Be Right Back, Uninstalling
BF: Bad company 2? - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: Old Boards (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Thread: BF: Bad company 2? (/showthread.php?tid=3870)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

Re: BF: Bad company 2? - Turtle - 04-07-2010

(04-07-2010, 05:09 PM)lil d link Wrote: m93r is the best looking pistol (IMO) and its the worst fucking thing in the game, i struggled getting bronze with it it's so bad
It really is the best looking weapon pistol, I'm so close to gold

Re: BF: Bad company 2? - zaneyard - 04-07-2010

(04-07-2010, 06:30 PM)Duck link Wrote: wish i was recording mum last night, i might haev been wasted but i remember what zane said Smile

u dont forget that sort of thing
It's not my fault that your voice makes me horny duck

Re: BF: Bad company 2? - beep beep diglett - 04-07-2010

trying to get bronze with all weps

jesus fucking christ, theres a reason i dont use these dog turds

Re: BF: Bad company 2? - Versus - 04-07-2010

yes some of them are just fucking terrible

Re: BF: Bad company 2? - Turtle - 04-07-2010

(04-07-2010, 11:25 PM)Versus-pwny- link Wrote: yes some of them are just fucking terrible
[Image: m93r-burst.jpg]

I'm pretty sure i'll be the first person to get to platinum with this thing (If i can stay sane long enough)

Re: BF: Bad company 2? - Maxon - 04-08-2010

I never realized how much I didn't use SMG's.  I have 500 kills for sniper, assault, and LMG for the patches, but I was under 300 for the SMG.  Going back to use them, I've found that I'm liking the Uzi with Magnum and Extra Ammo.  It of course has terrible range, but it's great for running through groups of people at close to medium range.  Only 130 more kills to go for the patch D:

Re: BF: Bad company 2? - beep beep diglett - 04-08-2010

switch to pp2000, its basically better in every way (trust me, i have 3 uzi gold stars)

Re: BF: Bad company 2? - Versus - 04-08-2010

(04-08-2010, 12:44 PM)lil d link Wrote: switch to pp2000, its basically better in every way (trust me, i have 3 uzi gold stars)

^

just finished single player, heres my micro review

shooting is nice, with a bunch of guns from MP, ammo literally never comes into play since there's refill stations every 20 feet, enemies are 3 types, shotgun gun, AR guy, rpg guy. problem is, half the maps are so linear and bunched up that shotgun guys will rape you so hard. you can also knife people, but they can knife you too (taking you to 1 hp), so it kinda sucks. theres a few stealth-esque sections which are basically "knife this guy" or "kill these guys quickly." theres WAY too many rail shooting sections, i mean like only half the game you get to control movement, its ridiculous. plot is basically the same "russia invades america" bullshit in any modern shooter (im looking at you MW2), dialogue is fine, but the voice acting is really ridiculous at times (everyone swears weirdly, like they put way too much emphasis on it because theyre trying to sound HARCORRRR, it feels like the uncanny valley) i think the entire thing was about 6 hours, so as much as you can expect from a new game :/

overall id give the single player 5/10, decent but not worth buying the game for; it feels very tacked on

Re: BF: Bad company 2? - shoopfox - 04-08-2010

Lol I didn't even know there was a seriously single player. I saw Wedge playing and it just looked like a bad tutorial.

(04-08-2010, 03:11 PM)lil d link Wrote: just finished single player, heres my micro review

shooting is nice, with a bunch of guns from MP, ammo literally never comes into play since there's refill stations every 20 feet, enemies are 3 types, shotgun gun, AR guy, rpg guy. problem is, half the maps are so linear and bunched up that shotgun guys will rape you so hard. you can also knife people, but they can knife you too (taking you to 1 hp), so it kinda sucks. theres a few stealth-esque sections which are basically "knife this guy" or "kill these guys quickly." theres WAY too many rail shooting sections, i mean like only half the game you get to control movement, its ridiculous. plot is basically the same "russia invades america" bullshit in any modern shooter (im looking at you MW2), dialogue is fine, but the voice acting is really ridiculous at times (everyone swears weirdly, like they put way too much emphasis on it because theyre trying to sound HARCORRRR, it feels like the uncanny valley) i think the entire thing was about 6 hours, so as much as you can expect from a new game :/

overall id give the single player 5/10, decent but not worth buying the game for; it feels very tacked on

yeah, its basically just a intro to the multiplayer, doesnt feel like a game at all

Re: BF: Bad company 2? - Maxon - 04-08-2010

Sadly they rushed and half-assed the campaign.  It was much more enjoyable in the first game when the story was just about a funny squad of guys wanting to hit it big with stealing some gold...which sorta just didn't happen with the new game apparently.  They even toned back some on the humor, not entirely, but it was basically what set it apart from other games.  It was a buddy action game.  It was great. 

Kinda lame it went for a rather lackluster invasion story with the current favorites to hate, Russia. I love invasion stories.  Red Dawn FTW, but while it was sorta done...okay...in MW2, this story ended up having very little to do with this invasion plot in the background.  Plus I hated that the super weapon wasn't something cool that was hinted at in the WW2 subplot at the start.  I thought it was some doomsday type weapon, something that would give the atomic bomb a run for it's money...but it's just an EMP bomb? Why would the Japanese design an EMP bomb in the 40's...possibly even earlier...when electronics weren't something that was everywhere like it is today?

Tried to much to be like Call of Duty sadly.

Re: BF: Bad company 2? - Mission Difficult - 04-08-2010

(04-08-2010, 09:48 PM)Maxon link Wrote: Why would the Japanese design an EMP bomb in the 40's...possibly even earlier...when electronics weren't something that was everywhere like it is today?

Not to mention everything used vacuum tubes back then so an EMP wouldn't have been very effective.

Re: BF: Bad company 2? - beep beep diglett - 04-09-2010

so i cant use burst fire assault weapons anymore because my muscle memory keeps getting fucked up if i switch classes, give me your opinions on the full auto weapons assault has, im using xm8 right now, tried AUG and m416 with MMN but they still seem really innaccurate

Re: BF: Bad company 2? - copulatingduck - 04-09-2010

how the eff does your muscle memory get fucked if you use..... I dont even

regardless, if you're not going to use the most rape guns for assault, why not just be engy with smg or medic with raep cannon m60

i main engi so i walk into some dude and click once and rape him

i play assault for whatever reason and i get startled by some dude and shoot 2 bullets and get raped

repeat for about 2 more deaths

Re: BF: Bad company 2? - Kirby - 04-09-2010

He likes his rocket crutch Duck, leave him alone.

lol, hot carl is pretty fucking ridiculous, i use it for its intended purpose (raping people behind walls) and i almost have 6 stars

but honestly i just like engi's guns better

Re: BF: Bad company 2? - Versus - 04-09-2010

M416

Re: BF: Bad company 2? - Tricks - 04-09-2010

(04-09-2010, 03:33 PM)Versus-pwny- link Wrote: Pavelow

i mean what