Be Right Back, Uninstalling
The "I found / bought / crafted a hat!" thread! - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: Old Boards (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: TF2 (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+--- Thread: The "I found / bought / crafted a hat!" thread! (/showthread.php?tid=4350)

Re: I love rebuild headgear (AKA the "I found / crafted a hat!" thread) - [SiN] Merc - 08-23-2010

I wear my hat pile as a sniper, and hope other snipers get confused on where my head is.  Sad

Re: I love rebuild headgear (AKA the "I found / crafted a hat!" thread) - CaffeinePowered - 08-23-2010

(08-23-2010, 09:09 AM)Kirby, the AxeHammer Zealot link Wrote: towering pillar looks retarded if I get one I'll fraps me combining it w/ my retarded stupud yellow piss headband

I want to wear the towering pillar with the whiskered gentlemen for the pyro  :-\

Re: I love rebuild headgear (AKA the "I found / crafted a hat!" thread) - Moosendoo - 08-23-2010

(08-23-2010, 08:53 PM)Caffeine link Wrote: [quote author=Kirby, the AxeHammer Zealot link=topic=4452.msg170661#msg170661 date=1282572576]
towering pillar looks retarded if I get one I'll fraps me combining it w/ my retarded stupud yellow piss headband

I want to wear the towering pillar with the whiskered gentlemen for the pyro  :-\
[/quote]
Yeah my brain slug has been neglected as of late; my pyro just looks so fancy with noble amassment + whiskered gentleman.

Re: I love rebuild headgear (AKA the "I found / crafted a hat!" thread) - Wrath Of Sandvich - 08-30-2010

[Image: 250px-Sniperstrawhat.png]

I don't know what to think of this.

Re: I love rebuild headgear (AKA the "I found / crafted a hat!" thread) - Versus - 08-30-2010

that is the professional's panama, right

i'll trade you whoopee cap or bald scout for it, since you also have the engineer's cap

Re: I love rebuild headgear (AKA the "I found / crafted a hat!" thread) - Wrath Of Sandvich - 08-30-2010

(08-30-2010, 07:34 PM)Versus-pwny- link Wrote: that is the professional's panama, right

i'll trade you whoopee cap or bald scout for it, since you also have the engineer's cap

I don't have the Engineer's cap, that was stripped from me a long time ago by Valve.  If the offer is still up, I'll gladly trade it for the Whoopee cap.

Re: I love rebuild headgear (AKA the "I found / crafted a hat!" thread) - Hobospartan - 09-05-2010

Raus, raus!

[Image: Medicwithhat.PNG]

Re: I love rebuild headgear (AKA the "I found / crafted a hat!" thread) - Wrath Of Sandvich - 09-05-2010

(09-05-2010, 12:26 AM)Hobospartan link Wrote: Raus, raus!

[Image: Medicwithhat.PNG]

Found this last night as well, rather happy about it too.

Re: I love rebuild headgear (AKA the "I found / crafted a hat!" thread) - CaffeinePowered - 09-05-2010

Pickelhaubre is so under appreciated

Re: I love rebuild headgear (AKA the "I found / crafted a hat!" thread) - Kirby - 09-05-2010

I still <3 my Tyrolean.

Re: I love rebuild headgear (AKA the "I found / crafted a hat!" thread) - Versus - 09-05-2010

(09-05-2010, 03:17 PM)Caffeine link Wrote: Pickelhaubre is so under appreciated

dildohat

Re: I love rebuild headgear (AKA the "I found / crafted a hat!" thread) - beep beep diglett - 09-05-2010

i have a mirror

please take it from me

Re: I love rebuild headgear (AKA the "I found / crafted a hat!" thread) - Versus - 09-05-2010

(09-05-2010, 08:26 PM)dagrett link Wrote: i have a mirror

please take it from me

gotten it twice, recombined both times, never looked back

Re: I love rebuild headgear (AKA the "I found / crafted a hat!" thread) - Kirby - 09-07-2010

Why is everyone so anti-mirror?  :'(

Re: I love rebuild headgear (AKA the "I found / crafted a hat!" thread) - Hobospartan - 09-07-2010

Mirror rapes if you have the mask

Re: I love rebuild headgear (AKA the "I found / crafted a hat!" thread) - [SiN] Merc - 09-07-2010

I like the mirror, but it doesn't complement Ze Goggles unfortunately.

Re: I love rebuild headgear (AKA the "I found / crafted a hat!" thread) - Luca Shoal - 09-07-2010

I finally got another drop, to bring me to three Refined Metal. I was hesitant, but I decided "fuck it" and crafted em together.

I got a Bonk Helm. :<

So I crafted that and my Brigade Helm together.

Hound Dog. Hellz yeah. 8)

DO THE MONKEY WITH ME

Re: I love rebuild headgear (AKA the "I found / crafted a hat!" thread) - HeK - 09-07-2010

I have finally found my first hat, ever.

[Image: RED_Hustler%27s_hallmark.png]

Re: I love rebuild headgear (AKA the "I found / crafted a hat!" thread) - Didzo - 09-07-2010

(09-07-2010, 10:52 PM)HeK link Wrote: I have finally found my first hat, ever.

8)

Re: I love rebuild headgear (AKA the "I found / crafted a hat!" thread) - [SiN] Merc - 09-08-2010

(09-07-2010, 10:52 PM)HeK link Wrote: I have finally found my first hat, ever.

Total score on that one bud.