Be Right Back, Uninstalling
Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: Old Boards (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: TF2 (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+--- Thread: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) (/showthread.php?tid=203)

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - copulatingduck - 05-22-2010

you can put out fires too drinking bonk, it owns

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - backfire - 05-23-2010

okay, because it seems Valve's never gunna get around to fixing them, I'm just gunna post this fix from the TF2 Emporium.

[Image: improvedicons_minipromo.png]

not so much a mod, rather than an unofficial fix.

Edit
While I'm at it... Can someone change the sv_pure whitelist to allow stuff like these since they don't have any impact on gameplay?

[Image: shugoicons2.png]

[Image: promonew.png]

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - PyroZombie - 05-23-2010

I still don't know what "STV" is.

What does it mean?

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - Eightball - 05-23-2010

(05-23-2010, 11:02 AM)PyroZombie link Wrote: I still don't know what "STV" is.

What does it mean?
I think he means Source TV. It's a means to make recordings of gameplay from the server's perspective, which is a whole lot more useful than just recording demos yourself--a demo recorded on your client will only play back what you saw or did. With source TV you can flip around and see what's going on in the entire game.

So it's a built-in recorder in a world-view?

You really don't know how happy you made me.

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - Professor Funbucks - 05-23-2010

(05-23-2010, 11:02 AM)PyroZombie link Wrote: I still don't know what "STV" is.

What does it mean?
Source TV
Stranglethorn Vale
Straight Thuggin' Valentine

etc

Slate Television Network,

All slate rock, all the time.

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - Turtle - 05-23-2010

Situational Tap-dancing Narwhals

I win

sexy tits 'n' vagina?

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - at0m - 05-23-2010

(05-23-2010, 11:41 AM)Funbucks link Wrote: sexy tits 'n' vagina?
+!

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - Black Aspen - 05-23-2010

(05-23-2010, 11:41 AM)Funbucks link Wrote: sexy tits 'n' vagina?

salty tits 'n' vagina

It just got gross in here.

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - beep beep diglett - 05-23-2010

im using the kill icon pack backfire posted, it owns

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - Radio Raheem - 05-23-2010

stranglethorn vale was pretty sick i made this orc rogue named HULKHANDS just to gank in that zone it raped kinda hard. i used to kill this paladin named bubbleboy all the time when he was trying to do his quests. i think i killed him like once per quest it was pretty sick i wanted to be friends with him but horde and alliance cant chat Sad oh and i later ran into him in some desert zone with an instance where you fight this giant stone dude at the end and ganked him some more doing quests there i miss that guy bubbleboy was a sick paladin name i hope he remembers me too

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - copulatingduck - 05-23-2010

(05-23-2010, 02:06 PM)Tim link Wrote: stranglethorn vale was pretty sick i made this orc rogue named HULKHANDS just to gank in that zone it raped kinda hard. i used to kill this paladin named bubbleboy all the time when he was trying to do his quests. i think i killed him like once per quest it was pretty sick i wanted to be friends with him but horde and alliance cant chat Sad oh and i later ran into him in some desert zone with an instance where you fight this giant stone dude at the end and ganked him some more doing quests there i miss that guy bubbleboy was a sick paladin name i hope he remembers me too

rofl, tim let's play a mmorpg together, maybe with jack and kyle too

edit: nvm kyle is crazy

(05-23-2010, 02:52 PM)Duck link Wrote: [quote author=Tim link=topic=206.msg153797#msg153797 date=1274641617]
stranglethorn vale was pretty sick i made this orc rogue named HULKHANDS just to gank in that zone it raped kinda hard. i used to kill this paladin named bubbleboy all the time when he was trying to do his quests. i think i killed him like once per quest it was pretty sick i wanted to be friends with him but horde and alliance cant chat Sad oh and i later ran into him in some desert zone with an instance where you fight this giant stone dude at the end and ganked him some more doing quests there i miss that guy bubbleboy was a sick paladin name i hope he remembers me too

rofl, tim let's play a mmorpg together, maybe with jack and kyle too

edit: nvm kyle is crazy
[/quote]
wow frostmane us
horde side
join meeee
its a pvp server

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - backfire - 05-23-2010

Oookay, Caff just allowed custom backpack icons on the server. In celebration, I'll post this.

[Image: supermassiveiconupdate.png]

the icons... are sooo consistent and clean! :o

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - beep beep diglett - 05-23-2010

they looked fine to me but i downloaded anyways because theyre probably a little bit better

i wouldnt play with kyle but yeah id def play with you and jack. so i can finally quit tf2 and just play bad MMOs and quake. you missed shadowbane man that was the kind mmo i had this centaur barbarian that threw axes. see this is gay because hes a centaur so he runs fast. you just kite people all day like a huge tool god that raped

oh my god i also had a bird thief that would steal out of your pack and FLY AWAY it owned so hard i should have made chatbinds

too bad fucking china invaded that game which is why i hate asians to this day

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - copulatingduck - 05-23-2010

the beaner bird sounds p good i wanna do that

he wore a sombrero too god it raped hang on ill find a video and edit it in

actually nm these videos blow but the game was kinda sick i think theres some kind of emulator project we should check it out sometime. the trick was to have like 6-10 bros and make special groups. like 10 centaurs that just gay people with speed. have some throwing barbs and some druids. or like an all cold group that has ice resist debuffs and a ton of cold damage etc. you could do some interesting stuff. you leveled retardedly fast and gear didnt mean much so you could make a new group up to speed in like a day or  easily so that was kinda sick trying new stuff out. finding the perfect way to gay the chinese

oh and i knocked down this chinamans city one time with my guild it raped. everyone kept spamming FREE TIBET at the chinese i dunno whats up with that but they got really mad so it was chill. and we had a ronnie coleman spec group of half giant black guys that was chill

Ronnie Coleman -McTank