Be Right Back, Uninstalling
BF: Bad company 2? - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: Old Boards (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Thread: BF: Bad company 2? (/showthread.php?tid=3870)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

Re: BF: Bad company 2? - zaneyard - 03-05-2010

apparently the servers are back up?

Re: BF: Bad company 2? - Maxon - 03-05-2010

Yeah it looks like things are up and running now.

Re: BF: Bad company 2? - beep beep diglett - 03-05-2010

doesnt work for me, i can login but cant get into any games and my server browser is on the retrieving data screen forever, pls help Sad

Re: BF: Bad company 2? - Maxon - 03-05-2010

Got me, it's working just fine.  Finally maxed out Recon and got the M95 rifle.  It's not too bad.  It has less accuracy than the Gol due to being the strongest of the rifles.  Only played a round with it, so not sure if I like the Gol or M95 more, but I may go for Gol due to the fact that it has more accuracy, it'll still take two hits to kill a person at a distance, and it has a bigger clip than the M95.

Anyone know what the Spotting Scope in the snipers second gear slot is? I haven't really noticed much of a difference while using it compared to not using it.  I've just started using the defensive kit till I figure out what the scope enhancement does.

i can only connect to brbu for like 10 seconds before my game completely exits to desktop, fucking game will not work for me

Re: BF: Bad company 2? - copulatingduck - 03-05-2010

graped

talked to zaneyard, he has exact same issue Sad

Re: BF: Bad company 2? - copulatingduck - 03-06-2010

OH

MY

GOD

words cannot describe how awesome and badass you feel when you headshot the pilots of not 1, but 2 gunships in a single round. watching them sink from the sky like giant buckets of bolts when not 10 seconds earlier those giant, mechanized birds were terrorizing my team's encampment is probably the pinnacle of elation I have hit while playing video games. even better than when I had a single rocket blow up 2 reeling tanks with engies in tow, accounting for 5 deaths and 2 wrecked vehicles for the other team

Re: BF: Bad company 2? - Versus - 03-06-2010

(03-06-2010, 05:24 AM)Duck link Wrote: OH

MY

GOD

words cannot describe how awesome and badass you feel when you headshot the pilots of not 1, but 2 gunships in a single round. watching them sink from the sky like giant buckets of bolts when not 10 seconds earlier those giant, mechanized birds were terrorizing my team's encampment is probably the pinnacle of elation I have hit while playing video games. even better than when I had a single rocket blow up 2 reeling tanks with engies in tow, accounting for 5 deaths and 2 wrecked vehicles for the other team

hate you

Re: BF: Bad company 2? - rumsfald - 03-06-2010

versus and duck, acting like the old married couple they are in every BC2 thread.

[Image: old%20couple-743330.jpg]

Re: BF: Bad company 2? - Turtle - 03-06-2010

(03-06-2010, 08:59 AM)rumsfald link Wrote: versus and duck, acting like the old married couple they are in every BC2 thread.

[Image: old%20couple-743330.jpg]
Nah they can't be them, duck's not fat enough

Re: BF: Bad company 2? - Eschatos - 03-06-2010

And now it's not working again. Fuck this game.

Re: BF: Bad company 2? - Eightball - 03-06-2010

Can't add our server to favorites; tried, went to the bathroom, came back and it was still trying to do it.

Would help if the server wasn't full 100% of the times I went to join it. (did I really just say that?)

Ok, we really should to switch our server to Conquest mode most of the time.  Rush is good, but Conquest is way better, especially when the server is almost full.  Also there are some major ping problems with our server.  On our server I have a horrible K/D ratio due to massive lag, but on other servers there is a huge difference for me. 

And knocking down a helicopter with a tank cannon > sniping the pilot.  That is all.

And if you ever plan to use the UAV, make sure you have the secondary weapon perk enabled.  It lets you shoot a machine gun during the ungodly missile reload time, making you way more lethal.

Re: BF: Bad company 2? - Squishy3 - 03-06-2010

(03-06-2010, 03:02 PM)Eschatos link Wrote: And if you ever plan to use the UAV, make sure you have the secondary weapon perk enabled.  It lets you shoot a machine gun during the ungodly missile reload time, making you way more lethal.
also drive it into people, because that works.

Re: BF: Bad company 2? - Maxon - 03-06-2010

(03-06-2010, 02:57 PM)Eschatos link Wrote: Ok, we really should to switch our server to Conquest mode most of the time.  Rush is good, but Conquest is way better, especially when the server is almost full.  Also there are some major ping problems with our server.  On our server I have a horrible K/D ratio due to massive lag, but on other servers there is a huge difference for me. 

And knocking down a helicopter with a tank cannon > sniping the pilot.  That is all.

I think we could try switching the server every week.  On Battlefield Wednesdays we change it to Conquest, let it run on that for the week, then switch it back to Rush the next Wednesday.  Alternate it for variety till Dice does something about it...if they ever do.

Re: BF: Bad company 2? - beep beep diglett - 03-06-2010

still cant play, reinstalling Sad

Re: BF: Bad company 2? - Vandamguy - 03-06-2010

(03-06-2010, 02:57 PM)Eschatos link Wrote: Also there are some major ping problems with our server.  On our server I have a horrible K/D ratio due to massive lag, but on other servers there is a huge difference for me. 

i have a ping of 30 on the server.
its always your connection that has been shit , historically shit.

Re: BF: Bad company 2? - CaffeinePowered - 03-06-2010

Whats really annoying is seeing a game with 32 people dissolve because EA can't keep their fucking auth servers up