Be Right Back, Uninstalling
The "I found / bought / crafted a hat!" thread! - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: Old Boards (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: TF2 (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+--- Thread: The "I found / bought / crafted a hat!" thread! (/showthread.php?tid=4350)

Re: The "I found / bought / had mad sex with hobospartan / crafted a hat!" thread! - Gump - 10-16-2010

i've spent a total of $40 on tf2 (when it was $40 to buy by itself)

deal w/ it nerds

Re: The "I found / bought / had mad sex with hobospartan / crafted a hat!" thread! - beep beep diglett - 10-16-2010

spent $30 on tf2 (got it for 10bux, bought 20bux worth of shit)

Re: The "I found / bought / had mad sex with hobospartan / crafted a hat!" thread! - Wrath Of Sandvich - 10-16-2010

[Image: 75px-Item_icon_Camera_Beard.png] + [Image: 75px-Item_icon_Camera_Beard.png] = [Image: 75px-Backpack_Milkman.png]

Re: The "I found / bought / had mad sex with hobospartan / crafted a hat!" thread! - beep beep diglett - 10-16-2010

i need 2 bonks to turn my okay batters into a coolio bonk helm

Re: The "I found / bought / had mad sex with hobospartan / crafted a hat!" thread! - Spore - 10-16-2010

Vongore and I worked together on getting stuff together and managed to make a Johnny Bravo Heavy. It rules.

Re: The "I found / bought / had mad sex with hobospartan / crafted a hat!" thread! - Moosendoo - 10-16-2010

Traded a drill hat + 2 reclaimed for a Chieftan's.

Was going to keep chieftan's, but someone offered a Stuntsman + Vintage Fro + Guadalajara + Paint and I couldn't refuse.

EDIT: then traded stuntsman + noble amassment + paint + guadaljara for a vintage medic mask.  Overpaid, but it was easier to let go of stuff that I only had for ~30 minutes, lol.

Re: The "I found / bought / had mad sex with hobospartan / crafted a hat!" thread! - Versus - 10-16-2010

(10-16-2010, 09:52 PM)Moosendoo link Wrote: Traded a drill hat + 2 reclaimed for a Chieftan's.

Was going to keep chieftan's, but someone offered a Stuntsman + Vintage Fro + Guadalajara + Paint and I couldn't refuse.

that's pretty good, i almost said idk about the initial trade but i misread it as 2 refined

Re: The "I found / bought / had mad sex with hobospartan / crafted a hat!" thread! - Chief - 10-16-2010

(10-16-2010, 08:24 PM)Spore link Wrote: Vongore and I worked together on getting stuff together and managed to make a Johnny Bravo Heavy. It rules.
gold hair hound dog?
wow i was gonna name mine "dook" when i got a name tag, but johnny bravo? genius

Re: The "I found / bought / had mad sex with hobospartan / crafted a hat!" thread! - Luca Shoal - 10-16-2010

(10-16-2010, 10:31 PM)TheDarkChief link Wrote: [quote author=Spore link=topic=4452.msg179051#msg179051 date=1287278640]
Vongore and I worked together on getting stuff together and managed to make a Johnny Bravo Heavy. It rules.
gold hair hound dog?
wow i was gonna name mine "dook" when i got a name tag, but johnny bravo? genius
[/quote]Johnny Nukem, Son of Duke Bravo. I got the idea from a Goon.

Re: The "I found / bought / had mad sex with hobospartan / crafted a hat!" thread! - Vongore - 10-16-2010

(10-16-2010, 08:24 PM)Spore link Wrote: Vongore and I worked together on getting stuff together and managed to make a Johnny Bravo Heavy. It rules.

It's the best thing that ever happened on TF2 since Karth's Sister

<3

Re: The "I found / bought / had mad sex with hobospartan / crafted a hat!" thread! - KarthXLR - 10-17-2010

Unboxed this [Image: 95px-RED_Chieftain%27s_Challenge.png] today.

F yeah.  8)

Re: The "I found / bought / had mad sex with hobospartan / crafted a hat!" thread! - Black Aspen - 10-17-2010

Just traded a [Image: 95px-RED_Heavy_Duty_Rag.png] and [Image: 95px-RED_Pyro%27s_Beanie.png] for a [Image: 95px-RED_Pugilist%27s_Protector.png]

I also then traded [Image: 90px-Backpack_Texas_Ten_Gallon.png] and 2 Refined Metals for [Image: 90px-Backpack_Tippler%27s_Tricorne.png] and [Image: 95px-RED_Hotrod.png]

Thoughts?

Re: The "I found / bought / had mad sex with hobospartan / crafted a hat!" thread! - Didzo - 10-17-2010

(10-17-2010, 12:42 PM)Black Aspen link Wrote: Just traded a [Image: 95px-RED_Heavy_Duty_Rag.png] and [Image: 95px-RED_Pyro%27s_Beanie.png] for a [Image: 95px-RED_Pugilist%27s_Protector.png]

I also then traded [Image: 90px-Backpack_Texas_Ten_Gallon.png] and 2 Refined Metals for [Image: 90px-Backpack_Tippler%27s_Tricorne.png] and [Image: 95px-RED_Hotrod.png]

Thoughts?

Well done.

Might've been able to negotiate down the price for less metal on the second trade though.

Re: The "I found / bought / had mad sex with hobospartan / crafted a hat!" thread! - Gump - 10-18-2010

yay for hotrods

Re: The "I found / bought / had mad sex with hobospartan / crafted a hat!" thread! - Kirby - 10-18-2010

I traded diglett 3 level 3 metals for a Pyro plunger hat. Even trade, I get a hat and he crafts a random hat. (See above helmet comment)

NOW I have every Pyro hat and Misc item.

brb still not playing Pyro anymore

Re: The "I found / bought / had mad sex with hobospartan / crafted a hat!" thread! - Versus - 10-18-2010

you seriously made that trade diglett? i play pyro like...3% of the time max and the plunger owns

Re: The "I found / bought / had mad sex with hobospartan / crafted a hat!" thread! - beep beep diglett - 10-18-2010

(10-18-2010, 05:18 PM)Versus-pwny- link Wrote: you seriously made that trade diglett? i play pyro like...3% of the time max and the plunger owns

idc i got a bonk helmet so w/e

Re: The "I found / bought / had mad sex with hobospartan / crafted a hat!" thread! - Didzo - 10-20-2010

Coelit and I traded hats successfully yesterday.

Today, both hats were gone from out inventories.

WTF Steam.

Re: The "I found / bought / had mad sex with hobospartan / crafted a hat!" thread! - beep beep diglett - 10-20-2010

(10-20-2010, 02:28 AM)Didzo link Wrote: Coelit and I traded hats successfully yesterday.

WTF Steam.

reast in peice, little hattes. gone before your time  :'(

Re: The "I found / bought / had mad sex with hobospartan / crafted a hat!" thread! - Kirby - 10-20-2010

(10-20-2010, 02:28 AM)Didzo link Wrote: Coelit and I traded hats successfully yesterday.

WTF Steam.

ripped like paper