Be Right Back, Uninstalling
The "I found / bought / crafted a hat!" thread! - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: Old Boards (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: TF2 (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+--- Thread: The "I found / bought / crafted a hat!" thread! (/showthread.php?tid=4350)

Re: I love rebuild headgear (AKA the "I found / crafted a hat!" thread) - Kirby - 06-11-2010

(06-11-2010, 08:23 AM)Caffeine link Wrote: [quote author=backfire link=topic=4452.msg157391#msg157391 date=1276259404]
Also, apparently those earbuds glow in the dark. To sorta give off that whole silhouette thing I guess...

Uhh... makes it easier to see them in the dark I guess?  :-\

$5 they wont cloak for a few patches like the halo and the spy
[/quote]

I saw random floating music notes in midair last night, and lo and behold, a spy appeared when I tested this theory with my M1 button.

Re: I love rebuild headgear (AKA the "I found / crafted a hat!" thread) - Dtrain323i - 06-11-2010

I got 2 drops today:

[Image: derby_hat_sized.png]

and

[Image: medic_tyrolean_sized.png]

Re: I love rebuild headgear (AKA the "I found / crafted a hat!" thread) - Moosendoo - 06-11-2010

^lucky.

I have 3 refined now.  I think I'll wait and go for a pyro hat though... I've been playing a heckuva lot of pyro lately.

Re: I love rebuild headgear (AKA the "I found / crafted a hat!" thread) - Chief - 06-11-2010

that reminds me, yesterday i got my first ever hat drop
[Image: heavy_stocking_cap.png]

Re: I love rebuild headgear (AKA the "I found / crafted a hat!" thread) - beep beep diglett - 06-11-2010

that reminds me, i havent gotten a hat drop since january

Re: I love rebuild headgear (AKA the "I found / crafted a hat!" thread) - Didzo - 06-11-2010

(06-11-2010, 07:13 PM)TheDarkChief link Wrote: that reminds me, yesterday i got my first ever hat drop
[Image: heavy_stocking_cap.png]

Possibly the best fattie hat ever.

Re: I love rebuild headgear (AKA the "I found / crafted a hat!" thread) - Black Aspen - 06-11-2010

I now have enough to craft another random hat... but... I'm tired of my Heavy having a bald head.  Think I'm going to wait, and make it a class specific craft.  Hoping for the toque.  A Hound dog wouldn't be so bad either though.  Just don't want that bandana...

Re: I love rebuild headgear (AKA the "I found / crafted a hat!" thread) - Versus - 06-12-2010

i really want the bandanna

Re: I love rebuild headgear (AKA the "I found / crafted a hat!" thread) - Didzo - 06-12-2010

(06-11-2010, 08:48 PM)Black Aspen link Wrote: I now have enough to craft another random hat... but... I'm tired of my Heavy having a bald head.  Think I'm going to wait, and make it a class specific craft.  Hoping for the toque.  A Hound dog wouldn't be so bad either though.  Just don't want that bandana...

The retard helmet is the one you REALLY don't want.

:-\

Re: I love rebuild headgear (AKA the "I found / crafted a hat!" thread) - beep beep diglett - 06-12-2010

bandana is way better than football helmet and ushanka

Re: I love rebuild headgear (AKA the "I found / crafted a hat!" thread) - Odin - 06-12-2010

Bandanna is actually pretty amazing.

Re: I love rebuild headgear (AKA the "I found / crafted a hat!" thread) - Mreow - 06-12-2010

My friend crafted my pyro beanie while he was getting my earbuds Sad

Re: I love rebuild headgear (AKA the "I found / crafted a hat!" thread) - beep beep diglett - 06-12-2010

owned

to get earbuds you must pay the price in hats

Re: I love rebuild headgear (AKA the "I found / crafted a hat!" thread) - Versus - 06-13-2010

(06-12-2010, 11:10 PM)Mreow link Wrote: My friend crafted my pyro beanie while he was getting my earbuds Sad

wtf? wat a dick

Re: I love rebuild headgear (AKA the "I found / crafted a hat!" thread) - copulatingduck - 06-13-2010

(06-13-2010, 12:11 AM)Versus-pwny- link Wrote: [quote author=Mreow link=topic=4452.msg157739#msg157739 date=1276402257]
My friend crafted my pyro beanie while he was getting my earbuds Sad

wtf? wat a dick
[/quote]

honestly i had already thought of it and i'd do it if i had a mac

Re: I love rebuild headgear (AKA the "I found / crafted a hat!" thread) - Honest - 06-13-2010

So tonight I was fairly drunk on some random pug, without sleep and saw I had a Heavy Helmet and a Pyro Beanie.

2 Stupid hats for 2 Classes I do not play, so I was like FUCK THIS NOISE I'M GONNA MAKE SOMETHING REALLY GOD DAMN TERRIBLE AND REGRET IT

And then I made the Demo Pirate hat and furiously masturbated.

Re: I love rebuild headgear (AKA the "I found / crafted a hat!" thread) - Turtle - 06-13-2010

I will not rest until i have finally gotten the frenchman's beret

Re: I love rebuild headgear (AKA the "I found / crafted a hat!" thread) - beep beep diglett - 06-13-2010

pirate hat is prolly my fav good job honest

still dont have a hat for a class i play tho and i have so many fuckin dupes its not funny, like 6 sets and not a single trip

Re: I love rebuild headgear (AKA the "I found / crafted a hat!" thread) - copulatingduck - 06-13-2010

installing osx virtual machine

lolz

http://www.reddit.com/r/tf2/comments/cdu9y/step_by_step_guide_to_getting_headphones_with_a/

Re: I love rebuild headgear (AKA the "I found / crafted a hat!" thread) - Geoff - 06-13-2010

i can get you some buds but thats really only if you trust me enough