Be Right Back, Uninstalling
The "I found / bought / crafted a hat!" thread! - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: Old Boards (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: TF2 (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+--- Thread: The "I found / bought / crafted a hat!" thread! (/showthread.php?tid=4350)

Re: The "I found / bought / had mad sex with hobospartan / crafted a hat!" thread! - Kirby - 11-04-2010

(11-04-2010, 06:56 AM)Vandamguy link Wrote: this isn't the trade thread, and we never cared to hear about how you rip people off.

[Image: HeMadLando.jpg]

Re: The "I found / bought / had mad sex with hobospartan / crafted a hat!" thread! - CaffeinePowered - 11-04-2010

Crafted a whoopee cap for the scout

Anyone have a vintage baker's boy they would be willing to trade for my extra Shola Topi?

Re: The "I found / bought / had mad sex with hobospartan / crafted a hat!" thread! - Kirby - 11-04-2010

(11-04-2010, 09:13 AM)Caffeine link Wrote: Crafted a whoopee cap for the scout

Anyone have a vintage baker's boy they would be willing to trade for my extra Shola Topi?

I would but I losted it for idle program.

:-X

Re: The "I found / bought / had mad sex with hobospartan / crafted a hat!" thread! - Versus - 11-04-2010

[Image: Wb8SF.png]

Re: The "I found / bought / had mad sex with hobospartan / crafted a hat!" thread! - Badgerman of DOOM - 11-04-2010

(11-04-2010, 11:35 AM)Versus-pwny- link Wrote: [Image: Wb8SF.png]

Kickass bro.

Re: The "I found / bought / had mad sex with hobospartan / crafted a hat!" thread! - Versus - 11-04-2010

it's pretty nice

now i just need an unusual each for demo and sniper

So versus, how much was that hat?

$50?

$100?

$150?

brb lol'ing

can never spend too much in the pursuit of hats

Still lol'ing

Re: The "I found / bought / had mad sex with hobospartan / crafted a hat!" thread! - beep beep diglett - 11-04-2010

lol'ing at the guy who bought a fez

(hint: it's kirby)

Re: The "I found / bought / had mad sex with hobospartan / crafted a hat!" thread! - Luca Shoal - 11-04-2010

Lolz forever if that's true.

I bought a Tyrolean when buying came out, I still don't regret it.

Anyways though. I traded something for a crate, and got ZE GOGGLES. I also traded a Duty Rag I got from a box...for a Pugilist Protector. And also traded my Ellis cap for 6 of the Halloween masks.

Now I just need a Soldier & a Sniper, and I can get the Hale mask. I'm doin p good I think. I also got the Haunted metal. Now I just need another Reclaimed to make the axe (I bought the Juju, the hat I wanted actually.)

Re: The "I found / bought / had mad sex with hobospartan / crafted a hat!" thread! - K2 - 11-04-2010

(11-04-2010, 10:18 PM)TVs Luca link Wrote: Lolz forever if that's true.

I bought a Tyrolean when buying came out, I still don't regret it.

Anyways though. I traded something for a crate, and got ZE GOGGLES. I also traded a Duty Rag I got from a box...for a Pugilist Protector. And also traded my Ellis cap for 6 of the Halloween masks.

Now I just need a Soldier & a Sniper, and I can get the Hale mask. I'm doin p good I think. I also got the Haunted metal. Now I just need another Reclaimed to make the axe (I bought the Juju, the hat I wanted actually.)

I've got a Sniper mask up for grabs.

Re: The "I found / bought / had mad sex with hobospartan / crafted a hat!" thread! - Luca Shoal - 11-05-2010

Hit me up on Steam, especially if you need an Engi mask :3.

Re: The "I found / bought / had mad sex with hobospartan / crafted a hat!" thread! - Odin - 11-05-2010

[Image: 625px-DealersVisor.png]

Re: The "I found / bought / had mad sex with hobospartan / crafted a hat!" thread! - Wrath Of Sandvich - 11-05-2010

[Image: SoldierSarge.png]

or

[Image: 200px-Kabuto.png] painted black

for trade. Looking for Scout, Medic, or Spy hats.

Re: The "I found / bought / had mad sex with hobospartan / crafted a hat!" thread! - Luca Shoal - 11-05-2010

Don't trade the Sergeant. It's a bitchin hat.

Re: The "I found / bought / had mad sex with hobospartan / crafted a hat!" thread! - Geoff - 11-05-2010

versus gave me poop in a can.  any suggestions with what to use it with

Re: The "I found / bought / had mad sex with hobospartan / crafted a hat!" thread! - Kirby - 11-06-2010

(11-05-2010, 11:47 PM)geoff link Wrote: versus gave me poop in a can.  any suggestions with what to use it with

Link to backpack so we know what you haz might be helpful in this scenario...  :-X

Re: The "I found / bought / had mad sex with hobospartan / crafted a hat!" thread! - Geoff - 11-06-2010

(11-06-2010, 09:48 AM)Kirby, the AxeHammer Zealot link Wrote: [quote author=geoff link=topic=4452.msg182348#msg182348 date=1289018833]
versus gave me poop in a can.  any suggestions with what to use it with

Link to backpack so we know what you haz might be helpful in this scenario...  :-X
[/quote]

http://www.tf2items.com/id/prosper

Re: The "I found / bought / had mad sex with hobospartan / crafted a hat!" thread! - Versus - 11-06-2010

geoff i'll give you a stuntman for your medal