Be Right Back, Uninstalling
The "I found / bought / crafted a hat!" thread! - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: Old Boards (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: TF2 (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+--- Thread: The "I found / bought / crafted a hat!" thread! (/showthread.php?tid=4350)

Re: The "I found / bought / had mad sex with hobospartan / crafted a hat!" thread! - Didzo - 12-23-2010

(12-23-2010, 06:41 PM)paulokon1981 link Wrote: I got an unusual le party phantom from a christmas crate, yay!

Jesus.

Re: The "I found / bought / had mad sex with hobospartan / crafted a hat!" thread! - Versus - 12-23-2010

(12-23-2010, 06:41 PM)paulokon1981 link Wrote: I got an unusual le party phantom from a christmas crate, yay!

woooooooooow

Re: The "I found / bought / had mad sex with hobospartan / crafted a hat!" thread! - PyroZombie - 12-23-2010

I got a hot rod and a fedora, same match.

Re: The "I found / bought / had mad sex with hobospartan / crafted a hat!" thread! - Versus - 12-23-2010

found a [Image: 75px-Backpack_Madame_Dixie.png]

Re: The "I found / bought / had mad sex with hobospartan / crafted a hat!" thread! - Hobospartan - 12-23-2010

Unboxed a coupe disaster and a horrific headsplitter!

Re: The "I found / bought / had mad sex with hobospartan / crafted a hat!" thread! - Moosendoo - 12-23-2010

Found a Fancy Fedora and a Stout Shako today.

Re: The "I found / bought / had mad sex with hobospartan / crafted a hat!" thread! - Didzo - 12-23-2010

Unboxed a Pyromancer.

Re: The "I found / bought / had mad sex with hobospartan / crafted a hat!" thread! - Turtle - 12-24-2010

around 4 am yesterday (or today i guess) i got on to tf2

Blu had like 15 people in it so i was like YEAAAAAAAAAAAAH

I traded people my old noisemakers for festive winter crates

My first 2 both gave me the claymore

Next one got me
[Image: Buckaroos_Hat.png]

even better engineer was the only class i didn't have a hat for

Re: The "I found / bought / had mad sex with hobospartan / crafted a hat!" thread! - Versus - 12-24-2010

bought a coupe d'isaster, bought peculiarly drab tincture,

[Image: Painted_Coupe_D%27isaster_C5AF91.png]

platinum blonde heavy

Re: The "I found / bought / had mad sex with hobospartan / crafted a hat!" thread! - Vongore - 12-24-2010

(12-24-2010, 09:34 PM)Versus-pwny- link Wrote: bought a coupe d'isaster, bought peculiarly drab tincture,

[Image: Painted_Coupe_D%27isaster_C5AF91.png]

platinum blonde heavy

Dunno why, but it reminds me to David Bowie

Re: The "I found / bought / had mad sex with hobospartan / crafted a hat!" thread! - Gump - 12-26-2010

decided to unbox one of the crates I had sitting in my backpack with my SUPER FESTIVE key

[Image: Pyro_Napper%27s_Respite.png]

Re: The "I found / bought / had mad sex with hobospartan / crafted a hat!" thread! - Versus - 12-26-2010

(12-26-2010, 08:14 AM)Gump, Hat Master link Wrote: decided to unbox one of the crates I had sitting in my backpack with my SUPER FESTIVE key

[Image: Pyro_Napper%27s_Respite.png]

owned

Re: The "I found / bought / had mad sex with hobospartan / crafted a hat!" thread! - Gump - 12-26-2010

its better than a razorback

Re: The "I found / bought / had mad sex with hobospartan / crafted a hat!" thread! - Didzo - 12-26-2010

(12-26-2010, 04:13 PM)Gump, Hat Master link Wrote: its better than a razorback

Should've opened up a newer crate.

Then again, you could probably trade it off for a half decent hat.

Re: The "I found / bought / had mad sex with hobospartan / crafted a hat!" thread! - Vongore - 12-26-2010

I like the Napper's respite, specially if it's painted normal pink

Re: The "I found / bought / had mad sex with hobospartan / crafted a hat!" thread! - PyroZombie - 12-29-2010

Ditto, It's a nice hat.

Re: The "I found / bought / had mad sex with hobospartan / crafted a hat!" thread! - Hobospartan - 12-29-2010

Unboxed a Merryweather.

I now want to trade that, a Coupe D'isaster, Horrific Headsplitter, Detective Noir, Glengarry Bonnet, and a Sergeant's Drill Cap up for trade for a Berliner's Bucket Helm, or other new hats.

Re: The "I found / bought / had mad sex with hobospartan / crafted a hat!" thread! - Hobospartan - 01-01-2011

mega gave em a festive crate and I unboxe da fucking christmas tree!
wooooooooo

Re: The "I found / bought / crafted a hat!" thread! - PyroZombie - 01-01-2011

HOW TO TRADE FOR HATS IN TEAM FORTRESS 2

My brother has 138 hats, doing only things like this...yet I'm richer then him, and less irish.

The world is a strange place.

Re: The "I found / bought / crafted a hat!" thread! - k0ala - 01-01-2011

It's been a good week.

Unboxed:
Unusual Exquisite Rack w/ purple confetti
Prince Tavish's Crown

Found:
German Gonzila