Be Right Back, Uninstalling
Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: Old Boards (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: TF2 (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+--- Thread: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) (/showthread.php?tid=203)

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - CaffeinePowered - 09-30-2010

A: No. Our plan is to continue updating TF2 just like we always have, adding free maps, game modes, new features, and more. The Mann Co. Store is simply an alternative way of obtaining items that other players can earn during gameplay.

simply an alternative way of obtaining items that other players can earn during gameplay.

simply an alternative way of obtaining items that other players can earn during gameplay.

Just wanted to emphasize this before everyone flipped a shit

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - Versus - 09-30-2010

yes just like hats are obtainable through normal play

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - P_R - 09-30-2010

Could not connect to Steam.

trollface.jpg

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - beep beep diglett - 09-30-2010

idc about hat buying but you need hats for set bonuses

YOU FUCKING NEED HATS FOR SET BONUSES

WHAT THE SHIT

edit: honestly i like hat buying, hopefully less waaah i dont got hattes but wowwww

the item stats are really lazy too

fucking milk replaces scattergun, what in the everloving fuck

(09-30-2010, 01:55 PM)dagrett link Wrote: fucking milk replaces scattergun, what in the everloving fuck
Milk is good for you.

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - Hobospartan - 09-30-2010

I can download the update, but not check the mann co store?  WTF valve!

(09-30-2010, 02:07 PM)Hobospartan link Wrote: I can download the update, but not check the mann co store?  WTF valve!

If you can please test the servers, I think both are up to date, Red is in FNF mode at the moment but I can't unlock it from work

(09-30-2010, 02:08 PM)Caffeine link Wrote: [quote author=Hobospartan link=topic=206.msg176117#msg176117 date=1285873646]
I can download the update, but not check the mann co store?  WTF valve!

If you can please test the servers, I think both are up to date, Red is in FNF mode at the moment but I can't unlock it from work
[/quote]

lucky for you i have a phd in fucking off at work

neither work, neither show up at all actually

I can join both, but time out as soon as I pick a team

I tried connecting to Red (or whichever is in FNF mode) twice, and it gave me that connection problem red text, then TF2 asked me if I wanted to blacklist the server when I quit. And then it did it for Blue.

But the problem is most likely on my side.

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - [fr31ns]Karrde - 09-30-2010

EH I see what you're saying caff, but seriously, for pay?  It'd take a lifetime to collect an entire set without paying.  And some of those items and effects are kinda bullshit.  Especially the anti-headshot.

*edit*

On the plus side tho, the new spy stuff is pretty balanced.  But the entranger is going to make merc even more annoying with the DR now Tongue  Actually, hell, use the whole set and merc will never die Tongue

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - Geoff - 09-30-2010

i wish i could play but the ram that i ordered was doa Sad

"TF_Armory_Item_Supply_Crate" "This crate contains one of the items listed in its description. To unlock the crate and retrieve the item, you must use a Mann Co. Supply Crate Key, which can be purchased inside the Mann Co. Store. These crates contain one of the rarest and most valuable items in the game, so cross your fingers before you unlock them!"
    "TF_Armory_Item_Key" "This key can be used to open one Mann Co. Supply Crate. When opened, you will receive one of the items on the Supply Crate's item list."
    "TF_Armory_Item_NameTag" "This item can be used to permanently modify the name of a single item. Other players will see the name you choose instead of the original name."
    "TF_Armory_Item_PaintCan" "This item can be used to permanently change the color of a single item. Not all items are paintable, so if you're purchasing an item to paint it, ensure the details of that item lists 'Paint Cans' as tools that can be used on it."
    "TF_Armory_Item_Gift1" "This Action Item gives a random item to a single other player on your server."
    "TF_Armory_Item_Gift24" "This Action Item gives a random item to every other player on your server, up to a maximum of 23 other players.

New item list, but no images yet

http://tf2b.com/itemlist.php

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - Reevesith - 09-30-2010

odd got on a server & when I died it said I got the halo even tho the lost connection , not in my bp just a odd thing to see

Image of most of the new items before I go into work

Mackrel and gator shield have jigglebones Smile

[Image: tf2items.jpg]

Quote:Karrde link=topic=206.msg176124#msg176124 date=1285874299]
EH I see what you're saying caff, but seriously, for pay?  It'd take a lifetime to collect an entire set without paying.  And some of those items and effects are kinda bullshit.  Especially the anti-headshot.

*edit*

On the plus side tho, the new spy stuff is pretty balanced.  But the entranger is going to make merc even more annoying with the DR now Tongue  Actually, hell, use the whole set and merc will never die Tongue

You dont take headshots, but you also dont give them, the +50 protects you from a bodyshot, but not much else

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - Spore - 09-30-2010

(09-30-2010, 03:06 PM)Caffeine link Wrote: [quote author=[fr31ns]Karrde link=topic=206.msg176124#msg176124 date=1285874299]

*edit*

You dont take headshots, but you also dont give them, the +50 protects you from a bodyshot, but not much else
[/quote]

I didn't see the thing where you also can't give headshots. That makes it pretty interesting.

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - Versus - 09-30-2010

(09-30-2010, 03:16 PM)Spore link Wrote: [quote author=Caffeine link=topic=206.msg176131#msg176131 date=1285877217]
[quote author=[fr31ns]Karrde link=topic=206.msg176124#msg176124 date=1285874299]

*edit*

[/quote]

I didn't see the thing where you also can't give headshots. That makes it pretty interesting.
[/quote]

charge bodyshots. no.

Re: Updates of the Week (ongoing discussion) - shoopfox - 09-30-2010

Ugh all the polycount crafts seem to take a weapon+reclaimed metal. Sad Sad Sad

*edit*

God you lie so much tf2 blog

"Q: Can I craft the Polycount weapons? Do they have recipes like the other community items?
A: Yes, they're craftable. They have the same recipe style (combine two weapons) as the other community-contributed items."