Be Right Back, Uninstalling
The "I found / bought / crafted a hat!" thread! - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: Old Boards (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: TF2 (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+--- Thread: The "I found / bought / crafted a hat!" thread! (/showthread.php?tid=4350)

Re: I love rebuild headgear (AKA the "I found / crafted a hat!" thread) - PyroZombie - 05-30-2010

Kindly leave the premises.

Re: I love rebuild headgear (AKA the "I found / crafted a hat!" thread) - copulatingduck - 05-30-2010

i got a drill sgt hat last night now i dont know if i want to be a drill sgt or a samurai Sad

Re: I love rebuild headgear (AKA the "I found / crafted a hat!" thread) - Luinbariel - 05-30-2010

(05-30-2010, 11:15 AM)Duck link Wrote: i got a drill sgt hat last night now i dont know if i want to be a drill sgt or a samurai Sad

Too bad you can't be both

Re: I love rebuild headgear (AKA the "I found / crafted a hat!" thread) - CaffeinePowered - 05-30-2010

(05-30-2010, 11:35 AM)Luinbariel link Wrote: [quote author=Duck link=topic=4452.msg154937#msg154937 date=1275236148]
i got a drill sgt hat last night now i dont know if i want to be a drill sgt or a samurai Sad

Too bad you can't be both
[/quote]

You should be able to make piles of hats for each class :\

Re: I love rebuild headgear (AKA the "I found / crafted a hat!" thread) - Radio Raheem - 05-30-2010

god thatd be sick id put my viking hat on top of my samurai to officially show that sweden > japan

Re: I love rebuild headgear (AKA the "I found / crafted a hat!" thread) - Turtle - 05-30-2010

aw man if i still had my fro i could have put my hustler on top of it

Re: I love rebuild headgear (AKA the "I found / crafted a hat!" thread) - beep beep diglett - 05-30-2010

samurai hat looks kinda stupid but ddrill hat owns use that one duck

Re: I love rebuild headgear (AKA the "I found / crafted a hat!" thread) - PyroZombie - 05-30-2010

In terms of character, The drill Sergeant hat > samurai.

but,

In terms of appearance, Sergeant < Samurai

By the way, Tim you have a massive gap between your gifs and your picture.

Re: I love rebuild headgear (AKA the "I found / crafted a hat!" thread) - Darklink - 05-30-2010

definately tim who is cooler fat short faggots or manly musclar scots?

Re: I love rebuild headgear (AKA the "I found / crafted a hat!" thread) - backfire - 05-30-2010

So I had this dream... that I was browsing the TF2items.com blueprints page and saw Hat + Hat + Hat = Towering Piller of Hats. Then I was thinking to myself which three of my hats I'd be willing to give up for this.

Anyways, towering pillar of hats should totally be craftable. Not by just 3 random hats, but by the three hats which look similar to what it's made out of.

(05-30-2010, 02:42 PM)airmax link Wrote: definately tim who is cooler fat short faggots or manly musclar scots?

I don't know, Vikings raids were repelled by Charlemagne. King of the Franks. They seem like a lot of image but not a lot of substance.

Re: I love rebuild headgear (AKA the "I found / crafted a hat!" thread) - Turtle - 05-30-2010

(05-30-2010, 03:10 PM)PyroZombie link Wrote: [quote author=airmax link=topic=4452.msg154976#msg154976 date=1275248557]
definately tim who is cooler fat short faggots or manly musclar scots?

I don't know, Vikings raids were repelled by Charlemagne. King of the Franks. They seem like a lot of image but not a lot of substance.
[/quote]

you're face is a lot of substance

Re: I love rebuild headgear (AKA the "I found / crafted a hat!" thread) - backfire - 06-01-2010

So I was playing local with some bots (since I can't play tf2 online until Valve officially releases it for the mac... and I FOUND A HAT!!!

[img]http://tf2wiki.net/w/images/2/2f/BLU_Bloke's_bucket_hat.png[/img]

You know what... FUCK YOU VALVE >Sad

suppose it's better than that damn trophy belt though

Re: I love rebuild headgear (AKA the "I found / crafted a hat!" thread) - Odin - 06-01-2010

Wtf you can find hats offline?

What is this black magic?

Re: I love rebuild headgear (AKA the "I found / crafted a hat!" thread) - backfire - 06-01-2010

well, local servers still technically count as servers. I'm still connected to steam, so I can get items. I got a jarate an hour or so before that.

Also, bots are pro at sawmill dodging.

Re: I love rebuild headgear (AKA the "I found / crafted a hat!" thread) - copulatingduck - 06-01-2010

that hat rapes i would so trade for it

I want your kabuto or tyrolean. Deal?

Re: I love rebuild headgear (AKA the "I found / crafted a hat!" thread) - copulatingduck - 06-01-2010

sounds good. ill hold onto them since I vaguely like them.

edit: the first edit was a terrible attempt at assuring I would hold onto them for however long it took to trade. this edit is probably a terrible attempt to clarify the first edit

edit: gotcha

also, now that it's possible to craft all the new weapons nearly immediately after they're added to the game, I'm happy with the drop system. Wish some of the new weps were a little less crappy tho lol (I'm looking at you demo axe)