Be Right Back, Uninstalling
The "I found / bought / crafted a hat!" thread! - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: Old Boards (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: TF2 (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+--- Thread: The "I found / bought / crafted a hat!" thread! (/showthread.php?tid=4350)

Re: I love rebuild headgear - Kirby - 04-18-2010

(04-18-2010, 09:57 AM)Funbucks link Wrote: Idled last night for items to craft.
Crafted a Hustler's Hallmark....
got bored of it like 10 minutes later and did rebuild headgear with the hustler's hallmark and my pyro beanie and LO AND BEHOLD i got the killer kabuto
Big Grin

-1billion for crafting a Beanie =(

Re: I love rebuild headgear - CaffeinePowered - 04-18-2010

(04-18-2010, 11:08 AM)Kirby, the Axe Zealot link Wrote: [quote author=Funbucks link=topic=4452.msg147500#msg147500 date=1271602679]
Idled last night for items to craft.
got bored of it like 10 minutes later and did rebuild headgear with the hustler's hallmark and my pyro beanie and LO AND BEHOLD i got the killer kabuto
Big Grin

[/quote]

Complain to valve for not implementing trading yet

Re: I love rebuild headgear - Turtle - 04-18-2010

- another 1billion for crafting a hustler's hallmark

Re: I love rebuild headgear - beep beep diglett - 04-18-2010

yeah man beanie and mullet are basically the best hats

Re: I love rebuild headgear (AKA the "I found / crafted a hat!" thread) - Gump - 04-24-2010

(04-18-2010, 12:14 PM)lil d link Wrote: yeah man beanie and mullet are basically the best hats

I love my brain slug too

Re: I love rebuild headgear - backfire - 04-24-2010

(04-18-2010, 11:08 AM)Kirby, the Axe Zealot link Wrote: [quote author=Funbucks link=topic=4452.msg147500#msg147500 date=1271602679]
Idled last night for items to craft.
Big Grin

[/quote]

Got an ushanka, touqe and trophy belt. I keep getting hats for classes I don't play. I wouldn't doubt my next hat's gunna be some fedora or something.

Take your pick. Trade ya when it comes out.

Re: I love rebuild headgear (AKA the "I found / crafted a hat!" thread) - Versus - 04-24-2010

football helmet or forehead mirror for ushanka/toque Tongue

Re: I love rebuild headgear - Black Aspen - 04-24-2010

(04-24-2010, 01:24 PM)backfire link Wrote: Got an ushanka, touqe and trophy belt. I keep getting hats for classes I don't play. I wouldn't doubt my next hat's gunna be some fedora or something.

Take your pick. Trade ya when it comes out.

Brain Slug for the Toque?

Re: I love rebuild headgear (AKA the "I found / crafted a hat!" thread) - backfire - 04-24-2010

Versus gets the Ushanka for the mirror, aspen gets the Toque for the brain slug. ;D

Re: I love rebuild headgear (AKA the "I found / crafted a hat!" thread) - Black Aspen - 04-24-2010

(04-24-2010, 05:10 PM)backfire link Wrote: Versus gets the Ushanka for the mirror, aspen gets the Toque for the brain slug. ;D

Now we just need to wait for Valve to get trading in...  See you in half a year, haha.

I guess I'll hold on to any doubles I get though, for trade...  More productive than just scrapping them in a rebuild.

Re: I love rebuild headgear (AKA the "I found / crafted a hat!" thread) - Turtle - 04-24-2010

How do you know valve will even add trading

Re: I love rebuild headgear (AKA the "I found / crafted a hat!" thread) - Odin - 04-24-2010

Anyone want a mining light while we're talking about trades?

Re: I love rebuild headgear (AKA the "I found / crafted a hat!" thread) - Kirby - 04-24-2010

WTT: My soul for a Beanie/Brainslug/Glove package

Re: I love rebuild headgear (AKA the "I found / crafted a hat!" thread) - Odin - 04-25-2010

Found a Sola Topi tonight, willing to trade it along with my mining light.

Re: I love rebuild headgear (AKA the "I found / crafted a hat!" thread) - Gump - 04-29-2010

Willing to trade two brain slugs and a left nut for trading.

Well, maybe not the nut.

Re: I love rebuild headgear (AKA the "I found / crafted a hat!" thread) - Black Aspen - 04-30-2010

(04-29-2010, 03:47 PM)Gump link Wrote: Willing to trade two brain slugs and a left nut for trading.

Well, maybe not the nut.

Or the brainslugs...

Re: I love rebuild headgear (AKA the "I found / crafted a hat!" thread) - Wrath Of Sandvich - 04-30-2010

Question for you guys. I could either craft a heavy hat next or a spy hat next. I play the two classes an equal amount, but I'll leave it up to you guys to decide one of them for me. I'm content with any hat for either one of them.

Re: I love rebuild headgear (AKA the "I found / crafted a hat!" thread) - Versus - 04-30-2010

heavy for sure, if people see your hat as a spy you're probably not doing a good job

Re: I love rebuild headgear (AKA the "I found / crafted a hat!" thread) - SAVAGE-0 - 04-30-2010

(04-30-2010, 12:37 PM)Versus-pwny- link Wrote: heavy for sure, if people see your hat as a spy you're probably not doing a good job

agree and I like the heavy hats more - HOWEVER the post death cam shots will show you as you, so they WILL see you with your hat... so lnog as you kill people often enough.

Re: I love rebuild headgear (AKA the "I found / crafted a hat!" thread) - [fr31ns]Karrde - 04-30-2010

Heavy.  Because you can't do better than hobospy (Gibbus + Camera beard)