Be Right Back, Uninstalling
Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: Old Boards (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: TF2 (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+--- Thread: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) (/showthread.php?tid=203)

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - K2 - 07-12-2011

(07-11-2011, 06:05 PM)EarthlingJohn link Wrote: Meet the med BEHIND THE SCENES on teamfortress channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/teamfortress#p/u/8/8a398ROtnqM

It's easier to just read the blog post.

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - Dr. Zaius - 07-14-2011

Just checked, tf2 is still bad.

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - Versus - 07-14-2011

(07-14-2011, 10:37 PM)Dr. Zaius link Wrote: tf2 is bad

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - at0m - 07-14-2011

(07-14-2011, 11:55 PM)Versus-pwny- link Wrote: [quote author=Dr. Zaius link=topic=206.msg215150#msg215150 date=1310701073]tf2 is HATS
[/quote]

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - Dr. Zaius - 07-18-2011

Ban the Tomislav, please.

TIA

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - Spore - 07-18-2011

I don't know where to post this and I'm not going to bother with a new thread.

Piki Geek Hands On: Team Fortress Arcade

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - ZargonX - 07-18-2011

(07-18-2011, 02:14 PM)Spore link Wrote: I don't know where to post this and I'm not going to bother with a new thread.

My booth is about 15ft to the right of them. Piki Geek interviewed my friend since I wasn't manning the booth at the time Smile

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - at0m - 07-19-2011

(07-18-2011, 02:37 PM)ZargonX link Wrote: [quote author=Spore link=topic=206.msg215604#msg215604 date=1311016494]
I don't know where to post this and I'm not going to bother with a new thread.

My booth is about 15ft to the right of them. Piki Geek interviewed my friend since I wasn't manning the booth at the time Smile
[/quote]which con is that?

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - CaffeinePowered - 07-19-2011

Patch notes from last night

Quote: Patch notes
Team Fortress 2

* Added a music clip from Meet the Medic to the menu startup music list.
    * Fixed a case where stickybombs could sometimes damage enemies on the other side of a wall.
    * Updated duels to apply a short duel ban to the loser if they team switched or disconnected during the duel.
    * Updated The Private Eye so it can be equipped by the Medic and Demoman.[1]
    * Updated Crafting:
          o Added a new "Custom Blueprint" option to the Special blueprints
          o Made these items craftable: Copper's Hard Top, Security Shades, Tam O' Shanter, Stately Steel Toe, Nessie's Nine Iron, Rogue's Col Roule, Prairie Heel Biters, and The Big Steel Jaw of Summer Fun.[2]
          o Removed the redundant Smelt Primary/Secondary/Melee/Misc item blueprints.
    * Updated Matchmaking:
          o Added a progress bar and server count during the matchmaking search
          o Added more filtering on the master server to avoid pinging non-matching servers
    * Community Requests:
          o Mod makers:
                + Added inputs to the player:
                      # "SetCustomModelRotation": Parameter is a string that specifies the angle rotation (Pitch, Yaw, Roll)
                      # "ClearCustomModelRotation". No parameter. Will return the model rotation to following the player view yaw.
                + Restarted the player's animation cycle whenever the custom model changes.
          o Movie makers:
                + Added "tf_clientsideeye_lookats" convar. Set it to zero to disable TF players automatic clientside pupil focusing on nearby players.

Undocumented changes

* Added "Grockets" to ctf_2fort, pl_badwater and pl_barnblitz.
    * Fixed the Matchmaking menu not completely darkening the background when clicked.
    * Fixed the Matchmaking menu from letter boxing while searching for a server.
    * Fixed a typo for the Quick-Fix recipe displaying refined instead of reclaimed as the required metal for crafting.

Also liberty launcher rockets are disappearing for me mid-flight now, thanks valve!

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - kaese - 07-20-2011

http://www.teamfortress.com/grordborts/

Cool guns!

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - Star Knight - 07-20-2011

ffs :/

Quote:Added the items for Dr. Grordbort's Victory Pack
   Fixed hatless hats not working correctly
   Fixed a display issue with team color paints
   Updated the localization files

http://www.teamfortress.com/grordborts/
>Visit weta booth at comic-con
OH BOY

Edit: they drop, are craftable or store bought...all is good now Big Grin

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - Moosendoo - 07-20-2011

Cow Mangler disables buildings for 4 seconds?  Valve really does hate engies. Sad (and loves soldiers)

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - shoopfox - 07-20-2011

(07-20-2011, 08:16 PM)Moosendoo link Wrote: Cow Mangler disables buildings for 4 seconds?  Valve really does hate engies. Sad (and loves soldiers)

Ugh yeah they do

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - [SiN] Merc - 07-20-2011

(07-20-2011, 08:16 PM)Moosendoo link Wrote: Cow Mangler disables buildings for 4 seconds?  Valve really does hate engies. Sad (and loves soldiers)

That was evident when they gave him rockets that one hit kill 4/9 of the classes, and a blatent upgrade melee weapon.

On a side note though: Fuck you Valve, that secondary? The multiple target piercing? That was on my Goddamn Ambassador, and it was the reason I tried so hard at the start to use the motherfuckin' thing for so long, just due to the cool factor.

To reiterate: Stop giving Solider stuff Valve, that shit would have been cool looking for the Enige, especially the beard.

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - Wyrmidon - 07-20-2011

Quote: Merc link=topic=206.msg215899#msg215899 date=1311211986]
[quote author=Moosendoo link=topic=206.msg215895#msg215895 date=1311210987]
Cow Mangler disables buildings for 4 seconds?  Valve really does hate engies. Sad (and loves soldiers)

That was evident when they gave him rockets that one hit kill 4/9 of the classes, and a blatent upgrade melee weapon.

On a side note though: Fuck you Valve, that secondary? The multiple target piercing? That was on my Goddamn Ambassador, and it was the reason I tried so hard at the start to use the motherfuckin' thing for so long, just due to the cool factor.

To reiterate: Stop giving Solider stuff Valve, that shit would have been cool looking for the Enige, especially the beard.
[/quote]

ambassador should penetrate multiple targets, at least after the shot cooldown.

(07-20-2011, 08:42 PM)Wyrmidon link Wrote: [quote author=[SiN] Merc link=topic=206.msg215899#msg215899 date=1311211986]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Indeed. This is MFW soldiers get more toys, by the way.
[Image: I_mad.jpg]

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - Kirby - 07-20-2011

Non reflectable projectiles.

Fuck you Valve.

They're seriously not even giving thought to these things anymore I don't think.

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - Live-Free-Or-Pie - 07-20-2011

Quote: Merc link=topic=206.msg215902#msg215902 date=1311213095]
[quote author=Wyrmidon link=topic=206.msg215901#msg215901 date=1311212563]
[quote author=[SiN] Merc link=topic=206.msg215899#msg215899 date=1311211986]
Cow Mangler disables buildings for 4 seconds?  Valve really does hate engies. Sad (and loves soldiers)

[/quote]

[/quote]

Indeed. This is MFW soldiers get more toys, by the way.
[Image: I_mad.jpg]

[/quote]

Next Unlock: The Shark Jumper

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - Grimthwacker - 07-20-2011

All right, since when did Valve go from making things "crazy but manageable" to "outright LUDICROUS"???  Just looking at this new pack gives me fits:  No ammo needed (from which I understand means "unlimited ammo") and disables buildings?  Are they pandering to the new folks who can't use a damn Rocket Launcher?

I can only imagine how many people we'll be seeing with this stuff.  Or how many people will be buying it instantaneously.  I'll be giving TF2 a rest for a while.

(07-20-2011, 09:16 PM)Grimthwacker link Wrote: All right, since when did Valve go from making things "crazy but manageable" to "outright LUDICROUS"???  Just looking at this new pack gives me fits:  No ammo needed (from which I understand means "unlimited ammo") and disables buildings?  Are they pandering to the new folks who can't use a damn Rocket Launcher?

I can only imagine how many people we'll be seeing with this stuff.  Or how many people will be buying it instantaneously.  I'll be giving TF2 a rest for a while.

Good thing I still need to beat the two latest New Vegas DLC.

Oh, and the Witcher 2.