Be Right Back, Uninstalling
Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: Old Boards (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: TF2 (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+--- Thread: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) (/showthread.php?tid=203)

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - [SiN] Merc - 06-26-2011

(06-26-2011, 09:58 AM)Kirby, the FaNspyPyro link Wrote: Tried 5 random pub servers today.

Every one of them, there were only like 3 - 4 people including me who had pings <100, the rest were like 200+

Game is nothing but laggy foreigners who have no idea what they're doing now.  >Sad

Weird. I haven't had that problem yet. Only thing I've had a bother with is 3 heavys on a team with tomislav on every goddamn server I go to.

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - Vongore - 06-26-2011

(06-26-2011, 09:58 AM)Kirby, the FaNspyPyro link Wrote: Tried 5 random pub servers today.

Every one of them, there were only like 3 - 4 people including me who had pings <100, the rest were like 200+

Game is nothing but laggy foreigners who have no idea what they're doing now.  >Sad

You've been playing with a 150+ foreigner for 3 years and i don't think it's been that much of a bad experience

:'(

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - k0ala - 06-26-2011

considering that noble gentleman from faroff lands managed to get a fucking domination on me through a series of headshots I must respectfully concur. SOME foreigners are okay.  Wink

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - backfire - 06-26-2011

So I've been out of things for longer than I'd like. About how many of these F2P'ers actuallg seem like decent human beings?

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - Badgerman of DOOM - 06-26-2011

got mantreads, ali baba boots, winger, quick fix, and crafted the soda popper, this owns

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - Kirby - 06-26-2011

(06-26-2011, 11:21 AM)Vongore link Wrote: [quote author=Kirby, the FaNspyPyro link=topic=206.msg212084#msg212084 date=1309100302]
Tried 5 random pub servers today.

You've been playing with a 150+ foreigner for 3 years and i don't think it's been that much of a bad experience

:'(
[/quote]

You don't count, normally your lag isn't *too* bad, and you know what you're doing.

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - Moosendoo - 06-26-2011

Is it just me or is blue server really laggy? I get fine ping but it still feels really laggy.  I only ask because it's actually been populated (with randoms) these last copule of days.

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - Versus - 06-26-2011

(06-26-2011, 06:49 PM)Moosendoo link Wrote: Is it just me or is blue server really laggy? I get fine ping but it still feels really laggy.  I only ask because it's actually been populated (with randoms) these last copule of days.

welcome to the difference between NFO (red) and gs.com (blue)

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - HeK - 06-26-2011

(06-26-2011, 07:01 PM)Versus-pwny- link Wrote: [quote author=Moosendoo link=topic=206.msg212157#msg212157 date=1309132163]
Is it just me or is blue server really laggy? I get fine ping but it still feels really laggy.  I only ask because it's actually been populated (with randoms) these last copule of days.

[/quote]

On the plus side, gs.com doesn't get DDOS'd every three days.

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - CaffeinePowered - 06-26-2011

(06-26-2011, 07:13 PM)HeK link Wrote: [quote author=Versus-pwny- link=topic=206.msg212159#msg212159 date=1309132875]
[quote author=Moosendoo link=topic=206.msg212157#msg212157 date=1309132163]

[/quote]

On the plus side, gs.com doesn't get DDOS'd every three days.
[/quote]

This

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - Versus - 06-26-2011

it may be incredibly shitty hosting but at least it doesn't get ddos'd!!!!!

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - k0ala - 06-27-2011

You can rename a strange weapon, and it will still keep its "level name" on the second line.

Example:
http://tf2g.com/strangeinfo.php?id=1

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - copulatingduck - 06-27-2011

The Glorious Free2Play Update

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - Wyrmidon - 06-27-2011

So it's begun.  Some idiot announce that he  was tired of playing legit, and that'd he'd be back on an alt. came back and used speed hacks, which got some other idiot thinking he was free to do the same, and speed hacked.

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - [SiN] Merc - 06-27-2011

Then he was banned. They build a better mouse? We'll build a better mousetrap.

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - Spore - 06-27-2011

Got a couple more hackers? Get a couple more admins. Problem solved.

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - Vongore - 06-27-2011

It took an admin like 10 minutes to arrive (Versus was the only one available) enough for 2 players to blacklist the server.

Problem is that the hackers weren't the only ones, 4 or 5 other guys were just trolling, audiospamming, throwing racist claims, shouting on the mic, etc..

And it was Sunday at 1AM.

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - Mission Difficult - 06-27-2011

(06-27-2011, 03:02 AM)Vongore link Wrote: It took an admin like 10 minutes to arrive (Versus was the only one available) enough for 2 players to blacklist the server.

Problem is that the hackers weren't the only ones, 4 or 5 other guys were just trolling, audiospamming, throwing racist claims, shouting on the mic, etc..

If you ever need an admin on short notice late at night, shoot me a steam message. I'm usually working at my computer anyway.

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - CaffeinePowered - 06-27-2011

(06-27-2011, 03:02 AM)Vongore link Wrote: It took an admin like 10 minutes to arrive (Versus was the only one available) enough for 2 players to blacklist the server.

Loqutus is usually up  late too, just poke around if you need someone

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - Grimthwacker - 06-27-2011

Got the Detonator as a random reward yesterday (along with the Jumper's Jeepcap, my first random hat!  Yay!), and I think it's a nice replacement to the Flare Gun; no downsides that I can see other than the detonation trigger apparently being very finicky.  Sometimes it works fine, others I keep pushing the alt-fire button and nothing happens.  Anybody else having this problem?