Be Right Back, Uninstalling
Pyro Thread - For Reflecting Silly Projectiles at Drunks and Unskilled Soldiers - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: Old Boards (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: TF2 (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+--- Thread: Pyro Thread - For Reflecting Silly Projectiles at Drunks and Unskilled Soldiers (/showthread.php?tid=3886)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Re: Pyro Thread - For Reflecting Silly Projectiles at Drunks and Unskilled Soldiers - Benito Mussolini - 01-08-2010

Oh god, Kirby, stop killing me with stuff you reflect from others, you know I am unreflectaxable.

Re: Pyro Thread - For Reflecting Silly Projectiles at Drunks and Unskilled Soldiers - CaffeinePowered - 01-08-2010

Fucking epic

Re: Pyro Thread - For Reflecting Silly Projectiles at Drunks and Unskilled Soldiers - Kirby - 01-09-2010

(01-08-2010, 08:53 PM)Benito link Wrote: Oh god, Kirby, stop killing me with stuff you reflect from others, you know I am unreflectaxable.

My computer spazzes out and locks up a little from me mashing F5 around 700 million times in 1 second when I get a reflect on you.

It seems you have the *worst* luck though, I've gotten more reflect kills on you by far than anyone on any server, and yet NONE of the projectiles were yours.

<3

I'm getting better at aiming those things

Re: Pyro Thread - For Reflecting Silly Projectiles at Drunks and Unskilled Soldiers - backfire - 01-13-2010

Didn't know where to put it, so I'll ask this here since it's sorta relevant.

Can you pleease edit the server whitelist to allow custom hitsounds or something? That L4D infected hitsound is so much more pleasant and doesn't completly rape your ears you dive into a crowd with a flamethower. >,<

The hitsound's in tf\sound\ui\ding_a_ling.wav.

Re: Pyro Thread - For Reflecting Silly Projectiles at Drunks and Unskilled Soldiers - CaffeinePowered - 01-13-2010

I'll see what I can do, I have the hit sound turned off  :-X

As a side not I have more updating to do to the image...I finally killed a sentry gun with its own rockets

Re: Pyro Thread - For Reflecting Silly Projectiles at Drunks and Unskilled Soldi - zaneyard - 01-13-2010

i wasn't even aware you could turn hitsounds on

Re: Pyro Thread - For Reflecting Silly Projectiles at Drunks and Unskilled Soldi - K2 - 01-13-2010

(01-13-2010, 02:33 PM)zaneyard link Wrote: i wasn't even aware you could turn hitsounds on

They added it in last week's update.

Re: Pyro Thread - For Reflecting Silly Projectiles at Drunks and Unskilled Soldiers - Greatbacon - 01-13-2010

(01-13-2010, 02:12 PM)Caffeine link Wrote: I'll see what I can do, I have the hit sound turned off  :-X

As a side not I have more updating to do to the image...I finally killed a sentry gun with its own rockets
pics plox

Re: Pyro Thread - For Reflecting Silly Projectiles at Drunks and Unskilled Soldiers - backfire - 01-13-2010

(01-13-2010, 04:10 PM)Caffeine link Wrote: Shouldn't that be in the pyro thread  :Smile

[Image: pl_norad0002.jpg]

That it should Tongue

Re: Pyro Thread - For Reflecting Silly Projectiles at Drunks and Unskilled Soldiers - Duck, Duck, Goose - 01-13-2010

(01-13-2010, 02:00 PM)backfire link Wrote: Didn't know where to put it, so I'll ask this here since it's sorta relevant.

Can you pleease edit the server whitelist to allow custom hitsounds or something? That L4D infected hitsound is so much more pleasant and doesn't completly rape your ears you dive into a crowd with a flamethower. >,<

The hitsound's in tf\sound\ui\ding_a_ling.wav.
This.

Re: Pyro Thread - For Reflecting Silly Projectiles at Drunks and Unskilled Soldiers - Kirby - 01-13-2010

backfire, can you send me the l4d sound you're using for a mod? I don't have l4d

Coincidentally, turtle if you read this, stop inviting me to play l4d, I don't have it. =x

(01-13-2010, 05:11 PM)Kirby, the Axe Zealot link Wrote: backfire, can you send me the l4d sound you're using for a mod? I don't have l4d

Better yet...

Left 4 Dead Infected Hit Sound

Call of Duty Hit Sound

Well, nevermind on that server whitelist thing. You can just add it in game now through a console command.  ;D

Re: Pyro Thread - For Reflecting Silly Projectiles at Drunks and Unskilled Soldiers - CaffeinePowered - 01-13-2010

Here's the kill of the sentry gun with its own rockets, I was edging it while the engineer was repairing it.

[Image: SGRocketKill.jpg]

Re: Pyro Thread - For Reflecting Silly Projectiles at Drunks and Unskilled Soldiers - Eightball - 01-14-2010

(01-13-2010, 11:33 PM)Caffeine link Wrote: Here's the kill of the sentry gun with its own rockets, I was edging it while the engineer was repairing it.
http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x284/CaffeinePower/SGRocketKill.jpg
Haha, very nice. Although I still think these wall things are a little silly, here's the reflect kills I found while cleaning out my screenshot folder here. Dumping them and deleting the originals.
[Image: PyroBollocks.jpg]

Re: Pyro Thread - For Reflecting Silly Projectiles at Drunks and Unskilled Soldiers - backfire - 01-14-2010

There's an imbalance in the force...

[Image: 3_axtinguisher.png]

Kirby... You've been slacking  Tongue

Re: Pyro Thread - For Reflecting Silly Projectiles at Drunks and Unskilled Soldi - Tricks - 01-14-2010

(01-14-2010, 02:08 AM)backfire link Wrote: There's an imbalance in the force...

[Image: 3_axtinguisher.png]

Kirby... I've been hacking  Tongue

Fixed.

Re: Pyro Thread - For Reflecting Silly Projectiles at Drunks and Unskilled Soldiers - backfire - 01-15-2010

Extremely relevant video.

PYRO CHOP

Re: Pyro Thread - For Reflecting Silly Projectiles at Drunks and Unskilled Soldiers - Kirby - 01-15-2010

I lol'ed

Re: Pyro Thread - For Reflecting Silly Projectiles at Drunks and Unskilled Soldiers - Hobospartan - 01-17-2010

We were just screwing around, but this made me feel warm and fuzzy

[Image: reflectsticky.jpg]