Be Right Back, Uninstalling
Battlefield Wednesday 3/3 - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: Old Boards (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Thread: Battlefield Wednesday 3/3 (/showthread.php?tid=4182)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Re: Battlefield Wednesday 3/3 - cbre88x - 03-03-2010

buying...

Re: Battlefield Wednesday 3/3 - Trace - 03-03-2010

(03-03-2010, 06:21 PM)cbre88x link Wrote: .......

buying...

You had to give in eventually  Wink

Re: Battlefield Wednesday 3/3 - Maxon - 03-03-2010

Had some great games tonight.  Started out slow for awhile, just Me, Trace, Squishy, and I think Mission, but there was an explosion of people and then it stayed full for a couple hours.  Good times Big Grin

Re: Battlefield Wednesday 3/3 - cbre88x - 03-03-2010

(03-03-2010, 06:23 PM)Trace link Wrote: You had to give in eventually  Wink

well..when you can fucking shoot a helicopter down like Matt Damon in "Shooter" I am all fuckin in.

Re: Battlefield Wednesday 3/3 - Surf314 - 03-03-2010

I got one, maybe 2 more helicopter pilot kills and some helicopter gunner skills. My recon is getting pretty pimped out with unlocks. It's also massive fun to run up behind a tank and throw C4 on it and run away. Also mortar strikes are badass. Recon is pretty awesome. I need to get med kits and ammo kits though so I'll need to play some other classes  :-\

Re: Battlefield Wednesday 3/3 - Trace - 03-03-2010

Goddamn being an engy owns. The auto shotty rapes

Re: Battlefield Wednesday 3/3 - Maxon - 03-03-2010

(03-03-2010, 11:39 PM)Surf314 link Wrote: I got one, maybe 2 more helicopter pilot kills and some helicopter gunner skills. My recon is getting pretty pimped out with unlocks. It's also massive fun to run up behind a tank and throw C4 on it and run away. Also mortar strikes are badass. Recon is pretty awesome. I need to get med kits and ammo kits though so I'll need to play some other classes  :-\

Recon is alot of fun.  I'm up to the last two Sniper unlocks I believe which is the VSS sniper and then the .50 cal.  I really like going with the silence semi-auto sniper and then put on a red dot or 4x scope and bring the action in closer.

Anyone know how the scope spotter gear works?  I thought it was like an auto spot or something, but I haven't seen any real difference when spotting people while using it.

Re: Battlefield Wednesday 3/3 - Chief - 03-03-2010

Considering buying this game - don't know if it will run properly though.
Convince me to buy it.

Re: Battlefield Wednesday 3/3 - Greatbacon - 03-03-2010

Had some fun tonight, got to try out a new map, made my heli pilot rage.

Still, kinda stupid that medics don't start out with heal packs and paddles.  Srsly.

Re: Battlefield Wednesday 3/3 - If-I-Die-Its-Lag - 03-04-2010

God I suck at this game.

Re: Battlefield Wednesday 3/3 - zaneyard - 03-04-2010

(03-03-2010, 11:40 PM)Trace link Wrote: Goddamn being an engy owns. The auto shotty rapes
you can use that gun on any kit

Re: Battlefield Wednesday 3/3 - copulatingduck - 03-04-2010

omg omg omg omg omg

Re: Battlefield Wednesday 3/3 - Mission Difficult - 03-04-2010

Had a good time. It was fun to watch first time pilots jump in the heli's and crash them all over the place.

Re: Battlefield Wednesday 3/3 - zaneyard - 03-04-2010

(03-04-2010, 12:30 AM)Mission Difficult link Wrote: Had a good time. It was fun to watch first time pilots jump in the heli's and crash them all over the place.
5 times in a row

meepster btw is a terrible, terrible, terrible pilot, he cannot even drive a tank to save his life. do not let him in the driver's seat of any of your team's vehicles or you are well and truly fucked

ok so here's the names I collected from tonight

Mission
Maxon Wild
Trace[Brbu]  (nice job with the brackets idiort Tongue)
Surf314
zaneyard
Squishy3
DyingLAG

I'm sure I missed some (for example, couldn't find Great Bacon after a few minutes of searching). Can we edit these into the first post for each weekly thread (at least until we develop the need for a subforum)? It'd be helpful for keeping track of who all has and plays BC2 here Smile

Also join the group

Re: Battlefield Wednesday 3/3 - CaffeinePowered - 03-04-2010

(03-04-2010, 07:22 AM)Duck link Wrote: ok so here's the names I collected from tonight

Mission
Maxon Wild
Surf314
zaneyard
Squishy3
DyingLAG

I'm sure I missed some (for example, couldn't find Great Bacon after a few minutes of searching). Can we edit these into the first post for each weekly thread (at least until we develop the need for a subforum)? It'd be helpful for keeping track of who all has and plays BC2 here Smile

Make a new thread, stickied -> keep track of IDs -> I will add to the reserve list

Edit: The only "requirement" I'm putting forward for a sub forum is either a lot of people already here playing it or....we start getting people joining the community from the BC2 server

Re: Battlefield Wednesday 3/3 - Eschatos - 03-04-2010

(03-04-2010, 08:19 AM)Caffeine link Wrote: [quote author=Duck link=topic=4267.msg139514#msg139514 date=1267705321]
ok so here's the names I collected from tonight

Mission
Maxon Wild
Surf314
zaneyard
Squishy3
DyingLAG

Make a new thead stickied thread -> keep track of IDs -> I will add to the reserve list
[/quote]

Add me if I ever get the game to work.

Re: Battlefield Wednesday 3/3 - Surf314 - 03-04-2010

(03-03-2010, 11:53 PM)Greatbacon link Wrote: Had some fun tonight, got to try out a new map, made my heli pilot rage.

Still, kinda stupid that medics don't start out with heal packs and paddles.  Srsly.

We all hated you when you got into a helicopter.

Also we need to get TheAvatar to play on our server all the time. Dude fucking owned. I killed his pilot and the heli crashed right near me. He jumps out AS IT IS CRASHING and runs up and STABS ME IN THE FACE as I am trying to pull out my pistol to shoot him.