Be Right Back, Uninstalling
Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: Old Boards (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: TF2 (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+--- Thread: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) (/showthread.php?tid=203)

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - ZargonX - 04-05-2011

Tuesday Update:

Team Fortress 2
- [ restricted ]

SPECULATION GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - sk8mystery23 - 04-05-2011

(04-05-2011, 05:19 PM)ZargonX link Wrote: Tuesday Update:

Team Fortress 2
- [ restricted ]

My hat is awesome. Deal with it.

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - CaffeinePowered - 04-05-2011

(04-05-2011, 05:19 PM)ZargonX link Wrote: Tuesday Update:

Team Fortress 2
- [ restricted ]

Any update pushes data to the client, shit that can be opened in the model viewer and what not, if you give users data, we will know what it is

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - EarthlingJohn - 04-05-2011

This has to relate to the portal 2 arg. Someone find the skin/texture file and view it in the alpha channel D:

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - Star Knight - 04-05-2011

It's a potato hat....

[Image: ohshit.PNG]

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - KarthXLR - 04-05-2011

(04-05-2011, 11:21 AM)Kirby, the Spyro link Wrote: [quote author=Caffeine link=topic=206.msg201825#msg201825 date=1302020005]
[quote author=Kirby, the Spyro link=topic=206.msg201822#msg201822 date=1302019439]

Crappy part is, I hopped on, played some last night, and realized that TF2 doesn't entertain me anymore.

fffffffffffffff =/

Take a break for a while or limit how much you play, anything done to excess will eventually bore you  Tongue
[/quote]

Have you noticed how much I play lately? =p

Hosting FNF last week, I played that night as much as I had in total over the last month. =/

[/quote]
Welcome to the club kirby. Try some vanilla servers, or do as caff says. I still manage to have fun if I just keep it in 1-2 hour sessions per day.

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - shoopfox - 04-06-2011

When I came back from my forced hiatus from TF2, I hated the shit out of it 'cause I couldn't find the BRB servers for a while, and most of the random pub servers seemed to have gotten way worse lately Sad

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - HeK - 04-06-2011

(04-06-2011, 03:39 AM)Señor Pinchy link Wrote: When I came back from my forced hiatus from TF2, I hated the shit out of it 'cause I couldn't find the BRB servers for a while, and most of the random pub servers seemed to have gotten way worse lately Sad

http://www.gametracker.com/search/?query=BRBU

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - sk8mystery23 - 04-07-2011

http://www.tf2b.com/itemlist.php

Why don't you just click that link then scroll down about 3/4 or 4/5 of the way down. Look at some of those items. Yeahhh.

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - Reevesith - 04-07-2011

I want that teddy XD

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - backfire - 04-07-2011

Pyro's eyes... YES!

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - Moosendoo - 04-07-2011

Engy gets 2 new hats and 2 new miscs? Woohoo!

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - Kirby - 04-07-2011

(04-07-2011, 02:18 PM)backfire link Wrote: Pyro's eyes... YES!

http://tf2b.com/?id=d_opsycho

Last page.

Once I acquire these peepers, I'll have a full half page of Pyro.

=)

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - Hobospartan - 04-07-2011

I still love The Epic Fuck You, Kirby.

And I must have that engie bear, like, now.

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - Wyrmidon - 04-07-2011

http://www.teamfortress.com/

New blog post tell me hats and bear are now in.

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - backfire - 04-07-2011

(04-07-2011, 06:05 PM)Wyrmidon link Wrote: http://www.teamfortress.com/

Team Fortress 2
-Ended the Japan charity drive
-Added 9 new hats and 1 new bear

meh, no new weapons. Just hats... and a bear

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - Kirby - 04-07-2011

(04-07-2011, 06:05 PM)Wyrmidon link Wrote: http://www.teamfortress.com/

I can do you one better:

Quote:Updating 'Team Fortress 2 Materials' from version 105 to version 106

14.95%  downloading /home/hlds/tf2/orangebox/tf/materials/backpack/player/items/crafting/mullet_hat_icon.vmt
14.95%  downloading /home/hlds/tf2/orangebox/tf/materials/backpack/player/items/crafting/mullet_hat_icon_large.vmt
14.95%  downloading /home/hlds/tf2/orangebox/tf/materials/backpack/player/items/crafting/professor_hair_icon.vmt
14.95%  downloading /home/hlds/tf2/orangebox/tf/materials/backpack/player/items/crafting/professor_hair_icon_large.vmt
14.95%  downloading /home/hlds/tf2/orangebox/tf/materials/backpack/player/items/demo/demo_dreads.vmt
14.95%  downloading /home/hlds/tf2/orangebox/tf/materials/backpack/player/items/demo/demo_dreads_large.vmt
14.96%  downloading /home/hlds/tf2/orangebox/tf/materials/backpack/player/items/engineer/mad_eye.vmt
14.96%  downloading /home/hlds/tf2/orangebox/tf/materials/backpack/player/items/engineer/mad_eye_large.vmt
14.96%  downloading /home/hlds/tf2/orangebox/tf/materials/backpack/player/items/engineer/teddy_roosebelt.vmt
14.96%  downloading /home/hlds/tf2/orangebox/tf/materials/backpack/player/items/engineer/teddy_roosebelt_large.vmt
14.96%  downloading /home/hlds/tf2/orangebox/tf/materials/backpack/player/items/medic/fieldcap.vmt
14.96%  downloading /home/hlds/tf2/orangebox/tf/materials/backpack/player/items/medic/fieldcap_large.vmt
14.97%  downloading /home/hlds/tf2/orangebox/tf/materials/backpack/player/items/medic/grimm_hatte.vmt
14.97%  downloading /home/hlds/tf2/orangebox/tf/materials/backpack/player/items/medic/grimm_hatte_large.vmt
14.97%  downloading /home/hlds/tf2/orangebox/tf/materials/backpack/player/items/pyro/sore_eyes.vmt
14.97%  downloading /home/hlds/tf2/orangebox/tf/materials/backpack/player/items/pyro/sore_eyes_large.vmt
14.97%  downloading /home/hlds/tf2/orangebox/tf/materials/backpack/player/items/soldier/honchos_headgear.vmt
14.97%  downloading /home/hlds/tf2/orangebox/tf/materials/backpack/player/items/soldier/honchos_headgear_large.vmt
14.98%  downloading /home/hlds/tf2/orangebox/tf/materials/backpack/player/items/spy/spy_charmers_chapeau.vmt
14.98%  downloading /home/hlds/tf2/orangebox/tf/materials/backpack/player/items/spy/spy_charmers_chapeau_large.vmt
14.98%  downloading /home/hlds/tf2/orangebox/tf/materials/backpack/player/items/spy/spy_private_eye.vmt
14.98%  downloading /home/hlds/tf2/orangebox/tf/materials/backpack/player/items/spy/spy_private_eye_large.vmt
15.00%  downloading /home/hlds/tf2/orangebox/tf/materials/models/player/items/all_class/professor_shades.vmt
15.02%  downloading /home/hlds/tf2/orangebox/tf/materials/models/player/items/demo/demo_dreads.vmt
15.03%  downloading /home/hlds/tf2/orangebox/tf/materials/models/player/items/engineer/hair/professor_hair.vmt
15.06%  downloading /home/hlds/tf2/orangebox/tf/materials/models/player/items/engineer/engineer_eye_blue.vmt
15.08%  downloading /home/hlds/tf2/orangebox/tf/materials/models/player/items/engineer/engineer_eye_red.vmt
15.09%  downloading /home/hlds/tf2/orangebox/tf/materials/models/player/items/engineer/engineer_teddy.vmt
15.11%  downloading /home/hlds/tf2/orangebox/tf/materials/models/player/items/engineer/engineer_teddy_blue.vmt
15.13%  downloading /home/hlds/tf2/orangebox/tf/materials/models/player/items/engineer/mullet_hat.vmt
15.16%  downloading /home/hlds/tf2/orangebox/tf/materials/models/player/items/medic/fieldcap.vmt
15.18%  downloading /home/hlds/tf2/orangebox/tf/materials/models/player/items/medic/fieldcap_blue.vmt
15.20%  downloading /home/hlds/tf2/orangebox/tf/materials/models/player/items/medic/grimm_hatte.vmt
15.20%  downloading /home/hlds/tf2/orangebox/tf/materials/models/player/items/pyro/sore_eyes.vmt
15.23%  downloading /home/hlds/tf2/orangebox/tf/materials/models/player/items/soldier/honchos_headgear.vmt
15.25%  downloading /home/hlds/tf2/orangebox/tf/materials/models/player/items/soldier/honchos_headgear_blue.vmt
15.25%  downloading /home/hlds/tf2/orangebox/tf/materials/models/player/items/soldier/honchos_headgear_lens.vmt
15.27%  downloading /home/hlds/tf2/orangebox/tf/materials/models/player/items/spy/spy_charmers_chapeau.vmt
15.29%  downloading /home/hlds/tf2/orangebox/tf/materials/models/player/items/spy/spy_charmers_chapeau_blue.vmt
15.31%  downloading /home/hlds/tf2/orangebox/tf/materials/models/player/items/spy/spy_private_eye.vmt
15.32%  downloading /home/hlds/tf2/orangebox/tf/materials/models/player/items/spy/spy_private_eye_blue.vmt
23.68%  downloading /home/hlds/tf2/orangebox/tf/models/player/hwm/engineer.dx90.vtx
35.90%  downloading /home/hlds/tf2/orangebox/tf/models/player/hwm/engineer.mdl
36.22%  downloading /home/hlds/tf2/orangebox/tf/models/player/hwm/engineer.phy
51.67%  downloading /home/hlds/tf2/orangebox/tf/models/player/hwm/engineer.vvd
51.87%  downloading /home/hlds/tf2/orangebox/tf/models/player/items/demo/demo_dreads.dx90.vtx
51.90%  downloading /home/hlds/tf2/orangebox/tf/models/player/items/demo/demo_dreads.mdl
52.63%  downloading /home/hlds/tf2/orangebox/tf/models/player/items/demo/demo_dreads.vvd
52.77%  downloading /home/hlds/tf2/orangebox/tf/models/player/items/engineer/mad_eye.dx90.vtx
52.81%  downloading /home/hlds/tf2/orangebox/tf/models/player/items/engineer/mad_eye.mdl
53.33%  downloading /home/hlds/tf2/orangebox/tf/models/player/items/engineer/mad_eye.vvd
53.45%  downloading /home/hlds/tf2/orangebox/tf/models/player/items/engineer/mullet_hat.dx90.vtx
53.48%  downloading /home/hlds/tf2/orangebox/tf/models/player/items/engineer/mullet_hat.mdl
53.90%  downloading /home/hlds/tf2/orangebox/tf/models/player/items/engineer/mullet_hat.vvd
54.26%  downloading /home/hlds/tf2/orangebox/tf/models/player/items/engineer/professor_hair.dx90.vtx
54.29%  downloading /home/hlds/tf2/orangebox/tf/models/player/items/engineer/professor_hair.mdl
54.34%  downloading /home/hlds/tf2/orangebox/tf/models/player/items/engineer/professor_hair.phy
55.65%  downloading /home/hlds/tf2/orangebox/tf/models/player/items/engineer/professor_hair.vvd
55.91%  downloading /home/hlds/tf2/orangebox/tf/models/player/items/engineer/teddy_roosebelt.dx90.vtx
55.96%  downloading /home/hlds/tf2/orangebox/tf/models/player/items/engineer/teddy_roosebelt.mdl
57.00%  downloading /home/hlds/tf2/orangebox/tf/models/player/items/engineer/teddy_roosebelt.vvd
57.13%  downloading /home/hlds/tf2/orangebox/tf/models/player/items/medic/fieldcap.dx90.vtx
57.16%  downloading /home/hlds/tf2/orangebox/tf/models/player/items/medic/fieldcap.mdl
57.20%  downloading /home/hlds/tf2/orangebox/tf/models/player/items/medic/fieldcap.phy
57.71%  downloading /home/hlds/tf2/orangebox/tf/models/player/items/medic/fieldcap.vvd
57.90%  downloading /home/hlds/tf2/orangebox/tf/models/player/items/medic/grimm_hatte.dx90.vtx
57.93%  downloading /home/hlds/tf2/orangebox/tf/models/player/items/medic/grimm_hatte.mdl
57.97%  downloading /home/hlds/tf2/orangebox/tf/models/player/items/medic/grimm_hatte.phy
58.74%  downloading /home/hlds/tf2/orangebox/tf/models/player/items/medic/grimm_hatte.vvd
58.84%  downloading /home/hlds/tf2/orangebox/tf/models/player/items/pyro/sore_eyes.dx90.vtx
58.88%  downloading /home/hlds/tf2/orangebox/tf/models/player/items/pyro/sore_eyes.mdl
59.26%  downloading /home/hlds/tf2/orangebox/tf/models/player/items/pyro/sore_eyes.vvd
59.61%  downloading /home/hlds/tf2/orangebox/tf/models/player/items/soldier/honchos_headgear.dx90.vtx
59.64%  downloading /home/hlds/tf2/orangebox/tf/models/player/items/soldier/honchos_headgear.mdl
60.99%  downloading /home/hlds/tf2/orangebox/tf/models/player/items/soldier/honchos_headgear.vvd
61.29%  downloading /home/hlds/tf2/orangebox/tf/models/player/items/spy/spy_charmers_chapeau.dx90.vtx
61.31%  downloading /home/hlds/tf2/orangebox/tf/models/player/items/spy/spy_charmers_chapeau.mdl
61.35%  downloading /home/hlds/tf2/orangebox/tf/models/player/items/spy/spy_charmers_chapeau.phy
62.47%  downloading /home/hlds/tf2/orangebox/tf/models/player/items/spy/spy_charmers_chapeau.vvd
62.72%  downloading /home/hlds/tf2/orangebox/tf/models/player/items/spy/spy_private_eye.dx90.vtx
62.75%  downloading /home/hlds/tf2/orangebox/tf/models/player/items/spy/spy_private_eye.mdl
62.79%  downloading /home/hlds/tf2/orangebox/tf/models/player/items/spy/spy_private_eye.phy
63.83%  downloading /home/hlds/tf2/orangebox/tf/models/player/items/spy/spy_private_eye.vvd
72.20%  downloading /home/hlds/tf2/orangebox/tf/models/player/engineer.dx90.vtx
84.22%  downloading /home/hlds/tf2/orangebox/tf/models/player/engineer.mdl
84.54%  downloading /home/hlds/tf2/orangebox/tf/models/player/engineer.phy
100.00% downloading /home/hlds/tf2/orangebox/tf/models/player/engineer.vvd

Checking/Installing 'Base Source Shared Materials' version 8

Checking/Installing 'Base Source Shared Models' version 4

Checking/Installing 'Base Source Shared Sounds' version 4

Checking/Installing 'OB Linux Dedicated Server' version 84

HLDS installation up to date

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - Spore - 04-07-2011

I fully expect the bulk of Valve's creative efforts to shift from hats to bears.

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - [SiN] Merc - 04-08-2011

I don't care what they do now, I have my googly eyed hero pyro. And that's what matters.

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - Reevesith - 04-08-2011

Quote: Merc link=topic=206.msg202178#msg202178 date=1302243063]
I don't care what they do now, I have my googly eyed hero pyro. And that's what matters.
That was a great moment on the server  Tongue everyone must seeing your new eyes.