Be Right Back, Uninstalling
Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: Old Boards (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: TF2 (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+--- Thread: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) (/showthread.php?tid=203)

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - copulatingduck - 05-26-2009

fail Wink

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - Scary Womanizing Pig Mask - 05-26-2009

(05-26-2009, 06:54 PM)CopulatingDuck link Wrote: - The Cloak & Dagger now fully drains the cloak meter, even if the Spy leaves cloak early

What does that mean <.<

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - Totla - 05-26-2009

(05-26-2009, 06:56 PM)Scary Womanizing Pig Mask link Wrote: [quote author=CopulatingDuck link=topic=206.msg86167#msg86167 date=1243382075]
- The Cloak & Dagger now fully drains the cloak meter, even if the Spy leaves cloak early

What does that mean <.<
[/quote]If you come out of the cloak from C&D before your meter is drained, it drains it anyways.

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - Wedge - 05-26-2009

Duck is retarded, it's the Dead Ringer that does that now, not the Cloak and Dagger.  Also it's lame.

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - Benito Mussolini - 05-26-2009

(05-26-2009, 10:41 PM)Wedge link Wrote: Duck is retarded, it's the Dead Ringer that does that now, not the Cloak and Dagger.  Also it's lame.

I agree.

But he put Cloak & Dagger on purpose. Now why has he done so...?

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - copulatingduck - 05-27-2009

I just copy-pasted Valve's release notes, I realized afterwards that the description was probably wrong but since I don't have any of the fancy spy watches I couldn't double-check myself so I left it as is.

Maybe you guys are retarded for taking my post to be gospel without reading the patch notes yourself. Wink

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - Badgerman of DOOM - 05-29-2009

[-]May 29, 2009 - Team Fortress 2 Update Released

Updates to Team Fortress 2 have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The specific changes include:

Team Fortress 2

Added Sniper/Spy milestone achievements as an additional way players can get the new unlockables

Arena Mode

Added tf_arena_use_queue server convar. Turn this on to get the old queue behavior. Default is off

Added tf_arena_round_time to set a timelimit on the round

Added the userid of the player who built the teleporter to the "player_teleported" event

Fixed player killed event causing server crash

Fixed Spies not being telefragged when standing on an enemy teleporter exit with the Dead Ringer enabled

Fixed attackers seeing the mini-crit particle effect for full crits if the victim has the Jarate effect enabled

Fixed the Ambassador not doing damage to buildings

Fixed Spies disguised as their own team not drawing blood effects

Fixed players killed by flaming arrows not showing the appropriate death icon

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - Star Knight - 05-29-2009

OMG...Yay!

Edit: Wtf? Server Uses different class tables?

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - Scary Womanizing Pig Mask - 05-29-2009

(05-29-2009, 06:50 PM)Star Knight link Wrote: OMG...Yay!

Same here. I think it means they haven't updated yet.

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - Totla - 05-29-2009

(05-29-2009, 06:50 PM)Star Knight link Wrote: OMG...Yay!

Server hasn't been updated.
And I think caff is the only one that can do that. In the mean time, I'm the only one on the server, bitches.  Big Grin

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - Fail Medic - 05-29-2009

(05-29-2009, 07:04 PM)Totla link Wrote: [quote author=Star Knight link=topic=206.msg86838#msg86838 date=1243641035]
OMG...Yay!

Server hasn't been updated.
And I think caff is the only one that can do that. In the mean time, I'm the only one on the server, bitches.  Big Grin
[/quote]

omfg  >Sad >Sad >Sad >Sad >Sad >Sad >Sad >Sad >Sad >Sad

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - copulatingduck - 05-29-2009

#2 should be updated :|

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - Totla - 05-29-2009

Does anyone besides Caff have access to the site the server is from?

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - backfire - 05-29-2009

Quote:Added Sniper/Spy milestone achievements as an additional way players can get the new unlockables

YES! ;D ;D

I KNEW Valve wouldn't let us suffer like this!

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - zaneyard - 05-29-2009

ooh lookey here
valve isnt soo bad they fixed what you all were crying about

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - KarthXLR - 05-29-2009

(05-29-2009, 07:21 PM)zaneyard link Wrote: ooh lookey here
We were crying about playing hours apon hours of the game and not recieving what we worked for, only for someone to come in and get what we were begging for.

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - copulatingduck - 05-29-2009

(05-29-2009, 07:21 PM)zaneyard link Wrote: ooh lookey here

-1 as usual for being too dumb to understand the problem or at least being able to empathize with the unlucky ones.

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - zaneyard - 05-29-2009

(05-29-2009, 07:25 PM)CopulatingDuck link Wrote: [quote author=zaneyard link=topic=206.msg86856#msg86856 date=1243642919]
ooh lookey here

-1 as usual for being too dumb to understand the problem or at least being able to empathize with the unlucky ones.
[/quote]
im just pointing out that with every major title update there will be someone bitching about it
i for one was happy that they put the randomness in because it removed the 'me having to go whore achievements' after an update so i can get back to enjoying the game
when i found my first weapon i was like COOL!
it just bugs me when people whine about how valve is such a bad company when they release this shit for free, on top of a great platform for developers and gamers alike.

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - Badgerman of DOOM - 05-29-2009

Zane, you fail to understand that is was not just bitching. The majority of all players disliked it.

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - Maxon - 05-29-2009

I think it's a great way to unlock stuff, that is if they had released the update entirely so people were getting unique versions of weapons they have, instead of having 5 Jarates, all the same, or 5 Kritzkriegs, all the same.  The system is fine, they just didn't implement it right.  They should just give the new weapons right away, people can then use them, but then people can earn the unique stuff and then have a reason to trade.