guy because everything is tiny to me and I enjoy big guns and a good sandwich... mmmmm sandwich. But I like gaming on this here compooter and I try to play a good variety of everything from TF2 to Terraria and rainbow 6 Vegas 2 to eventual Twisted metal. Just so you know I frown upon furries (I try to keep the rage contained though) and general have a more strict thought process. I like to do everything in real life as well like hunting and cooking and I USED to have a job as a laundry attendant (ask me about how people pooped on the towels).
So yeah here I am and may my awesomeness shine down upon you in an epic fashion.

P.S I are a bad speller and the S key on my keyboard likes to be difficult so deal with it!

ANOTHER TALL ONE COMES!? IS GOOD DAY TO BE GIANT MAN!

Re: Introduction of awesome proportions - Eschatos - 09-13-2011

Congratulations.  Your introduction was better than 90% of other introductions.  You get a sticker.
[Image: greatjobsticker.jpg]

Re: Introduction of awesome proportions - The Generic Name - 09-13-2011

I am posting in a decent Intro thread!

Re: Introduction of awesome proportions - Coelit - 09-13-2011

(09-13-2011, 01:08 PM)The Generic Name link Wrote: I am posting in a decent Intro thread!

Re: Introduction of awesome proportions - Vandamguy - 09-13-2011

im wrecking a quote pyramid before it starts.

Re: Introduction of awesome proportions - Geoff - 09-13-2011

thank god people like you still exist

Re: Introduction of awesome proportions - kaese - 09-13-2011

Hi and welcomeself-proclaimed awesome person!

I'm indifferent towards furries but I try to take a picture with one at every con I attend.
[Image: 24q7ius.jpg]

I still don't know whether this is a badger or a skunk.

Re: Introduction of awesome proportions - Duck, Duck, Goose - 09-13-2011

(09-13-2011, 02:58 PM)Vandamguy link Wrote: im wrecking a quote pyramid before it starts.

Re: Introduction of awesome proportions - Coelit - 09-13-2011

(09-13-2011, 06:07 PM)Nitrous Oxide link Wrote: [quote author=Vandamguy link=topic=5936.msg222607#msg222607 date=1315943927]
[/quote]

Re: Introduction of awesome proportions - Sogo - 09-15-2011

(09-13-2011, 09:19 PM)Coelit link Wrote: [quote author=Nitrous Oxide link=topic=5936.msg222631#msg222631 date=1315955279]
[quote author=Vandamguy link=topic=5936.msg222607#msg222607 date=1315943927]
[/quote]
[/quote]

Re: Re: Introduction of awesome proportions - Dtrain323i - 09-15-2011

Is this Nick?

Re: Re: Introduction of awesome proportions - Coelit - 09-15-2011

(09-15-2011, 07:26 PM)Dtrain323i link Wrote: Is this Nick?
Seeing I know this chap IRL I can safely say no, he is not Nick.

Re: Re: Introduction of awesome proportions - If-I-Die-Its-Lag - 09-15-2011

(09-15-2011, 07:26 PM)Dtrain323i link Wrote: Is this Nick?
No, this is Patrick.