Be Right Back, Uninstalling
Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: Old Boards (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: TF2 (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+--- Thread: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) (/showthread.php?tid=203)

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - beep beep diglett - 06-09-2010

(06-09-2010, 04:52 PM)geoff link Wrote: [quote author=TheDarkChief link=topic=206.msg157002#msg157002 date=1276120022]
um wut i kinda dont get it other than tf2 being on the mac now

EDIT: if that's all it is than wow what a waste of a blog post pffffffffft macs
but thats a bad ass picture of the scout though

dibs. no one else can use it but me

the first time i read the article i skimmed it and thought they were making grapple mod.  but then i was wrong Sad
[/quote]

grapple for engi would rape so fucking hard

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - Versus - 06-09-2010

(06-09-2010, 04:52 PM)geoff link Wrote: [quote author=TheDarkChief link=topic=206.msg157002#msg157002 date=1276120022]
um wut i kinda dont get it other than tf2 being on the mac now

EDIT: if that's all it is than wow what a waste of a blog post pffffffffft macs
but thats a bad ass picture of the scout though

dibs. no one else can use it but me

the first time i read the article i skimmed it and thought they were making grapple mod.  but then i was wrong Sad
[/quote]

looooooooool

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - Wrath Of Sandvich - 06-09-2010

So....iPod headphones....for mac users....uh, I'll just use a picture to describe how I feel about it.

[Image: jump_the_shark.png]

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - beep beep diglett - 06-09-2010

Tommorow: Halocaust 2.0, just when you though people didn't care about hats...

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - [fr31ns]Karrde - 06-10-2010

Mac version plays with PC version, right?  Get ready for Rapefest!  Remember, RED is PC, BLU is Mac ;P

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - backfire - 06-10-2010

I find this whole situation sorta funny considering I actually have a macbook...

If I get ipod earbuds for it, I'm so gunna wear them even while playing on my pc just for reactions. ;D

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - KarthXLR - 06-10-2010

Well, it's gonna be interesting the next few weeks.

oh, also. I read on the steam mac forums they're doing this movement where they'l all have the apple logo in their name. Problem is, most of them don't know that symbol isn't universal and only appears on macs, so on windows they'll just show up as  symbols...

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - Vlambo - 06-10-2010

(06-10-2010, 02:13 AM)backfire link Wrote: oh, also. I read on the steam mac forums they're doing this movement where they'l all have the apple logo in their name. Problem is, most of them don't know that symbol isn't universal and only appears on macs, so on windows they'll just show up as  symbols...

This really doesn't surprise me at all. God Bless Mac users

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - The Generic Name - 06-10-2010

How are mac users going to.....

Airblast
Cloak
Uber/Kritz
Hit a ball
Toss a Sandvich
Charge as a Demo
Scope
Not Suck
Turn buildings
Explode Stickies
Uncloak

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - CaffeinePowered - 06-10-2010

(06-10-2010, 01:16 PM)The Generic Name link Wrote: How are mac users going to.....

Airblast
Cloak
Uber/Kritz
Hit a ball
Toss a Sandvich
Charge as a Demo
Scope
Not Suck
Turn buildings
Explode Stickies
Uncloak

You can use a two button USB mouse if you want with a mac....maybe they will Apple+Click...also I think some apple desktops have "pressure sensitive" mice, so while it has one button you can left/right click.

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - Chief - 06-10-2010

(06-10-2010, 01:20 PM)Caffeine link Wrote: [quote author=The Generic Name link=topic=206.msg157196#msg157196 date=1276193768]

You can use a two button USB mouse if you want with a mac....maybe they will Apple+Click...also I think some apple desktops have "pressure sensitive" mice, so while it has one button you can left/right click.
[/quote]i've used a mac before plenty of times and yeah they do have a right click however its fucking impossible. almost 40% of the time when left clicking there's a chance that your finger is near the scroll wheel and then it goes to the right click for some god damn reason

(06-10-2010, 01:40 PM)TheDarkChief link Wrote: [quote author=Caffeine link=topic=206.msg157198#msg157198 date=1276194028]
[quote author=The Generic Name link=topic=206.msg157196#msg157196 date=1276193768]

[/quote]i've used a mac before plenty of times and yeah they do have a right click however its fucking impossible. almost 40% of the time when left clicking there's a chance that your finger is near the scroll wheel and then it goes to the right click for some god damn reason
[/quote]

Solution

Seriously, if you can afford a $2000 computer, then I think you could spent 8 bucks on a standard usb mouse...

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - Darklink - 06-10-2010

sniper unfinished WIP

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - Vlambo - 06-10-2010

I don't know if they actually choreographed that, or they just skinned a sniper on a Male blood Elf

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - The Generic Name - 06-10-2010

I'm not gonna be using a mac (ever)....but thanks for making that a bit clearer caff

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - Spore - 06-10-2010

Earbuds in the 60's.

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - Chief - 06-10-2010

Quote:Engine
    Made several changes that improve stability for clients running low on addressable memory.
    Changed all HTML controls to use Webkit for the rendering engine.

Team Fortress 2
    Added Mac support.
    Overhauled the main menu, and added help to Loadout, Backpack, and Crafting screens.
    Added Training, with support for General gameplay & Soldier class training for now.
    Added Offline Practice mode, with support for KOTH maps and Dustbowl.
    The "Open Character Loadout" key will now go to your future class if you’ve requested a class change, but haven’t respawned yet.
Community Requests:
    Added "mp_forceautoteam", a server convar that forces all joining players to autoteam.
    Added "mp_stalemate_meleeonly", a server convar that allows melee weapons only during stalemates.
    Added "ExtinguishPlayer" input to tf_player for map makers.

Fucking do the first two community requests and I'll love you all long time.

[Image: gamepage_banner.jpg]

brb, restarting in mac

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - Hobospartan - 06-10-2010

So all you have to do is log in on a mac, and you can use the earbuds when playing on PC?