Be Right Back, Uninstalling
The "I found / bought / crafted a hat!" thread! - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: Old Boards (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: TF2 (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+--- Thread: The "I found / bought / crafted a hat!" thread! (/showthread.php?tid=4350)

Re: I love rebuild headgear (AKA the "I found / crafted a hat!" thread) - CaffeinePowered - 04-30-2010

(04-30-2010, 12:34 PM)Wrath Of Tsuruya link Wrote: Question for you guys. I could either craft a heavy hat next or a spy hat next. I play the two classes an equal amount, but I'll leave it up to you guys to decide one of them for me. I'm content with any hat for either one of them.

Heavy, because of what Karrde said, if you have Beard + Gibbus, that's already one of the best looking combos for the spy

Re: I love rebuild headgear (AKA the "I found / crafted a hat!" thread) - HeK - 04-30-2010

(04-30-2010, 01:01 PM)Caffeine link Wrote: [quote author=Wrath Of Tsuruya link=topic=4452.msg149803#msg149803 date=1272648886]
Question for you guys. I could either craft a heavy hat next or a spy hat next. I play the two classes an equal amount, but I'll leave it up to you guys to decide one of them for me. I'm content with any hat for either one of them.

Heavy, because of what Karrde said, if you have Beard + Gibbus, that's already one of the best looking combos for the spy
[/quote]

Better then the Rabo Ho-bit?

Re: I love rebuild headgear (AKA the "I found / crafted a hat!" thread) - Turtle - 04-30-2010

I like jesus spy better (halo +  camera beard)

Re: I love rebuild headgear (AKA the "I found / crafted a hat!" thread) - Odin - 04-30-2010

(04-30-2010, 03:16 PM)Turtle link Wrote: I like jesus spy better (halo +  camera beard)

Wtf everyone knows real players didn't get halos.

Re: I love rebuild headgear (AKA the "I found / crafted a hat!" thread) - Wrath Of Sandvich - 04-30-2010

(04-30-2010, 03:16 PM)Turtle link Wrote: I like jesus spy better (halo +  camera beard)

I idled, I'm halo-less. Also, I have ultimately decided to go for heavy. this means more metal to craft, since I already have a heavy token and I don't need to waste a spy weapon for a hat. 93 more weapons to go!

Re: I love rebuild headgear (AKA the "I found / crafted a hat!" thread) - Hobospartan - 05-04-2010

Ka-beeewm

I would find a hat for a class I already have.  Oh well, c'est la vie

[Image: frohatd.jpg]

Re: I love rebuild headgear (AKA the "I found / crafted a hat!" thread) - PyroZombie - 05-04-2010

I would have thought the medic would have made a better jesus, He heal-eth the needy, and damn the damned-ed.

Re: I love rebuild headgear (AKA the "I found / crafted a hat!" thread) - PyroZombie - 05-04-2010

I am very neutral to the Halo. The only hat I really like is the that ripped-up top hat, but only on the heavy or demo. On any other class, it looks like garbage.

Re: I love rebuild headgear (AKA the "I found / crafted a hat!" thread) - [fr31ns]Karrde - 05-04-2010

(05-04-2010, 01:51 AM)PyroZombie link Wrote: I am very neutral to the Halo. The only hat I really like is the that ripped-up top hat, but only on the heavy or demo. On any other class, it looks like garbage.

Hobospy (Gibbus+Camera Beard) begs to differ.

Quote:Karrde link=topic=4452.msg150558#msg150558 date=1272956912]
[quote author=PyroZombie link=topic=4452.msg150557#msg150557 date=1272955869]
I am very neutral to the Halo. The only hat I really like is the that ripped-up top hat, but only on the heavy or demo. On any other class, it looks like garbage.

Hobospy (Gibbus+Camera Beard) begs to differ.
[/quote] Fuck, you have me there. kudos to you.

Re: I love rebuild headgear (AKA the "I found / crafted a hat!" thread) - Gump - 05-04-2010

(05-04-2010, 12:41 AM)Hobospartan link Wrote: Ka-beeewm

[Image: frohatd.jpg]

nice aliasing

Re: I love rebuild headgear (AKA the "I found / crafted a hat!" thread) - Odin - 05-05-2010

So, today I realized I had enough items I never use to craft those final three scraps...

[Image: newsboy_cap_sized.png]

Yeeeeeeeeeaaaaaa boooooooooy

Re: I love rebuild headgear (AKA the "I found / crafted a hat!" thread) - Hobospartan - 05-05-2010

(05-04-2010, 05:22 PM)Gump link Wrote: [quote author=Hobospartan link=topic=4452.msg150549#msg150549 date=1272951679]
Ka-beeewm

http://img682.imageshack.us/img682/5715/frohatd.jpg

nice aliasing
[/quote]

Thx bro

Re: I love rebuild headgear (AKA the "I found / crafted a hat!" thread) - PyroZombie - 05-06-2010

(05-05-2010, 07:55 PM)Odin link Wrote: So, today I realized I had enough items I never use to craft those final three scraps...

mazel tov.

Re: I love rebuild headgear (AKA the "I found / crafted a hat!" thread) - Odin - 05-06-2010

(05-06-2010, 12:16 AM)PyroZombie link Wrote: [quote author=Odin link=topic=4452.msg150850#msg150850 date=1273107329]
So, today I realized I had enough items I never use to craft those final three scraps...

mazel tov.
[/quote]

Thanks, and now that you mention it...

[Image: topol.jpg]

Lol sorry, the mazel tov just made me think of Tevye from Fiddler and his hat.

Re: I love rebuild headgear (AKA the "I found / crafted a hat!" thread) - PyroZombie - 05-06-2010

(05-06-2010, 12:47 AM)Odin link Wrote: [quote author=PyroZombie link=topic=4452.msg150917#msg150917 date=1273122974]
[quote author=Odin link=topic=4452.msg150850#msg150850 date=1273107329]

mazel tov.
[/quote]

Thanks, and now that you mention it...

[Image: topol.jpg]

Lol sorry, the mazel tov just made me think of Tevye from Fiddler and his hat.
[/quote]Hah!

Re: I love rebuild headgear (AKA the "I found / crafted a hat!" thread) - WellNowImSad - 05-11-2010

After crafting away all my useless crap I am left with 3 Refined Metals and 1 demoman token. Now I am at a crossroads. Do I wait for eons to get enough for another refined and guarantee myself a Pimphat/Fro/Bonnet (hopefully not Gibus V1.0)? Or take the ballsy route and say "Screw it, I'm making a hat now and whatever class it's for I am going to main from here on out!"?

Of course being the worlds least patient person I took the ladder option and lo' and behold: Ritzy Rick's Hair Fixative

WELL SHIT. I hate sniper. I mean I REALLY hate sniper. And to top it off I got the worst Sniper hat (not that any of them are good)

But wait. I do have a Camera Beard. I could craft it with the Ritzy Rick's Hair Fixative (aka winner of the most retarded hat ever award) and the Camera Beard and possibly redeem myself! Then again with my luck I'd probably get Baseball Bill's Sports Shine.

Fuck it. I'm saying peace to this camera beard and DEFINITELY saying peace to this bald sniper. So I drag them in to the craft menu and hit craft. I slowly move my mouse to hit ok and click.

Hustler's hallmark

*queue victory music*

Re: I love rebuild headgear (AKA the "I found / crafted a hat!" thread) - copulatingduck - 05-11-2010

(05-11-2010, 04:56 AM)WellNowImSad link Wrote: tldr

i -karma'd u because i'm drunk and your story did not make me laugh

Re: I love rebuild headgear (AKA the "I found / crafted a hat!" thread) - Versus - 05-11-2010

(05-11-2010, 04:56 AM)WellNowImSad link Wrote: After crafting away all my useless crap I am left with 3 Refined Metals and 1 demoman token. Now I am at a crossroads. Do I wait for eons to get enough for another refined and guarantee myself a Pimphat/Fro/Bonnet (hopefully not Gibus V1.0)? Or take the ballsy route and say "Screw it, I'm making a hat now and whatever class it's for I am going to main from here on out!"?

Of course being the worlds least patient person I took the ladder option and lo' and behold: Ritzy Rick's Hair Fixative

WELL SHIT. I hate sniper. I mean I REALLY hate sniper. And to top it off I got the worst Sniper hat (not that any of them are good)

But wait. I do have a Camera Beard. I could craft it with the Ritzy Rick's Hair Fixative (aka winner of the most retarded hat ever award) and the Camera Beard and possibly redeem myself! Then again with my luck I'd probably get Baseball Bill's Sports Shine.

Fuck it. I'm saying peace to this camera beard and DEFINITELY saying peace to this bald sniper. So I drag them in to the craft menu and hit craft. I slowly move my mouse to hit ok and click.

Hustler's hallmark

*queue victory music*

nice

Re: I love rebuild headgear (AKA the "I found / crafted a hat!" thread) - Gump - 05-11-2010

OH THE AGONY OF WAITING

[Image: 15j513.jpg]