Be Right Back, Uninstalling
Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: Old Boards (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: TF2 (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+--- Thread: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) (/showthread.php?tid=203)

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - backfire - 12-18-2009

(12-18-2009, 03:22 PM)Coordinator Ruby link Wrote: Also, the Demoman's taunt achievements are broken. You get Bloody Merry from using the stickybomb's taunt, and Second Eye from the pipebomb taunt.
I got both by doing the eyelander taunt after a kill.

Anyways, just got the targe last night.  It's kinda fun. Would probably say that's the most balanced item of this pack.

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - K2 - 12-18-2009

(12-18-2009, 03:42 PM)Wyrmidon link Wrote: [quote author=Coordinator Ruby link=topic=206.msg127530#msg127530 date=1261167727]
Also, the Demoman's taunt achievements are broken. You get Bloody Merry from using the stickybomb's taunt, and Second Eye from the pipebomb taunt.

I noticed that yesterday, although you its fine since you get both achievements from doing what you are supposed to for the other, I guess
[/quote]

I got Second Eye for the pipebomb taunt and Bloody Merry for the bottle taunt.

Edit: I haven't been able to use any unlocks all day today, and I don't mean when it won't let you change weapons but you can still use the unlocks you already had equipped. I can't use any of them. And I still haven't gotten my first Demo milestone weapon. I am sick of this shit.

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - Turtle - 12-18-2009

Wow

Got 15 achievments by today, the 5 i got today i don't have anymore, and they took forever

I also cannot use any of my weapons because "I can't connect to steam" yet i can go to my friends list and check this forum while ingame

I fucking hate valve

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - Scary Womanizing Pig Mask - 12-18-2009

(12-18-2009, 06:02 PM)Turtle link Wrote: Wow

Got 15 achievments by today, the 5 i got today i don't have anymore, and they took forever

I also cannot use any of my weapons because "I can't connect to steam" yet i can go to my friends list and check this forum while ingame

I fucking hate valve

Why? Because there's servers got temporarily overloaded while trying to bring you awesome free content ?Tongue

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - beep beep diglett - 12-18-2009

(12-18-2009, 04:23 PM)backfire link Wrote: [quote author=Coordinator Ruby link=topic=206.msg127530#msg127530 date=1261167727]
Also, the Demoman's taunt achievements are broken. You get Bloody Merry from using the stickybomb's taunt, and Second Eye from the pipebomb taunt.

Anyways, just got the targe last night.  It's kinda fun. Would probably say that's the most balanced item of this pack.
[/quote]

i think eyelander is most balanced, slightly better range, trade some hp for a chance at higher hp/speed, targe gives you waaaay too much resistance and you can still nade spam

(12-18-2009, 07:42 PM)diggs link Wrote: [quote author=backfire link=topic=206.msg127536#msg127536 date=1261171433]
[quote author=Coordinator Ruby link=topic=206.msg127530#msg127530 date=1261167727]

[/quote]

i think eyelander is most balanced, slightly better range, trade some hp for a chance at higher hp/speed, targe gives you waaaay too much resistance and you can still nade spam
[/quote]
Yeah, I forgot about that whole thing. I'd agree, eyelander is the best trade off. Targe is kinda cool for charging and getting that one crit on a full length charge, but if you can survive 2 point blank dead on crit rockets... something's wrong.

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - Moosendoo - 12-18-2009

[-]December 18, 2009 - Team Fortress 2 Update Released

Updates to Team Fortress 2 have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The major changes include:

Team Fortress 2

Fixed a client crash related to arrows

Fixed a server crash related to items

Fixed a server crash caused by the Demo taunt kill

Fixed a server crash caused by using the Equalizer

Fixed client ragdoll commands resulting in ragdolls standing around

Restored the missing point_teleport entity

Fixed stats and achievements being tracked while using sv_cheats

Fixed Spies being able to build dispensers

Fixed clients not fixing up inventory items in bad backpack positions

Added a new chat message when players craft an item

Fixed "Bloody Merry" and "Second Eye" achievements being achieved incorrectly

Updated the description of the "Bravehurt" achievement

Fixed Blutsauger attributes

Fixed the Direct Hit having an incorrect short range damage curve (now matches the normal Rocket Launcher curve)

Fixed the Spy's unlockables watches using the wrong consume/recharge rates

Quote:Fixed Spies being able to build dispensers
Fun while it lasted.

Quote:Added a new chat message when players craft an item
Nice, I always wanted to specify that I used my awesome crafting skills to make something rather than have people assume I found it.

Quote:Fixed Blutsauger attributes
What was wrong with it?

Oh, also. I took four dead ringers, smelted them, and got a Slot Token - PDA2. It has the icon of a bottle.
???

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - KarthXLR - 12-18-2009

So they still didn't nerf anything. -_-

(12-18-2009, 09:05 PM)Karthmas link Wrote: So they still didn't nerf anything. -_-
Bug fixes always come first. The nerf bat comes later.

Oh, but it did add an icon for the PDA2 token I have. Looks like the Destruction PDA thing.

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - Maxon - 12-18-2009

Lame, still no milestone fix.

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - Benito Mussolini - 12-18-2009

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

First, I get no hat at all with over 100hours of gameplay
Second, I deleted a bunch of stuff that I should've kept after all
Third, I don't get to play this weekend, while the drop rates obviously seems broken.

As if it wasn't enough, I'll miss an achievement farming, I'll come back to the game only to get owned by all the items I won't have yet.
By people with silly hats.
Which I don't have.

I hate you all.

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - Turtle - 12-18-2009

(12-18-2009, 11:03 PM)Benito link Wrote: Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Third, I don't get to play this weekend, while the drop rates obviously seems broken.

As if it wasn't enough, I'll miss an achievement farming, I'll come back to the game only to get owned by all the items I won't have yet.
Which I don't have.

I hate you all.
I got a hat last week that sucks benito

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - ZargonX - 12-18-2009

I just want my item for milestone 1 Sad

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - Wyrmidon - 12-19-2009

(12-18-2009, 11:03 PM)Benito link Wrote: Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Which I don't have.

I hate you all.
maybe all this could have been avoided if you were a real dictator. Like Stalin

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - Wedge - 12-19-2009

(12-18-2009, 08:57 PM)backfire link Wrote:
Quote:Fixed Blutsauger attributes
What was wrong with it?

I don't know, but something was.  It was doing absolute shite damage after the update and I could not kill anyone at all.  It's definitely working like it used to now.  I thought I had gotten 10x worse or it sucked more than I remembered for a while.

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - shoopfox - 12-19-2009

Does anyone know if you can edit the font for damage numbers?

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - Versus - 12-19-2009

Which I don't have.

I hate you all.

It was only broken for part of Thursday night

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - backfire - 12-19-2009

(12-19-2009, 03:18 AM)Señor Pinchy link Wrote: Does anyone know if you can edit the font size and color for damage numbers?
Small red letters don't show up nicely on a big red rock.

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - Geoff - 12-19-2009

(12-18-2009, 09:05 PM)Karthmas link Wrote: So they still didn't nerf anything. -_-

why should they be.  stop being terrible at the game and maybe you wont get killed so much.