Be Right Back, Uninstalling
Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: Old Boards (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: TF2 (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+--- Thread: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) (/showthread.php?tid=203)

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - Professor Funbucks - 05-21-2010

Demo's tophat=better

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - [fr31ns]Karrde - 05-21-2010

They really need to stop making more dumbass community weapons.  Hats are all cool though.  Wish we'd see more community hats overall though.  IE Fancy vs Nasty making it in.  Also wouldn't be bad to just have reskins of weapons.

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - Radio Raheem - 05-21-2010

reskins would be chill. these new weapons are generally awful. homewrecker? poop. axe? poop. bleed knife? poop. criticola? eh situational i guess with uber scout but against someone intelligent generally poop

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - PyroZombie - 05-21-2010

I like the axe, I think we needed a battle axe, and the shiv is nice situational weapon. Homewrecker and crit-a-cola, I'll give you, they suck. But the hats arn't all great either;specifically referring to the demo hat and both the medic hats. Both atrocious.

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - beep beep diglett - 05-21-2010

tim youre an fucking idiot, shiv is ok i guess because when do you really need to bleed them, but axe owns so fucking hard because you can basically 2shot anything but a heavy and you can charge at people. but yeah all the other ones are pretty bad, but i wouldnt want some of them as reskins cuz like critacola is just a bad reskin, id totally use the chocolate bar though

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - copulatingduck - 05-21-2010

ya tim, ur dumb. why would i ever want to sacrifice speed (possibly tons of speed and health if you get some head(s)) to do a little bit of extra damage? besides, melee is SO MUCH EASIER when you walk as fast as a heavy!!

Sense: Tim makes none

herp a derp, herp a derp

axe: reach of sword, damage better than both other melees, slow
charge: speed
vs
bottle

im not saying its very good but i like it better than bottle if im gonna melee, sword might still be best though

sword is still by far the best in pubs, yes. can you charge and crit with the ax, or is that sword only? i wonder what crit damage would be...

crit is with all melee, so axe is probably like 125 or so

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - CaffeinePowered - 05-21-2010

(05-21-2010, 01:51 PM)Duck link Wrote: sword is still by far the best in pubs, yes. can you charge and crit with the ax, or is that sword only? i wonder what crit damage would be...

Yes you can charge with the ax and the pain train, however, your charge with the ax is slower.

yea but you can make sharper turns with a slower charge...

yeah i did a really sweet turn and got someone going up the stairs in the little building next to red's right spawn in badwater

whiskered gentleman now a misc slot

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - Luca Shoal - 05-21-2010

I was gonna say that :<

Goon reports say that the shiv is actually pretty deadly. Medpacks won't stop the bleed, but a medic or supply cabinet will. Axe is also pretty stellar apparently. It doesn't have a head counter, but can still decapitate, and no health loss. So that + grenade launcher + sticky = best melee in the game, and two of the best weapons as well.

Also, Medic goggles = Ghostbusters.

Crit-A-Cola is also apparently pretty fucking awesome, just situational like Bonk! FAN sniping (crits have no damage falloff.)

i wouldnt use the axe if i wasnt meleeing because it slows you down ALOT

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - Turtle - 05-21-2010

I want the new engi hat it's pretty awesome

meleeing while running what 15% slower? yeah thats effective. we all know shovel soldiers rape melee only. and wow more damage on a CRIT CHARGE? thats certainly needed. you guys are possibly a few of the dumbest people ive ever talked to. the only time its even semi useful is charging a full buffed soldier or heavy but youre an idiot if youre charging a heavy anyway

derrrrrr im not saying its useful for serious play but it kinda owns in melee only

punching heavy owns in melee only and jesus how often does that even come up that doesnt count as a use for a weapon

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - Darklink - 05-21-2010

ripped lil d