Be Right Back, Uninstalling
Something I was talking about on WoW. - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: Old Boards (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: World of Warcraft (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+--- Thread: Something I was talking about on WoW. (/showthread.php?tid=2590)

Pages: 1 2

Something I was talking about on WoW. - Stiyx - 04-06-2009

But its not related so feel free to move it or what ever  ;D

Basically I was talkin about Warhammer when I was online earlier and thought about putting these up here, so I did.  Feel free to have a look, comment, critise, steal ideas etc.

Here are a couple of the better pics

[Image: WarhammerPhotos028.jpg]

[Image: WarhammerPhotos025.jpg]

[Image: WarhammerPhotos022.jpg]

[Image: WarhammerPhotos023.jpg]

[Image: WarhammerPhotos018.jpg]

[Image: WarhammerPhotos019.jpg]

May take some better shots and post them as I am going over the silver on the weapons to just tone it down while I wait to get some more money for more models.  For more visit below:
http://s335.photobucket.com/albums/m456/Sorcaan/Warhammer%20pics/

Some are old models that ive not painted, some are Works in Progress, some are finished (currently working on the Purple and Silver models atm)

Re: Something I was talking about on WoW. - dazee - 04-06-2009

Hey not bad, looks very nice... thanks for showing them Smile

Re: Something I was talking about on WoW. - Mission Difficult - 04-06-2009

Some nice work there. I remember getting a really good metal by doing a black undercoat and then drybrushing with the metal color of your choice (if you're using GW colors boltgun metal, mithril silver, etc...).  Wink

Re: Something I was talking about on WoW. - Vongore - 04-06-2009

I see the same pic 3 times

Re: Something I was talking about on WoW. - Stiyx - 04-06-2009

oops sorry, ill edit them to give the right links - now sorted and should show more and different pics

(04-06-2009, 03:32 PM)Mission Difficult link Wrote: Some nice work there. I remember getting a really good metal by doing a black undercoat and then drybrushing with the metal color of your choice (if you're using GW colors boltgun metal, mithril silver, etc...).   Wink

The colours im using are Liche Purple and Chainmail for the trim, at first i was going to leave the silver on the weapons the same level of brightness but after various conversations at my local store with other gamers and staff i decided i would just go over the metal on the weapons with a black wash to tone it down.  All of this over a black undercoat

Re: Something I was talking about on WoW. - dazee - 04-06-2009

HEHEHE.. even nicer work now that we are not looking at the same pics hehehe Smile better job now even!

Re: Something I was talking about on WoW. - Negate - 04-06-2009

sweet thousand sons are pretty bitchin and good paint work too.

Re: Something I was talking about on WoW. - Squishy3 - 04-06-2009

yay 40k, boo chaos, nids all the way

Re: Something I was talking about on WoW. - Scary Womanizing Pig Mask - 04-07-2009

No idea what that is, but it looks badass. Job well done!

Re: Something I was talking about on WoW. - BigBadBull - 04-08-2009

Nice job man, looks great! Smile

Re: Something I was talking about on WoW. - Feathers - 04-08-2009

Nice workk

Re: Something I was talking about on WoW. - CaffeinePowered - 04-08-2009

(04-07-2009, 12:42 AM)Scary Womanizing Pig Mask link Wrote: No idea what that is, but it looks badass. Job well done!

Warhammer 40K miniatures, fun stuff but they can be really really expensve, nice paint job too btw, that's some really tough stuff to get right

Re: Something I was talking about on WoW. - Sponson - 04-08-2009

Wash them with GW's chestnut ink, or the new Devlan Mud and it'll make them look grimy.
Nice control on the lines and details, clean lookin', though you could tidy it up a bit more on the tank.

Mix your Liche Purple with a little bit of pink and throw some highlights on, they'll look even bad-asser.

Re: Something I was talking about on WoW. - Vongore - 04-09-2009

(04-08-2009, 07:40 AM)Caffeine link Wrote: [quote author=Scary Womanizing Pig Mask link=topic=2646.msg75126#msg75126 date=1239082962]
No idea what that is, but it looks badass. Job well done!

Warhammer 40K miniatures, fun stuff but they can be really really expensve, nice paint job too btw, that's some really tough stuff to get right
[/quote]

Just ask Trace

Re: Something I was talking about on WoW. - at0m - 04-16-2009

You worship the god of pleasure?

I play Orks, Daemonhunters & Iron Hands, been playing for 13 years ;x

Re: Something I was talking about on WoW. - Trace - 04-16-2009

Damn nice! I gotta post pics of my necron army  ;D You shall see the glory of my glowing monolith!

Re: Something I was talking about on WoW. - at0m - 04-16-2009

Here's half of my deathwing army, painted in an Iron Man painting marathon - we were locked in a store for 24 hours straight, starting with primed minis and ending with this:

[Image: img_0345.jpg]
[Image: img_0354.jpg]
[Image: img_0355.jpg]

I have 38 terminators ;x plus 3 dreads, a land raider, and a company of marines, everything totaling ~7800 points.

And marines are the army I've been playing for the shortest amount of time ;x

Re: Something I was talking about on WoW. - Mission Difficult - 04-16-2009

Some of my Eldar...
[Image: maugenra.jpg]
[Image: avatar.jpg]
[Image: armytop.jpg]
[Image: armyfront.jpg]

Re: Something I was talking about on WoW. - Eschatos - 04-16-2009

I've always wanted to get into Warhammer, but no one plays near me and there are a million other things to spend my tiny supply of money on.

Re: Something I was talking about on WoW. - Trace - 04-17-2009

Behold!
A few of my necrons
[Image: IMG_0071.jpg]
Close up
[Image: IMG_0077.jpg]
Flayed one converted from a warrior
[Image: IMG_0085.jpg]
My destroyer Lord
[Image: IMG_0080.jpg]
The rest of my army
[Image: IMG_0078.jpg]