Be Right Back, Uninstalling
[OFFICIAL TRADING THREAD] *generic announcement* - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: Old Boards (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: TF2 (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+--- Thread: [OFFICIAL TRADING THREAD] *generic announcement* (/showthread.php?tid=4778)

Re: [OFFICIAL TRADING THREAD] It's LIVE people! - Luinbariel - 10-23-2010

It's not like anyone's forcing you to trade with him, right?

If you don't like what he's offering you, all you have to do is refuse and find someone else. What's the big deal?

Re: [OFFICIAL TRADING THREAD] It's LIVE people! - Surf314 - 10-23-2010

I'm not that big into hats, anyone want a napper's respite? I also got 2 dueling games I might want to trade (what does dueling do for you anyways? I'm scared I'm going to get the floor wiped with me by whoever I challenge)

Re: [OFFICIAL TRADING THREAD] It's LIVE people! - Didzo - 10-23-2010

(10-23-2010, 03:47 PM)Luinbariel link Wrote: It's not like anyone's forcing you to trade with him, right?

If you don't like what he's offering you, all you have to do is refuse and find someone else. What's the big deal?

That.

If you don't want to trade with me, then don't.

I actually make fair trades most of the time, it's just that I keep finding people who just give me ridiculous trades often.

And anyway, so long as the person I'm trading with is as happy as I am, what does it matter?

-------------------

War, seeing as how no one other than me has been willing to trade with you, maybe that's an indication of something. Most likely an indication of you asking too much but not wanting to trade with me because you believe that I'd fuck you over.

-------------------

Surf, hit me up on Steam and I'll see what I can do for the napper.

And what that means is likely a refined metal, unless if anything else I have tickles your fancy. Such as polycount items.

Re: [OFFICIAL TRADING THREAD] It's LIVE people! - Badgerman of DOOM - 10-23-2010

This is me, agreeing with everything Didzo and Luin just said. This is also me saying that Odin and Cbre88x are letting their perception be effected by jealousy/envy/looking for a reason to throw Didzo's legitimacy into question/whatever.
Also, what exactly is a Nametag worth tradingwise? A friend of mine says that it's worth somewhere between a reclaimed and a refined.

Re: [OFFICIAL TRADING THREAD] It's LIVE people! - Odin - 10-23-2010

Durp

(10-23-2010, 06:12 PM)Ensign Epic link Wrote: Also, what exactly is a Nametag worth tradingwise? A friend of mine says that it's worth somewhere between a reclaimed and a refined.

I trade them off of people for random items or a reclaimed.

If you have an extra one, I'll trade you a reclaimed for it.

Re: [OFFICIAL TRADING THREAD] It's LIVE people! - beep beep diglett - 10-23-2010

honestly if you're just going to try to fuck over your buds then dont even bother offering anything

(10-23-2010, 07:23 PM)dagrett link Wrote: honestly if you're just going to try to fuck over your buds then dont even bother offering anything

Aight, you retarded fuck.

Want any of my paint or tags? Give me a hat or refined metal for them. If not, shut up, get the fuck out, and die in a ditch.

:-*

Re: [OFFICIAL TRADING THREAD] It's LIVE people! - Versus - 10-23-2010

is there an ignore function in SMF, because it needs one. not directed at didzo, just thought i'd ask.

but seriously fuck people over somewhere else

Re: [OFFICIAL TRADING THREAD] It's LIVE people! - EarthlingJohn - 10-23-2010

i got a pugulist protector. I love it, but as a person who mains spy and pyro, its not necessarily required.

Even though you can get it in a crate, 2 crap hats for it sounds ideal

Re: [OFFICIAL TRADING THREAD] It's LIVE people! - beep beep diglett - 10-23-2010

(10-23-2010, 07:33 PM)Didzo link Wrote: [quote author=dagrett link=topic=4892.msg180078#msg180078 date=1287879822]
honestly if you're just going to try to fuck over your buds then dont even bother offering anything

Aight, you retarded fuck.

Want any of my paint or tags? Give me a hat or refined metal for them. If not, shut up, get the fuck out, and die in a ditch.

[/quote]

Give you a crate for your tag.

Re: [OFFICIAL TRADING THREAD] It's LIVE people! - Versus - 10-23-2010

give you a scrap for your refined

Re: [OFFICIAL TRADING THREAD] It's LIVE people! - EarthlingJohn - 10-23-2010

(10-23-2010, 08:50 PM)Versus-pwny- link Wrote: give you a scrap for your refined

I will give you Christ for your Love

Re: [OFFICIAL TRADING THREAD] It's LIVE people! - Chief - 10-23-2010

(10-23-2010, 08:57 PM)EarthlingJohn link Wrote: [quote author=Versus-pwny- link=topic=4892.msg180091#msg180091 date=1287885057]
give you a scrap for your refined

I will give you Christ for your Love
[/quote]blowjob for a prom date

Re: [OFFICIAL TRADING THREAD] It's LIVE people! - cbre88x - 10-23-2010

Don't get me wrong and don't take my wordage the wrong way. I don't give a flying fuck who he fucks with. I'm just wondering because he has a shit ton of items and the only reason I trade is to get a few items I want. I see his backpack and I question what his motives are considering he could get anything he wanted, but he still trades any and everything. Unless he gets paid through paypal for items. Then I could see some motivation to do what he does. Just curiosity.

Speaking of questions..you didn't answer Didzo. Are you getting paid???

If so..I want in.  Big Grin

If I really wanted to fuck all of you up the ass, I wouldn't be posting in here about different trades I make and gloating about it.

And no, I'm not doing this for profit. I just enjoy the satisfaction of shoving my dick up people's asses and then having those thank me for it. And then have them crawl back to me just so they can suck my dick. While other people watch and squirm in disgust and jealousy.

And I enjoy every second of it.

Basically, I enjoy trading for the same reasons I enjoy doing much of everything I do in life.

Re: [OFFICIAL TRADING THREAD] It's LIVE people! - Versus - 10-24-2010

ok now it is directed at didzo

Re: [OFFICIAL TRADING THREAD] It's LIVE people! - Didzo - 10-24-2010

(10-24-2010, 12:49 AM)Versus-pwny- link Wrote: ok now it is directed at didzo

I had concerns about my positive karma catching up to my negative karma.

Had to do something about it.

Re: [OFFICIAL TRADING THREAD] It's LIVE people! - nite8 - 10-24-2010

I am just looking for the Bushwacka and powerjack.

I have a series 1 and series 2 crate, a few misc copies of items and a scrap, refined, and reclaimed metal. If you have an extra eyelander and axetinguisher, I would love to trade for those instead.

PM me, steam msg me, or just reply here and I will happy to discuss a trade. I am willing to discuss a trade with anyone who can speak English. I cant speak any other languages very well, so trading will be a little difficult if it cant be done in English.

Thanks

Edit:::: Trade is complete ::::::

Re: [OFFICIAL TRADING THREAD] It's LIVE people! - EarthlingJohn - 10-24-2010

Eyelander for reclaimed?