Be Right Back, Uninstalling
Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: Old Boards (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: TF2 (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+--- Thread: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) (/showthread.php?tid=203)

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - Odin - 07-05-2010

Damn backfire, on the day before I'm gone all week  :-\

Also holy shit chief, nice observation.

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - copulatingduck - 07-05-2010

app some of the dudes with golden wrenches hack lol, nice guys never win

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - beep beep diglett - 07-05-2010

yeah one of the guys who got it got vac banned a little later and his wrench got removed

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - Maxon - 07-05-2010

Great, something I have no chance of getting cause the broken drop system doesn't give me anything but secondary items I cant use.

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - Wrath Of Sandvich - 07-05-2010

Admittedly, the wrench is pretty cool, but at least the effects are only cosmetic and it doesn't give you any REALLY special abilities. The turning rag-dolls into gold is a nice touch though.

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - Vlambo - 07-05-2010

Number 24 got it on Red today.

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - backfire - 07-05-2010

(07-05-2010, 04:16 PM)Vlambo link Wrote: Number 24 got it on Red today.

Are you sure he was on red? The wrenches are announced globally, so no matter what server you're on, you'll hear about it.

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - shoopfox - 07-05-2010

Jesus that shotgun is like a straight upgrade. You get 2 guaranteed crits per sentry kill and 1 per assist. And 'bonus crits' when it dies or you manually blow it up.

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - Eightball - 07-05-2010

[Image: 1278365554702.jpg]
Not sure about the trustworthiness of the source, but still fun to consider.

EDIT: Ninja'd

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - Versus - 07-05-2010

assault engi gooooo

(07-05-2010, 04:42 PM)Eightball link Wrote: [Image: 1278365554702.jpg]
Not sure about the trustworthiness of the source, but still fun to consider.

EDIT: Ninja'd

It does a wonky job of explaining things though. Do you get your crits like immediately when your sentry kills people or does it store them all until the sentry dies?

I would assume they are crits you can use whenever you want and they are stored like the eyelander stores heads.  Then when it's destroyed, possibly a few seconds of mini crits?

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - Moosendoo - 07-05-2010

Good thing they disabled "Smelt Reclaimed/Refined Metal" (de-crafting into lower metal), because for a while there we had a full server and a couple people on each team just sitting in spawn crafting and uncrafting.

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - Squishy3 - 07-05-2010

(07-05-2010, 05:00 PM)Moosendoo link Wrote: Good thing they disabled "Smelt Reclaimed/Refined Metal" (de-crafting into lower metal), because for a while there we had a full server and a couple people on each team just sitting in spawn crafting and uncrafting.
There were around 5 people on blue team doing it and about 2 doing it on red team each time. Go to a 24/7 2fort server to do that shit, no team's accomplishing anything on those anyway.

(07-05-2010, 05:04 PM)Squishy link Wrote: [quote author=Moosendoo link=topic=206.msg162341#msg162341 date=1278367247]
Good thing they disabled "Smelt Reclaimed/Refined Metal" (de-crafting into lower metal), because for a while there we had a full server and a couple people on each team just sitting in spawn crafting and uncrafting.
There were around 5 people on blue team doing it and about 2 doing it on red team each time. Go to a 24/7 2fort server to do that shit, no team's accomplishing anything on those anyway.
[/quote]

I think we were mostly playing PL_Waste while that was going on so it's not like we were missing out on much.

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - Chief - 07-05-2010

(07-05-2010, 05:15 PM)Señor Pinchy link Wrote: [quote author=Squishy link=topic=206.msg162342#msg162342 date=1278367469]
[quote author=Moosendoo link=topic=206.msg162341#msg162341 date=1278367247]
[/quote]

I think we were mostly playing PL_Waste while that was going on so it's not like we were missing out on much.
[/quote]from the wise one known as kor
"get the point you fucking cunts!"

Picture on the update page if no one saw it since it was posted after the FJ went up.  Nothing important, just something that shows that the gun design is quite old lol

[Image: 25_radigan.jpg]

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - backfire - 07-05-2010

Well, 26 was found. Only 24 more until we can get some new info/Meet the Medic. Nice how they aren't limited per day though.

edit
It's funny how many people are getting pissed for so many of the golden wrench owners having anime avatars. XD

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - Moosendoo - 07-05-2010

"distribution has been designed to be fair to all timezones" -- still makes it impossible to tell if you actually have a chance when you craft or if you are just wasting your precious items.  This is the dumbest distribution of an item I've seen; they should just pick 100 random people and dish 'em all out at once and save everybody the anguish.

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - A. Crow - 07-05-2010

.... I have to be away from my desktop while this is happening.